3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 01.06.20 01:15 pm

Divided opinions. (Supreme Commander 2)

Nothing about Supreme Commander 2 is currently unknown. But the developers have promised that the list of platforms, the first gameplay videos and the release date will arrive soon.
91 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Heh.Soon it somewhere in a year=))But nothing,let them do we have a time computers to improve=))

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Where are the videos?where is the release date?damn Chris already released the Demigod and the Supreme silence=))

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Likely that before E3 2009, we will not hear anything.It is likely that at E3 we will know the list of platforms and release date.After all,if I'm not mistaken at E3 2009 will be Square Enix,and they are the publishers of SC 2.

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Just wait E3 2009.I'm sure that E3 2009 will be the first infa.=)

K
Kuro no Shinigami 01.06.20

The list of platforms ? Are you sure that the console is its pull ? Moreover, with the joystick in the strategy of play is not comfortable, though on the consoles, it seems that there is an analogue of the mice...

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

I know that PS3 can mouse to push and pull, about,pull a PS3 of course,the PS3 is far superior to comp.And the PS3 is the most powerful platform=)

K

I mean Boxing not sure.

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Yes,Boxing is weaker than the PS3=)But now I can tell you that on PC it will be released.be sure of this, or see the court http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=214486 soon, Russian will appear on my website.We professionally translate soon=)))

K

On PC it was, is and will be.) The main thing that would have done no worse than the first.

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

That's why it seems to me that they will do worse than the first part,like those 2 - worse than the first part,and will be with supremum 2,well, we must hope that this will not happen.I can say that the first videos of the game, we will soon see(in E3 2009) and then see if it is better than the first part,or worse=)

D
Dron[KR] 01.06.20

Well, here we learned a list of platform is PC & Xbox 360. And this fact makes you wonder. I've previously been able to hear that the main problem on PC is lack of RAM 4 gig for the game at maximum settings was not enough. That is 8 gigs at the time, then what to get out of control and the console, when it 256 MB :)
Well, if you say that the game will be worse than the first Suprima, it is necessary to look at the numbers in the 4 gig(or a few).

Z
ZeFL 01.06.20

Part 1 like, 2...

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Chris taylo said that now have only 500 Euro for the company. www.supcomgame.****.EN/news/2009-05-21-9 Toko where stars put ucoz and CE=) ,well it says here that Chris talked about the treatment of 2=)

W
WAR.GON 01.06.20

Hmm , if mastabest battles stop and it will increase and I will be very happy !

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Chris said that the magnitude will increase,for example, that to zoom in and zoom out can be even more you can also manage 1000 troops,and it seems even more=)

A
Artmis 01.06.20

So this is great!!! I had soared with the limit of the troops,it turns out that he will be significantly increased?

W
WAR.GON 01.06.20

Turns out that Yes .

K

Dron[KR]
There is a cleat at 32GB.

Chris said that the magnitude will increase,for example, that to zoom in and zoom out can be even more you can also manage 1000 troops,and it seems even more=)
This is really good, at least for global conflict would be more like it. And the computer check.

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Yes, everything will be cool=)Sorry it will not Seraphim,and Aeon Illuminate are renamed to,so every Colossus will not,too bad,I wanted to see him after 25 years=)

W
Whirlp00l 01.06.20

Waiting 1 part very much.