3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmackk 01.06.20 03:01 pm

Unique weapons/armor (Risen)

where in the game you can get weapons and armor +- rules? 2уручным running around with a sword, there is a fighting staff, armor of the initial order, everything is+10 gives
where to find che abruptly? swords? axes? the helmets in the game in General has never seen one?
in short who th found throw screens+where found, interesting)
131 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioCrySPB 01.06.20

Thanks , interesting Temko , make the best sword is 100 damage? Maybe better there?

g
godsmackk 01.06.20

the ax 120 found...

B
BioCrySPB 01.06.20

Well am interested in is the swords , as with their shields done-use the axe without a shield(

g
godsmackk 01.06.20

axes precoci..

x
xo4y 01.06.20

it is better to swing swords or axes?

g
godsmackk 01.06.20

XS, I the axes rocked, who cares freeplay no(( and the last armor needed for the 1st battle(

3aKeH 01.06.20

I swing the swords I do not know how toporama there then you can durochku to hold in 1 hand and the other shield

Z
Zatoichi30 01.06.20

Who found the helmets unsubscribe to the PM plizzz :)

D
Darlog 01.06.20

And in the game situation with unique staves and axes?

3aKeH 01.06.20

interestingly I found durochku titanium odoroku staff crossbow axe and hammer Bow is???

3aKeH 01.06.20

Yes the helmets in the stores sell almost all...... Oh, the blacksmith always has a helmet any after Chapter 1

g
godsmackk 01.06.20

3aKeH
the bow lies in the Western Church, there have Nautilus to crawl and then it will be a room with a chest and 3 mobs. mobs Gasim, in the chest bow

G
Godfather-den 01.06.20

Crossbow Titan wow... not sickly, they are combined with the power of 90, 125 damage! And it's more than a two-handed sword of the Titan!!!

3aKeH 01.06.20

Godfather-den
Crossbow Titan wow... not sickly, they are combined with the power of 90, 125 damage! And it's more than a two-handed sword of the Titan!!!

+1 )))

3aKeH 01.06.20

interesting is, the game is full plate armor except for the last one?

A
Allonat 01.06.20

the people who can explain more precisely where lies the sword with Berserker the two-handed sword Titan???

A
Allonat 01.06.20

the people who can explain more precisely where lies the sword with Berserker the two-handed sword Titan???

A
Allonat 01.06.20

M
MasterKhb 01.06.20

Yes, the swords in the game enough, but with staves and axes tight... the staff is the coolest of town, a blacksmith in the basement damage 50 to the end of the game, until we find the staff of the titans, sorry. And axes, too, all sold at the blacksmith bandit, according to the map no 1 does not lie :(

G
Godfather-den 01.06.20

JМaster o_O Hautet, but in the game there is no choice, 2 is unique, only 6 types of forged itself(and also 8 types), forging craft, it's hard to call one and same swords forging and forge...