3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 01.06.20 01:15 pm

Divided opinions. (Supreme Commander 2)

Nothing about Supreme Commander 2 is currently unknown. But the developers have promised that the list of platforms, the first gameplay videos and the release date will arrive soon.
91 Comments
Sort by:
d
dantt3 01.06.20

they should be similar to the Eldar from Hammar - nepobedimie at a distance and weaker than the rest of the armor)
Well, first of all to the Eldar from Warhammer - invincible...
Secondly, Eldar are pretty strong in melee. And unbeatable at the distance of Tau.

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 01.06.20

I'm talking about 1 a Humvee. In the dark crusade balance was bad - all Necrons were demolished nafig. The Eldar in melee, strong special unit(there are all sorts of swords and the usual arrows lost arrows of the Empire.) Secondly, where in Supreme commander close combat. I am saying that EON should be agile fast strong covert in the distance as the Eldar and weaker in the ARMOR. The Eldar armor is weak them pretty quickly laid down in a Humvee. EON should win the short battles and protracted pitve let ustoyat stronger opponents such as OFZs and cybran. Then really a new tactic to appear for EON should be short outings in the position to do the rears to destroy the flanks of the armies. Well, or something like that. By the way what one loved and the unloved race in the Suprema?
I have a favorite cybran(I don't know why but for me they are the most fun) And unloved - OFZ(can't stand them I don't know why really but never in them did not play)

d
dantt3 01.06.20

I understand your position. Why do you make so many mistakes?
I love Cybran and Seraphim

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 01.06.20

just then the forum. Print quickly and so a lot probably. Plus I'm in school Russian language is not taught(I'm from Ukraine).

1eM0N 01.06.20

yesterday I the incentive the demo version downloaded suprima 2nd. Do not expect that it will be better than the 1st part. I direct rays of the Panos on the screen is allowed when the slag was played. Game ruined completely if in the first part we still had the feeling that we control large robots and the terrain was similar to our planet, then in the second we control toy transformers cartoon graphics and dull gameplay. The spirit takes hold, cool finally no th no. The deal has become more complicated. Now to upgradethe let the plant until 2nd LVL you need crafted at this plant Inga 14 or 14 aircraft. Anyways 2nd slag. IMHO.

D
Denis 01.06.20

I agree with 1eM0N,the project lost the seriousness,maybe it's because of consoles XS,but what is on the screen I saw in the demo, everything cartoon-toy with sounds of shooting from powerful guns, Pew-Pew, not much roll.In short, the project was rolling on the road like Red Alert 3.

s
sirvslady 01.06.20

Damn, I didn't like. The interface is lousy, to see what does the factory need to move the camera (the first just hover the cursor). Robot the Titan equated to some Rochedo. And ASU sibrikov like collected from scrap metal :(

G
Gabdullah 01.06.20

Bli-and-in... :(( guess I'll have to agree with previous posts - half an hour played in the de(Pb)mo-version of Supreme Commander 2 - not impressed... May not have seen enough yet, or not used to it, can then become interesting? But che, damn it, not inserts, and have been waiting for! Visual, or graphical implementation of the gameplay as it is not close no eyes, no fingers, no brain. Oh and by the way, not fucking like salivate and colorful screenshots, which we gorge, and che is significantly more boring than the videos.
Th-that's all we see, no fucking - no creativity, creative, well at least simply following the already good initiatives - one pursuit of money and quickly, to take the same Command & Conquer 4 - also waited a very, downloaded beta - very disappointed. In the end, CC3 two orders of magnitude higher pererabotannoe and more visually organized. Subscribe and review on a mediocre path that plicatilis and RA3 (like the pros have, more, plus visual effects DX10, but somehow after CC3). Yes and other examples of games recently enough, in particular Warhammer40000 II, well, etc. etc.
And why would then not support pirates. And buy advertised a wrapper, and inside - Kaka, and the wrapper is not the same, of which the first in front of you waving. The game that I liked, I eventually bought the license. And now, you see, and nothing to buy do not have to. So that the Pirates - a benefactor of the digital world.

G
Gabdullah 01.06.20

Multidisplinary too spoiled now not to do the tracking on the second display (at least not found), but in the main it is possible, why then need it.
Then... the game che does with memory and some do start to have hard them hard, in the end... threw the system. Before doing this greatly decreased the frame rate, although in the first mission, the fps was always above 60 (as far as I know - vsync enabled), while the enabled second display held from 26 to 28 fps.
Another negative is removed from the interface control mappings radius of radar, sonar, protection, fire coating units, now need to go into the settings menu to turn on, - hemorrhagic, besides the number of settings is bad - in the first Supreme (or rather in Forged Alliance) was much easier, clearer, and custom.
Sounds really blunt. And with the economy che is unclear - either too easy, or stupidly, while che did not prochukhan realism and scale of the battles, it's banal and primitive was, when it was removed and the choice of military construction units (at least I haven't found how).

G
Gabdullah 01.06.20

Sorry... Stupid... :) the game Crash and massive attack on hard and low fps were caused by that accident, you see, pressed F9, and I had Fraps enabled - F9 it writes the video from the screen, in the settings of the video recording was limited to 30 fps AMI.
Found this while looking for the time lost 120 GB of free space! :) I have stopped using it.

