3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chiter v Zakone 01.06.20 01:55 pm

How do you feel about fishing?

Ravnodushno...
152 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jarael 01.06.20

Angel_Trent
Not all that bad. My father such a fan of not only fishing but hunting, mountain probiatic on bicycles, etc. As the only daughter drags me with him.

A
Angel_Trent 01.06.20

Evil girl
And you don't like?? ))) I would hands and feet struggled.
Well,when I was small, I also took with me. And I was engaged that scare all the fish. But if he was catching bleak, let them swim in a can of milk and I'm scared only )))

E
EvilGamer 01.06.20

Evil girl what do you mean drags?Do you strain it?While Yes,much nicer to sit all day,using forums and the Internet to wool... =)) Agree =)))

J
Jarael 01.06.20

Angel_Trent
Not SO. But even so interesting, you just have the passion to catch. Believe me Hiking 20 km walk in the mountains (one way) on an incline of 20-25 degrees is much worse.

J
Jarael 01.06.20

EvilGamer
I'm interested, but not enough. 3-4 fishing in a week (all day) when I come home dirty in the extreme, believe tired.

P
Pasha-Dze 01.06.20

And I damn well love to fish! And I pleasing myself pies! I don't know, ie I do not understand people who really don't like it! I have here and the girl even loves to fish (Yes the nerves in the wind)! It's so nice!

l
lonsik 01.06.20

pasha-dze I totally agree with you!

E
Ellit 01.06.20

Fishing is cool, among the reeds feel of a hunter whose life depends on will he catch the fish or not )) That fishing was not boring you need to go in the company of, say, three people to kindle a fire to share stories of hunting, fishing (if there is a strong bite). And the standing water is not necessary, and can be on the ground to catch. The best fish bite is still on the worm, although noticed that the adult fish prefers a fluff pulp of white bread.

M
Marina80 01.06.20

Fishing very much! When in the village with my grandmother there (unfortunately it only happens once a year, in the summer), then be sure to go fishing! Catching mainly on worm, an ordinary float rod - kleeck there Ososkov... And all who say it's boring - just have not tried or do not know how to fish. IMHO.

L
Levin 01.06.20

positive

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 01.06.20

fishing is a male occupation Citco

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.06.20

plyus1..
when laziness is in full swing...

E
Ellit 01.06.20

So, prepare your fishing rods, with the advent of May on the lakes starts strong biting carp and crucian carp.

T
Theon 01.06.20

I don't have the patience to fish.In this negative

R
RussianQuaker 01.06.20

So it should be no hands to catch and a fishing rod :)

By the way, people, what would be the best bait for fish?

T
Theon 01.06.20

Corn for carp,pea - IDE,carp,bream,Chub,perch, roach potatoes for lean fish(in PM Donna),carrots - same as potatoes,bread - predatory fish,pasta - carp,skimmers,pancakes, bream,fly - fish.Good artificial bait

P
Perchic X 01.06.20

I do not like fishing...

D
Demon1c 01.06.20

Fishing aka grabbing is cool)))

n
nPower 01.06.20

indifference on the verge of the great unlove ))

P
Playshner 01.06.20

bait, if there is no bite - longing...
SPINNING - taxis...