3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 01.06.20 02:04 pm

The game is dying? (For Honor)

Chet online fell. Campaign only nerds left
100 Comments
Sort by:
_
_SToORAG_ 01.06.20

burn consolato
But you probably just no money for this vyser?

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

burn consolato
Lol. Go to the forum thread on the game which I consider the Embassy and fart in Kaluga, call other students. For this gradation you the embryo or what?

b
baracus10 01.06.20

Who will give ACC to run?
Certainly there are those who don't need it. Still not stolen, there is also the secret question and everything. In response, I can give Battlefield 1, TF2, Battlefront, and there is still a shitload of games, like BF3, 4, etc. Origin of course.

S
Scaevus 01.06.20

in every General fights from the game, and you talking about hell? The only thing that the odds honoru it is necessary to take from every is modes, everything. In fact there vyglyadit very realistic as for me, the simulation of fencing is excellent (except that in real fencing, there is not 3 racks of course, and has passed stabbing blow there) the animation is superb, the physics is also present, and you are here talking nonsense about what Sherna in fact, the wooden animation and arcade physics every better? th you damn trolls or something?

G
G.E.L.U 01.06.20

Scaevus
th you damn trolls or something?

Of course the trolls... do You think such nonsense can carry normal players?)))

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 01.06.20

Well as anyone, but I really was not interested to play. The Persians explicit dizbalans. (talking only about duel) Interesting opponents left. The feeling that remained in the game only the stupid shkololo who spam one bundle. I go on 1 fight, play and go out. Especially pleased the last battle in which the leader is not doing anything except running back, ran with the push, beat, again ran off. And not that I was not able to cope with it, it's just so interesting what came out after the second round and return to the game no desire. Sorry we can not refund request.

i
igrok1232 01.06.20

what do you want with a unfinished game from the notorious YUBISOFT?! What I related was not looking - the game fierce shit. Full dizbalans, the absolute inability to do their own builds of the characters, because game wooden 100%, shit even in the third Mass effect in that useless multiplayer was the character classes and builds you can do what you want to do, ranging from skills and ending amount of health and shields. But yubisoft in a single game, could not such a wide range of instruments to players to provide.

Plus - this game is about hand to hand combat with swords and axes... and it has no ARMOR. I.e. it's just the texture you're wearing, but in fact it has no effect, no armor, no protection indicators no, briskness, agility, speed, and even that armor in this pitchei game with swords and armor is NOT AFFECTED. ANY NUMBERS IN THE GAME..... not how much you have health or how much damage this axe, nor how many units you have armor. Do you know where is the armor? ON THE WEAPONS. In the form of stripes. This insanity is unthinkable proportions. Ie the game is complete shit. That's why there is no online. People check out chip and stacked

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

игрок1232
Another YouTube player. Lol. Looked vyser from devil and told him here. 90% who say that the game dermisa either does not play or pictures which are not smart enough to understand the mechanics of the game and stoop as children.
Sergey Иванов11111
Well, when you pictures and you bend over stupid spam that is certainly not interesting. ))

The game only lacks a variety of modes. The fights 4 on 4 is essentially the same only with a variation. Duel 2 on 2 and also essentially the same.

S

Dmitry Ryski
of course I have pictures) you don't even understand the meaning of what I wrote. My win rate is 50/50. and spam I have not bend over. I say that not interesting to play against people who... how to put it to better articulate... want to win. and just stupid. with a single blow. or to throw off. either find one strong combo and do only it. It's so stupid and boring that words cannot describe. If you are interesting enemies, one and the same from battle to battle... well, I'm happy for you. try pogamat in tanks, there the same picture. same maps, same tactics, bushes, stones.

Z
Zlonchello 01.06.20

0ZED0 wrote:
Campaign only nerds left
The important thing is that you stayed there!

Z
Zlonchello 01.06.20

DarkNezias [Gebeine] wrote:
Left PR the youtubers and those who have perdak already cannot be restored surgically.
I say: do Not judge by yourself!

M
Modrin 01.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
Damn,any multiplayer is the same,starting from KS and ending with a lot of variations in DotA.

Well, your statements say that you kill everyone who is not handy and you from this terrible burn.
You know,just don't play multiplayer games,play in regular singles,they are easier and no nerves,the current DS is probably an exception:)

S

Modrin
Another pancake))) bored and burn it in your words interchangeably? Boring is when no emotions, none at all. Because it is boring! Don't know, with only the Chinese to write to understand, I guess. Bored when from battle to battle across assholes, boring when using only one reception, it is boring to have such win or lose, doesn't matter. It's BORING ska. that's the whole story. The most interesting fight I had right after release, when we played duel with the score 2-2, and in resouses round killing each other, and there was everything, and changing tactics, and adrenaline and emotions. But these players left. Left press X Tu VIN children who do the same, and do not know anything else, ska! it's boring!

Okay, to make it clearer, you'd want to play in CW if the opponent will always have to do such as run around the corner to sit down, camping. And every time the same. This is ska I wonder? And, okay, that good to explain this if some interesting gameplay. Good luck!

_
_SToORAG_ 01.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
My friend in multiplayer always the same.
I personally don't like playing everything,but bf4 I love subway and there the same campers always in their places, bahnet from M320 to these places, look me up, so be sure to 2-3 frags gather. Now we play a team with the vehicle, one is generally not in a rush.
Personally, in honor I ordered 3 in one go, so I stool not burned even when you exit bf3 with it in principle, and began my acquaintance with multiplayer.
Now a lot of worthy plays to honor the people and the tactics change and team play, these are very hard to beat.

R
Russian_Lawyer 01.06.20

0ZED0
Yes

D
Dmitriy Ryskov 01.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
All sessioncache so.
I've been interested in fighting strong opponents who Finch and change tactics. Dolci are really intense.

H
HollowHeart 01.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
All sessionkey in games in something monotonous. And it all depends on the complexity of the mechanics in the game, for example DotA is still pojulytsja wow-moments, but in COP they are fewer(in fact I still scored and for both).
In for honor, due to the limited mechanic, something new is hard to see(it's been a month since the release, a gesture). I love the struggle and destruction, sometimes the seizure, as there still is strechay situations that surprise me. All other modes - the drudgery, the monotony, for the most part. Of course there are exceptions, but not enough.
I liked the game, want that they it developed, osobenno new mode.

z
zhigalin 01.06.20

I play with the release begins to burn - due to spammers button (guard breaks)-as played on джое360,(can't configure chuvstvitelnosti this button),still hate the bug with the release of the game on globalco(3 minutes waiting)...and scarcity regimes has of course bored...

0ZED0 01.06.20

zhigalin
I was happy with everything. And you call a character which does not have spam attack in this game? I personally don't play because no one.

H
HollowHeart 01.06.20

0ZED0
It is not about characters, but about people. Spam can all Persians, but not all people spam.