3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmackk 01.06.20 03:01 pm

Unique weapons/armor (Risen)

where in the game you can get weapons and armor +- rules? 2уручным running around with a sword, there is a fighting staff, armor of the initial order, everything is+10 gives
where to find che abruptly? swords? axes? the helmets in the game in General has never seen one?
in short who th found throw screens+where found, interesting)
131 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioCrySPB 01.06.20

JМaster
Staff Titans - Damage 70 , 60 Power
Hammer Of The Lord Of The Titans - Damage 120 , Power 0 , Ax +6
Axe Titan - Damage 120 Power 100
Titanium Bow - Damage 80 , Agility 80
Crossbow Titan Is 125 Damage , Power 90

W
Wesell 01.06.20

A Scepter of the Titan is - damage 80 strength 70 like

M
MasterKhb 01.06.20

BioCrySPB
Now carefully read my post, and find out what all these weapons dostaetsya us at the end of the game before the last boss, so in that sense it 0.
Godfather-den
You do not have enough swords? Then read the posts fakkof's. And then he listed only unique, but how many more clubs, sickles, ohotnichih knives, rusty swords, swords, sabres, rapiers, etc. can be listed for a long time.

s
spirit300 01.06.20

leather helmet - quest ruins with skeletons(which I don't remember exactly but it seems the closest to Leon)
steel helmet, bought in the second Chapter
the steel helmet (improved) - in the 3rd Chapter of Carlsen in the monastery
to write about the weapons is nothing all I found is already listed..

s
spirit300 01.06.20

bone bow 3rd Chapter Flavio...

R
RAYDEN 01.06.20

Allonat sword of the Berserker (power need 80) damage 75, he is on the West coast, there's still Basil z you will link with skeletons Bessa will go to the first bridge, over the waterfall, turn right at the water, where ghouls will bjesse, Mgrela felled in the end come out into the room with the barrier, it will be leaning against the wall the sword.
You can still rock down to go down first (where you see Basil) to the skeleton not ramawat, where you super worm and gobble you Wake up on the coast, where incidentally in a chest on the left is the second part of a two-handed sword Drinker of souls he is stronger than Berserker (damage 80) and then another Shoe and regrind (skill of the blacksmith 3 needed). The first part (arm like) lies on the East coast, and there the way one of the skeletons pressed the sword of the traitor (55 damage), how long you run )))))

A
AstroO 01.06.20

BioCrySPB and where these treasures to get? If not difficult to prove where to get it.

S
SiriusUHD 01.06.20

Found sword of the devil
http://www.10pix.ru/img1/2203/299619.jpg

G
Gosudar [FURRY BEAST] 01.06.20

Blade of the Devil you can still find ways to perform the Mystery of the Eastern temple. In one of the first encountered sarcophagi... one skeleton In the other a sword...

S
Svetloyar 01.06.20

>Sword of the Berserker (power need 80) damage 75
With him and run. Only the damage he is 80.

d
demonm 01.06.20

Look, and there in the game a thread the balance of weapons, ATO see all the rock a sword and an axe, and I shake the rod and see what unique staves yet. Who knows where to find a cool staff?

a
absurdus elementum 01.06.20

Who knows where to find a cool staff?
The concept of staff does not involve much diversity.
But in the game you will come across the staff of Titan, plus you have the blacksmith of the monastery to buy a normal stick in the fourth Chapter.

d
demonm 01.06.20

But the staff is good because at long range the enemy can get it. And this staff is titanium, the second Chapter is already available?

a
absurdus elementum 01.06.20

No, it fouled with the blue barriers, only in the fourth.
And not actual tactics to get the enemy from afar. The game is easier and more effective and easier just to invest in power (better potions) and swinging an axe or a sword - does not matter. Nothing more is required and, in principle, is not provided. The path of the mage and the Inquisitor is lame on all limbs.

M
MEGAFLOP 01.06.20

The path of the mage and the Inquisitor is lame on all limbs

You silly sheep, you limp in every limb and not magicians.There's people with the spell 'Hell' 5-6 lizards endure, I really have not tried so far.
And about the ways of the magician, all you need for happiness when playing a mage is to reach 8-10 level, it can be done and not even pumping anything, and by the end of the flow pass tests all the artists and receive long-awaited fire crystal, then just over 50 points upgrade it to rank 5 fireball and all the other learning points invested in mana and don't need any swords to search, reinvent the wheel, invent the tactics, just go and destroy everything on the island, the only thing that you can not handle it will be ogres and elitnye war lizards, and reaching that amount of mana at 170 units and the fire crystal on 8-9 grade, and this is possible already in Chapter 2, then go through the entire game almost effortlessly.A staff mage is only needed that the magicians job to do and go through basic training, and so beauty on the back is loose.

and by the way the norms of the staff can be a blacksmith at the monastery in the second or 3 to get, 50 he, 60 damage, looks like the Inquisitor staff

S
Svetloyar 01.06.20

>The path of the mage and the Inquisitor is lame on all limbs.
Esteem temku about the magician. The author believes the opposite.

M
MEGAFLOP 01.06.20

Yes no schitaet, and so it is, the spell of the crystal of fire costs 9 mana, regardless of the level of the crystal, ie more mana becomes, the spell is steeper, and its price remains the exact same.In the risen mage became a playable class even more, now no need to run with a stick araniti the past 20 mana to fire bol to a super difficult opponent, and buy 40-50 traders do not need

S
Super Kote 01.06.20

I only have a sword with a damage of 35 (I have 7 level) , and the usual armor, sash

D
Dart-archangel 01.06.20

in the tombs of the priests carefully poryskat the titans weapon - a staff with a damage of 80 is

P
Permanent_Lost 01.06.20

The path of the mage and the Inquisitor is lame on all limbs.

but more difficult. the second time I held it for a mage.