3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmackk 01.06.20 03:01 pm

Unique weapons/armor (Risen)

where in the game you can get weapons and armor +- rules? 2уручным running around with a sword, there is a fighting staff, armor of the initial order, everything is+10 gives
where to find che abruptly? swords? axes? the helmets in the game in General has never seen one?
in short who th found throw screens+where found, interesting)
131 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 01.06.20

Come in the story, is armor better.
Just like in the Gothic, the armor gets progressively, while advancing the plot.

S
Seguro 01.06.20

learn the art of blacksmith and mining,the easiest method to make a great weapon such as a sharpened two-handed sword deals 58 damage

M
Morgray 01.06.20

As I understand it can be at the beginning(well, almost :) ) of the game to get hold of rare and beautiful sword - Golden sword(which is assembled from 5 pieces for don), so I immediately gave to don, you can't say you can generally keep it, but seems there are other ways with Don to negotiate(or take the sword and put the blame to the monks :) ). A good sword to begin with, the damage he is 30+ points despite the fact that he one-handed(if I again have not messed up :) )

3aKeH 01.06.20

Found the helmet in the first town in the store next to the store man just digs the ground)

G
Godfather-den 01.06.20

3aKeH, the more detail you can what store, what is the area?!

F
Fireon 01.06.20

Shopping district, near the main gate. In the second Chapter, a helmet appears. And in some chest I found leather.

g
godsmackk 01.06.20

found codany helmet too, in some SENuke

3aKeH 01.06.20

Who collected the sword of the storm? I found 1 of the two parts in the crypt and where the second?

R
Revolver005 01.06.20

Also found 2 pieces of two different swords, namely, 1 hurricane, 2 toli toli soul-devouring something, I don't remember the name,I wonder where the rest of, who found, tell me where they can dig?

-
-GanZ- 01.06.20

Hi all. Here was a small little list of who should:
We Have: Chapter 4 Titanium. (just started). Player level - 25
I found the following swords and their damage (only the best):
One-handed:
The Golden sword (the one that give Donu on the quest, it can be STOLEN if the skill pickpocketing 3лвл) - 30 damage, the requirement power (just power) 30
Graceful sword (you can find you can buy) - 35 damage, strength 30
Sharpened sword (craftable or buy in the second Chapter) - 30 damage, 25 strength
Rapier (just bought) - 38 damage, agility (!) 33, bonus sword +2 LVL'and
Sharpened obsidian (only craftable) - damage 50, power 45
Sword Arica (Arica from the monastery after defeating him in the arena) - 30 damage, force 25, bonus shortsword +1
Bastard swords:
Evil sword (purchased) - 46 damage, strength 44
Sharpened one and a half (forge or buy in the second Chapter) - 50 damage, strength 47
The blade of the Traitor (find on the quest the Cursed lords Lord on the Eastern shore at camp Charles) - 55 damage, strength 52
Sharpened obsidian sword (forge only) - 70 damage, force 65
The rune sword (found in the temple of the lizards in the volcano on the quest) - damage 64, force 60
Two-handed swords:
The sword lizards (armed with all the lizards) - increases damage by 50, strength 90
Sharpened two-handed (forge or buy in the second Chapter) - 58 damage, strength 54
Blade of the devil (finding in the temple, where sits the don) - 66 damage, 66 power
Sword of the Berserker (the temple on the West coast to go to the cave of Steel beard, after the ruins where she sat Patty in prison, you pass through the bridge over the river to the right will leads you to it) - damage 80, strength 80

Here is what I found. Who knows more add.

S
Seguro 01.06.20

small correction rapier you can buy a sword Arica can be obtained either after the duel with Arik,until he passed out,or be robbed of Arica

M
Morgray 01.06.20

Do not tell me where to find the workpiece on the Sharpened obsidian sword ?

S
Seguro 01.06.20

RaceroKiller kill the lizard man show the sword to the blacksmith in town,in exchange for obsidian and gold he will make odnorodnykh or Ufa,in the sense of a workpiece
z.s.it is necessary to show the sword lizards,which can be obtained from the mentioned man lizard

-
-GanZ- 01.06.20

RaceroKiller to make harvesting obsidian can ONLY be a blacksmith in harbour town.

Adding to the list of swords:
Bastard sword:
Sword of the Titan (removed from dead lizards-the war (he still has the name) on the quest for Ursegor'a) - 80 damage, strength 75
Greatsword
Obsidian two-handed sword (forge ONLY after the 4th Chapter !) - damage 90, power 90
The wing of the Titan (in the cave where the shield of the Lord of the titans in front of the entrance to the room by a shield, there is a passage where the bust is,in this passage fall into the trap and dig out the chest) - damage 100, strength 100

-
-GanZ- 01.06.20

And so, I found and forged the first of 2 secret swords. Called Spivaye Soul is divided into 2 parts.
The first part lies on the seashore of the West coast (somewhere on the North chest like water is)
The second part to be at the entrance(exit) from East of the temple (guard 3 the Ogre outside the Church or inside 6) the chest is on the approach to the temple (if you look at the waterfall on the right)
The two-handed sword, full name Acute Drinking soul, damage 75, strength 72.

g
godsmackk 01.06.20

fakkof
ATP invaluable assistance)

-
-GanZ- 01.06.20

http://pix.playground.ru/509557/18438/213797/ - here is a map where part of the sword Spivaye soul

-
-GanZ- 01.06.20

And here is the second secret of the sword pieces, the Hurricane
The first part Is located on an island at the back gate of Harbor Town (it still has the treasure Steel Beard on the quest), under the island there is a cave, there are 2 skeleton warriors and a chest with level 3 hacking.
The second part Is in the ruins of the Charles (where's their leader), but rather where we kill the Undead Lord on the quest the Cursed Lords. There is also a chest with a LVL 3 hacking.
The bastard sword, the full name of Hurricane, damage 60, power 56

PS thanks for Actually found a sword addressed to the user godsmackk is he found his second part.

-
-GanZ- 01.06.20

Shields:
Small shield (skeletons so go to buy, you can find it) - protection against crushing and blades +3 crushing damage (further damage) +1
Wooden shield (again the skeletons so go to buy, you can find it) - protection against crushing, blades and piercing +3, damage +2
Combat shield (sold after the occurrence of the 2nd Chapter, you can find it) - protection against crushing, blades, piercing +4, all magic +2, damage +3
Rune shield (so goes the main Lord of the undead on the quest the Cursed Lords. He dwells in the passage to the East Bank (where the vault guard 5-6 skeletons) - just +8, damage +6
The shield (Golden like this, it still wings of obsidian made) (can ONLY be bought from Carlsen'and in the monastery after the onset of the 3rd Chapter) - protection all +10, damage +8
The shield of the Lord of the titans (find the quest for the plot, did not pass) - just +12, damage +10.

C
Cing 01.06.20

the best which I have found is the sword of the Titan, Queen, 90 damage 75 strength, found it somewhere in the volcano where exactly nepomnyu