3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chiter v Zakone 01.06.20 01:55 pm

How do you feel about fishing?

Ravnodushno...
152 Comments
Sort by:
L
Last Exception IO 01.06.20

Bashkortostan is a beautiful place:)

To fishing are good for another reason to get out into nature...She was many times both summer and winter fishing. In the summer, when I was about 10 years old, caught a spotty bamboo pole with a length of 5 meters...It (the rod)is hard,and so spotty I couldn't pull out...But when I got home, with me 11 pieces of mites removed-thank God that no one dug) And in winter cold but also cool) I 6 korosec caught...But freeze almost instantly...

T
Tadpole 01.06.20

Fishing is great, but it's better with spinning pickerel or forelka to fish than with a fishing rod stand.

B
BlUdNyY MeNt 01.06.20

I the bait is more like it

M
Magnificent 01.06.20

I love fishing waiting for May, when a severe biting of a carp, carp to with friends to go on our lakes.

M
Master TcHiPsA 01.06.20

As when. If the bite is you can sit if no then ..... ( no court is not)

Z
Z ranee izvestnyy kak imp 01.06.20

Do not like. Sitting, freezing like to do more nefig, and even boring.

B
BlUdNyY MeNt 01.06.20

And in the summer

Z
Z ranee izvestnyy kak imp 01.06.20

And in the summer I find myself something better to do than watch the bobber.

S
Screamer_ 01.06.20

don't like the mosquitoes will eat and just do... somehow neochen, here I was in another city there the current was strong, that's where my uncle and brother were fishing on maggots, I liked it =)

D
Diman697 01.06.20

I love fishing...

H
HidalgoDM 01.06.20

The fishing is great! And when little brothers are - generally an incredible feeling! (when they have a couple of dozen caught, and you're one dead minnow can't pull out))) 8-))

a
awwwwwww 01.06.20

Fishing is fun.. especially when it comes to catching fish

E
EvilGamer 01.06.20

Love!Especially if friends take booze or maybe more =)) And at night where the thread network to put..well, or with a fishing rod to take a NAP.

A
Ankuzya 01.06.20

Cold. Boring. Damp. Negative...
And fish smells damp... Fe... And even themselves... pity the fish :)

_
_ChArt 01.06.20

I love fishing

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 01.06.20

I love fishing (though I'm allergic to fish+))

J
Jarael 01.06.20

Strictly polozhitelno! But in spite of that catch. :)))))))))))))))))

B
Big Man 01.06.20

Love to fish, but don't love to have it

A
Angel_Trent 01.06.20

Wow I can't stand!! I was there... just die.
Father - that he's a fan. Always worn with fly rods, tents,boats, gruselle... At night walking loves. But as I at his home was not,when he's out fishing, even though that thread would bring. so no. Some bass with bleak. And in my absence - fatty carp and pike. I aura not fish.

In 7 years, out of boredom, casarah on spinning in boat cooperative were caught. Gee.

O
Ohotnik za golovami 01.06.20

Sometimes I go,not so right I love it but sometimes you can go to.Catch exclusively on spinner.