3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmackk 01.06.20 03:01 pm

Unique weapons/armor (Risen)

where in the game you can get weapons and armor +- rules? 2уручным running around with a sword, there is a fighting staff, armor of the initial order, everything is+10 gives
where to find che abruptly? swords? axes? the helmets in the game in General has never seen one?
in short who th found throw screens+where found, interesting)
131 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lusty Bacon 01.06.20

Guys,found some kind of sword of titanium,it is durochka,requires power 100,and the damage he is 100.Egalitarians in one of the temples(or omitted dungeon of the volcano,Tolley East.the dungeon).Like he was not mentioned

C
Corrosion 01.06.20

Dancing Skeleton
The axe of the Titan - requires 100 strength, damage - 125. The most powerful weapon in the game. And when pumping axes at least to 8 - increases attack speed.
;)

L
Lusty Bacon 01.06.20

Oh,I remember,the Wing of the Titan)
power 100 damage 100.
he is also buried,I thought no one found))

p
pres777 01.06.20

if that сведен6ию about fire ball and mana I have at the end of Chapter 2 was 172 mana and fire bol 6 grade, fire bol, regardless of rank is 9 mana, 6 grade 3 fire ball enough to kill the lizard, not to mention the skeletons and ghouls, I doubt that you're the one with the axe will achieve such success.
the magician need blacksmithing to ring for mana craft

Megaflop, nothing in doubt :) I Have at the beginning of Chapter 2 swordsman makes lizardo with 3 beats. Ghouls with one enhanced punch the hurricane is added.
Found the amulet and ring +20 mana. So blacksmithing mages and not really necessary.

L
Lusty Bacon 01.06.20

and no one bows unique not seen?I only bow titanium found,but this by itself on passing
PS Archer at first a blacksmith would use an amulet with a bow +2 and +10 dexterity ring with bow +1.

p
pres777 01.06.20

At the beginning of Chapter 2 mage with fireball level 10 kills one ordinary lizard or a vampire in two caste.

bsdxIV, it was not ordinary dinosaurs. They're just the first I came across in ruins at the beginning of Chapter 2. Ordinary stack with 1 shot. Not common already with 2. the two-handed sword with Berserker strength 200 do the trick :)

As mages in the arena act? The last blow of the sword not every fighter can weigh. Or when playing a mage such quests there?

p
pres777 01.06.20

I'm on the thieves scored. Applied tactics of pumping of the Goths 2: the teacher then Elika. Good to find all 20 crowns in the risen just. They are noticeable, not like in G2.
Up to 75 teachers, +5 apples +15 ready-made potion of strength, +100 Sam cook, and +5 the roots so eaten.
Can the amulet of the warrior carry: and protection and strength +10.

K
Kapitan Aleks 01.06.20

people who ever saw the game the guy in the helmet (except Urahara), I found the game Toko 2 helmet: Titanium and bought Alvaro in the 2nd or 4th Chapter, and the dudes in the helmet had never seen

C
Corrosion 01.06.20

And I dug a cool helmet (during the weak) in one of the destroyed towers, where the Lord of skeletons, in the first Chapter ;P

S
Super Kote 01.06.20

Sword of the Berserker can be found in one dungeon

C
Corrosion 01.06.20

He's behind the waterfall, where a door with a blue magic seal ;)

V
Vanches 01.06.20

And I dug a cool helmet (during the weak) in one of the destroyed towers, where the Lord of skeletons, in the first Chapter ;P I also found it is a leather helmet. Wrote somewhere in the city somewhere helmet you can find, I did not find it.

C
Corrosion 01.06.20

Hmmm, there is a helmet from a dealer +3 protection from all types of bladed weapons. You receive from a dealer with the second Chapter.

S
Super Kote 01.06.20

Vances
This leather helmet

F
Falloffout 01.06.20

It's about tactics Arik and others, because you can just walk around them with a block and then after they blow around and hit from behind so it's easier.

Z
Zummer77 01.06.20

People can get the armor of don Esteban? and how? and where?

I
Isse 01.06.20

I the sword of the demon found somewhere in the ruins) 65 damage

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 01.06.20

Zummer77
At the end of 4 chapters. Only you got armor of the Titan, what are they to you?
Isse
Found this sword :)

I
Isse 01.06.20

Knowledgeplanet

Know) well Sha with another run the sword of the traitor =)

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 01.06.20

Isse
Rivet rather obsidian Ufa - it is more powerful :)