3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 01.06.20 02:04 pm

The game is dying? (For Honor)

Chet online fell. Campaign only nerds left
100 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 01.06.20

What is dead may never die

N
Nightshade 01.06.20

for 2K to shove, no, sorry, Bethke my ran off already.

0ZED0 01.06.20

KroRex
Why, if zombie cut off head that he actually died.

0ZED0 01.06.20

KroRex
And it turns out that he died twice what do you mean dead can die

S
Stiratel 2010 01.06.20

And was a smart guy on YouTube who called this game a Dark souls killer Dark Souls.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 01.06.20

Left PR the youtubers and those who have perdak already cannot be restored surgically.

D

Stiratel 2010
that's just from the shadows DS showered this igrulya faeces.

0ZED0 01.06.20

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
I like the rules although my bum is not as steel. Just spammy attacks, some attacks miss what is not but if you block all my attacks and counter not blocked then I'll scream like a bitch

D

0ZED0
ahahaha, remember the stream of one utuber, PPC he wailed)))

M
MadONYX 01.06.20

Well. I do not know. I really liked the game.
Here only time is not enough for all this I want to play in ghosts. Here and play . Day there day there. And a whole bunch more on the computer. How to break :)

b
balabxl 01.06.20

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Perhaps I can assume, you mean the streamer ( for more radiowych not on the tube:D ), it Clozz, Yes, he had a nature of such burning.

b
balabxl 01.06.20

There are those who have not no problems, or they just don't pay attention to it, and yell at the sides as bad, and just play. It is worth considering that the online in the game during the peak 15-17K, and that's not counting those who bought in uple, or EVEN in the origin ( lol ), and it appears quite adequate online where looking for a game with no problems.

e
ewok_prg 01.06.20

What you say online is falling in all these games, it overwash, and battlefield. It's basically okay, as an update is released people will once again descend, and then leave again. All new online games for a long time do not tighten. Although I go in for honor, to carry out orders about an hour and sometimes in a duel don't play a lot.

e
ewok_prg 01.06.20

About overwash that I bought (and many who bought it) did everyone forgot including me.

b
balabxl 01.06.20

ewok_prg
Going into it now, you will see bastika rivercottage who cannot be killed and will beat off all desire to play and be disappointed in the game so much that it just removed. ( As I did cash once you generate it 568 hours ).

b
balabxl 01.06.20

ewok_prg
Which, by the way, you can't even monitor how many online game.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 01.06.20

Almost every game in every mode - Russian players. The search lasts for 1-3 minutes (in DotA and 5-10 minutes looking for with online to 600k). Low where online you saw - is unclear.
Himself from 6-12 hours devote 1-2 hours a day for about Fo honor

D
DGI_GurdinkA 01.06.20

SHAGGY67
The incentive someone bought?
So uple same 20% discount on all games (100Ю points)

e
ewok_prg 01.06.20

SHAGGY67
I played 150 hours, then I am already tired of the game, and there's even some daily test, which would somehow forced to go to the game.
Monitor impossible, but I am sure that online with 12 million(approximately a month since the release of the game) has fallen dramatically.
And by the way I want to say about one online game from yubisoft, like a rainbow. I bought it a long time ago, but still I go to play somewhere for 1 hour a day.

P
Protocol10 01.06.20

0ZED0
Chet online fell. Campaign only nerds left

Everything is logical. Any normal person who have no plenty of time playing a game for 30-40 hours, after which the game is removed. It is only shkololo NG yells that they say you have to buy only the network, but lone pirate, so in a network supposedly going to play forever. Although the actual difference between the single and multiplayer is not. That alone, that cartoon have a time limit after which interest in the game begins to rapidly disappear. But the singles at least is replay value and you can re-beat the game for their favourite characters and the plot. So if you buy a game, prefer single.