3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 01.06.20 02:04 pm

The game is dying? (For Honor)

Chet online fell. Campaign only nerds left
100 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scaevus 01.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
>Guard pop...
xD

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

Scaevus
What is the mill? Mill, Valya, only with bash (3rd hit in combo) and he just doesn't see where there is a strike. And nothing can be done only after the guard break. But quark break easily bounces (it doesn't pull in only two cases, if you saravali or caught on Dodge).

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

S
Scaevus 01.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
ordinary, after each stroke you for a split second in the camp, those fractions of a second Valkyrie (and deliverer too, by the way) enough so that one more blow to strike, in the end what we have: if you missed one shot, you'll skip the rest for now are either not die, or until the endurance of the enemy is not over.

A
Agat7 01.06.20

Yes, the game itself, I personally four test weekend enough, enough of that. Those who bought see not enough at the time.

S
Scaevus 01.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
well then

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

Scaevus
Yes, there is no in-game mills as such. There is an interrupt when hit. But there is no difference from whom received in the face. Just such a mechanic and odnomernoi hero. Just need to release and back to bounce. The game has several characters that can spam combos. Valkyrie, the conqueror, the guardian, the justiciar, to some extent (but it's so sloupok that it is difficult to do). So in this respect the guardian is the same as the Valkyrie. To leave or get away from spam from Valkyrie can as well as from the rest of the spammers. Guardian poppier rolls and this is Valya from not all know how to Dodge.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

Scaevus
Where is the Valkyrie? Stat from the ceiling?

S
Scaevus 01.06.20

Dmitry Ryski
it is with MBT, but since it is unlikely that the guardian first came out because it generally does not change, only valcam attack speed apout Yes isbasically radius

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

Scaevus
Well, stat with MBT not presentable.
And a weird stat. Warlord of the MBT was imboy ( now he is too IMBA but after OBT it clipped) And here it is the latest

B
Bombardirovschik 01.06.20

In my opinion the game crashes because the game is scripted.
here all the tricks, combos, etc. is a set of scripts. and play simulator fast progibanija buttons.
In the same chilvary the game alive, then anything can happen. immediately fiksiruesh on the enemy and watching the indicators. boring.

0ZED0 01.06.20

Bomber
Why all compare honor with Calvary? This game is not like her. Or all the games about the middle ages is similar and will be similar to chilvary?

B

0ZED0
so I say that not like.She's worse.
And what do you think you can compare this game?

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

Bomber
Cheverly with poor physics better? Do not tell. I'll be better in a nice fighting game to play about knights than acrobats in armor and swords which are passing through the armor and through flesh like jelly. All nepredskazuemost Cheverly in a wretched engine. Where taxis spam attacks via the anus two-handed weapon.

B

Dmitry Ryski
Dmitry ryski wrote:
Cheverly with poor physics better?
in for honor like no no physics.

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

Bomber
Lol. Yes, on the background chiverly in Fort honor it is almost perfect ))

G
G.E.L.U 01.06.20

Bomber
For Honor is not something to compare, because other game like with this sophisticated fighting mechanic is no more. Soon on the contrary all the suit with For Honor will compare...

s
szhech konsolotu 01.06.20

Bomber
You should not argue with students-they bought this vyser, and will now justify it to the end.

G
G.E.L.U 01.06.20

burn consolato
Interested to hear what games you think fit???

B

burn consolato
I already figure this out!