D
Denis 01.06.20

Resources agree that something is not right.Put 4 extractor of matter and 3-4 of the generator and it was enough,that would quickly configure tueva a heap of the army,and pilot cars are built quickly.Improvement or this branch developments can pump fast enough to build 3-4 of the research center,which in turn are cheap and can be built quickly and points to the development of the dripping river.The company takes the maximum from Sealy for about 15 minutes,in the original I paralasa for 2-3 hours.
Have a look at the full version if not then this will not change my verdict wakes for myself not to buy the game.It is better to wait the release of StarCraft II.

P
PAWEEL 01.06.20

Yes, the demo was disappointing, not the current me, I see....it pzdts, I have a bunch of dochety not found
for example the I do not understand:
select a group of igeneral and the construction menu no=(,
engineer can do to stop the construction....and it was not odnokratno
main,XS whatever it is, gets where nepopadya
and so and so
painted as the dick knows what, missing the old familiar picture, I have the feeling that you play in Warhammer 40,000....I have nothing against Warhammer, I aficionados, BUT to make such a variegated ink in the Supreme, is too much
in short, as mentioned above-it is pursuit denyushku....

G
Gabdullah 01.06.20

DooMer,
By the way, regarding Starcraft II and tried it - beta, is also a disappointment - the graphics nevanac, at least not what forge 10 with battlereport rollers it is much more tempting, the gameplay is too blunt - maybe I just do not understand, or not a fan.
In short, nothing interesting, much not up to Command & Conquer 3, even the graphics and landscape, but even the drawing and animation of units. Well, the type of simulated weather conditions - not too impressed - simply and uncool, well, or some birds in the air no flying - I don't know the game from it became better not...

G
Good Morning 01.06.20

What can I say, first impressions after 2 hours of play - it's wonderful, ranging from a modest soundtrack in the menu, ending with the battles on the first hitting the map. Also, leave a positive opinion about the campaign - even a modest first mission, already guaranteed his touches in the flow of simple but interesting storyline, dynamic events, nice dialogues. Of course, I have to Sion of RTS, claims that are expected of it is the interface, the gameplay is a strategic economy - it is not only unusual, he wildly pushes after the first part, but nothing, adapt. Do not deny the existence of shortcomings in a large number: it is not enough; engineers miscommunication, I'm just not a critic, and besides, this game I have loved quickly, so as not tasted the whole thing, just spit and a finger is not a cake.

I want to note the sustained style of Chris Taylor, the atmosphere of the battle, the dynamics, the tactical component, even such a trifle as an adequate movement of the Zerg after WH40000 if I shit bricks, especially after the campaign the Necron, then Supreme Commander 2 makes wildly screaming from a nice agility of his technique that often allows extra time to be distracted for a detailed discussion of the battle, m-m-m..., clean, spectacular WINES.

If to generalize – the game that IS, a PERSON who does not reject me. Promised quality RTS - you get to sign it. Chris Taylor is done, Supreme Commander 2 impressed me more than the demo of StarCraft 2, I'm sure this will not change the time for online battles will prefer to give to the subject.

p.s. No word on the chart.

X
X-Shot 01.06.20

I agree.Supreme Commander 2 another strategy,entertaining and attractive)) by the way eurogamer received 8 out of 10 also said that the game,especially in multiplayer)) Cietal preview here http://www.supcomgame.ru/index.php?news=51
I agree completely with eurogamer,except that the 2 tactics more Stark than in the second Supreme))

E
Elektrochaynik v plastiko 01.06.20

In General I played it. Do not dare to call it Supreme commander 2. I still went through the campaign, still trying to find the magnitude of the first parts...not found. The limiter 300 units...FUROSEMIDE? I do not understand why in the game to build something besides tanks? Here the tank - uber unit after the upgrades. Well, except that istrebitelej can rivet before you put the tanks defenses. And what the hell, then artillery shoots further scout out the first part. And what happened to fat? He turned into nemoda, it can now be called stupid fat man, and what's fat...touch! Company in OZF was an hour, perhaps, tanks. And I hate this coloring, the impression that I was driving the army of clowns. Graphics...is that model better than the first, I mean, better. I from the initial beta СнС4 much better impression remained, although I do not believe she is worthy to carry the name СнС4, for it is not the same. I can't figure out how to write that the game is wonderful or something like that? Yes, it's just some kind of alpha version of the second part is made by fans first and the fans have not even played the first Supreme, they just saw the video. Game for crates and boxes. Too simple. The only thing I like is the tree models. Oh yeah! The trees are something that the developers of the best thing happened.

n
new dlalv 01.06.20

To be honest, I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED. Now my discontent-
1 - the graphics... honestly, in the first part it was evident that the units of METAL. But here everything is made of plastic. And texture of robots such as if found in a landfill.
2 - simplification of the game - before it was more combat units, buildings and other things.
3 - removed the old economy, I certainly understand that it may be wiser to dig up resources and build buildings, instead of building debt, but in the first part, the economy has been UNIQUE, and the atmosphere was exactly the future, robots, military equipment and all that.
4 - to be honest, if Warcraft 3 stuff the texture of robots and new buildings will be the same Supreme Commander 2. The uniqueness of the game gone, made games serial this which can be seen on every corner, and it's very tragic and sad.

L
Legnos 01.06.20

Show me the author who invented this game, I personally his head will roll!
How did he come to name one character with MIGRAINE, and the other ANALOG?!
The graphics are really garbage!
And a LOT of defects (e.g. multiplayer, stuck on the ground units, bugs, construction, etc.)!!!

c
chef236 01.06.20

This game is ruined, it has no such mastabest and only a dozen units.

m
manda4evan 01.06.20

the Repack came out, but after so admiring comments I don't know.