3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 01.06.20 01:15 pm

Divided opinions. (Supreme Commander 2)

Nothing about Supreme Commander 2 is currently unknown. But the developers have promised that the list of platforms, the first gameplay videos and the release date will arrive soon.
91 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex aka Friedrich 01.06.20

I hope to be more hardcore than the first part!

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Dada,still used smarter AI and then it will be cool=)

d
dantt3 01.06.20

smarter? And you forged brutality can win?

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

in Forged Alliance I do all the AI,except cheating.And Sorian are doing,and again, in addition to cheat,and cheat is not an indicator of intelligence

d
dantt3 01.06.20

you're in TIB wars played? There last AI is also cheating.
and cheat is not an indicator of intelligence
and I'm not saying that this is an indicator of intelligence. It is a measure of skill.

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

And not an indicator of skill.Cheat he limsi all twice less to build.

d
dantt3 01.06.20

I do not know. I don't play comp

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

And when I started the game,What people played?love with a computer trinessa!

d
dantt3 01.06.20

started with a friend to play on the grid. With the computer playing rarely. Not interested

d
dantt3 01.06.20

and mostly when I 1 time with the computer playing then he dumped me, but then I got mad, the map was small and I his ear have him killed and a big boom in the message you won

G
Glukkon 01.06.20

X-Shot - the PS3 is more powerful than computer?! you drink a lot? or smoke? Show me where in PS3 you can cram 4 Gb of RAM and a video card on 2 Gb? Well, probably PERC 4 vigorous =) When it will be all consoles then they will be more powerful computers. Never console will not surpass the comp performance.
On topic - saw the first screenshot - to tears. Graphics though not a lot but pleasing to the eye. Let's hope that the second part does not disappoint, and will be much better than the first =)

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

Glukkon
blah,the whole joke is not that Opera 10 gigs or gigs viduh,important is their performance,frequency of RAM the PS3 PTS high,the frequency is also percent,about percent,there seems to be are two processors,or even 4,you know that more than on the computer.
Well, then,what would ohranenii the computer the need to take a fucking money to invest,and PS3 you can get for 14 tysch,except that games can be expensive,but the quality litsuha=)

d
dantt3 01.06.20

pussy to be more powerful

J
Jackson[x] 01.06.20

I think there will be same eggs only in profile appears on screen.

U
Ulth 01.06.20

Well,at least the engine is OK DemIgoD,lag should not)

d
dantt3 01.06.20

duck it lag from scale, not from power

A
Andrey Poliy 01.06.20

damn, sorry that Seraphim will be removed. good the race was.

v
vital 2012 01.06.20

Hope its well optimized. And what about Seraphim-the Fig was Russ in FA the rest of the races added a lot of units of buildings, and the Seraphim were in the game without add-ons they even 3уровня was not sonar(or radar can not remember).

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 01.06.20

Damn Suprem 1 my favorite strategy. It combines an epic battle rather cumbersome large army cards and at the same time the simplicity of the dynamics and that neobyasnimo. All of us probably remember how was the battle - rush bombardirovschiki forward and attack aircraft which weaken the army of the enemy throwing his bombs and pouring fire. Then comes legacy equipment - tanks and siege bots will pipelet each other light bots tech 1 vzryvaetsya not having time to shoot. Sau begins the shelling and missile launchers. And one army is almost defeated and the battle take a experimental units - a huge creep walking tanks fighting COLOSO flying UFO and beetles cybran. Battlefield obstrelivaya ACS cybran battleship and submarine EON. All vzryvaet agaric(buggy) and we introduce the battle of new units.

PS
What had only the effect of strategic ballistic missiles to the enemy base(especially nuclear missile cybran) when the explosion was long and beautiful but if vypustili rocket right(near nuclear reactors or launchers with missiles) if not could demolish the whole base. Water fights are also not less beautiful. Trust all this will be in part 2!

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 01.06.20

what does the fact that AEON in Lyminate renamed?
In part 1 they were called AEON illuminate. In the introductory video(...from the ashes rose æon illuminat..) the Main thing that fat, a little weaker than BFL did and it was strong harasser. Well, cybran more diversified(still a mixture of humans and robots so that you can units, not to cheat - put the brain in the camera and the tank went) Aeon also need a small revision to the plan to increase the power of ranged attacks(they should be similar to the Eldar from Hammar - nepobedimie at a distance and weaker than the rest of the armor)