3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 02.06.20 06:29 pm

Release date 23.03.2017!!! How to fix? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Tell me how to fix it? All access will be 21, what do I do wrong?

157 Comments
Sort by:
W
Werewolf1986 02.06.20

How old are you son?

A
Abarmot90 02.06.20

-MODEUZ-
Are you student???

-
-MODEUZ- 02.06.20

the answer will be either, there is one clever? And years more than you put together.

S
Sprintin 02.06.20

VPN in the path.
now Hitman will deliver and spire will be already )
EA said that for this ban will not, and never intended to.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/mass_effect_andromeda/kak_nachat_igrat_v_mass_effect_andromeda_uzhe_segodnya_vecherom-242572/

N
Nightma[R]e 02.06.20

Do you see a European server.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 02.06.20

-MODEUZ wrote:
the answer will be either, there is one clever? And years more than you put together.
Wow. Against this concrete argument does not trample...

P
Po63om6e 02.06.20

-MODEUZ-
Gandalf, is that you???

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 02.06.20

-MODEUZ-
I have standards all the 21 th XS comes in thee there.

-
-MODEUZ- 02.06.20

Even on the website where to buy - March 21, specified. The Region Of Russia.

l
lokkie 02.06.20

alex5269
why? 21 of.release in Russia. What are the 2 days before?

c
concluding 02.06.20

23rd the game comes out in Europe. So, something you have the location, I mean his Origin reads incorrectly. Well, or you're European:)
Pysy: paying attention to the screen, there you a subscription for the Euro and offers to purchase. So... hence the 23rd.

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Here you fucking bad citizens)). The question, incidentally, is also interested in me. The situation is similar. When you try to run the game writes that the release of the 23rd. Origin writes that the 21st. In the Internet found no answer, and here already and to ask scary, schA will impose a poop, and a little confused)). And no, I do not shkolota))). Right here is the fact. A license case in the first place have already happened. In General, if someone in the mind will answer, sho to do with this mess, that big bow, big thanks and a lot of buns to karma))

Ah, Yes. Any attempt to change vpn were not made, programs like the Torah, like, not worth it. Although rutor works. And I'm not in Europe, quite the contrary))

And absolutely Yes, I'm not strong. In contrast to the buns. Can a parcel to send as a token of gratitude))

l
lokkie 02.06.20

IgroCOPTER
Hmm.. well this could be. The truth is there where it used to sting that oridzhn at all on Crimea sanctions imposed. Must have told fans torrents)

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
Duc where are you, who is the provider? Yak small chesslovo

S
Sikator93 02.06.20

IgroCOPTER
If he was from Sebastopol that his origin isn't supposed to work, only VPN that gemorno, I through it in battle 3 when I tried to play, he missed just by 1 party, had to go out and again go well, or through a dynamic IP address ( ito not true).
lokkie
They really put, I'm from Simferopol, and when I go to origin it says"say a connection error fuck you, fuck you and not the game for you money bashlyaet,

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Ryazan, Nlink

Not Europe, alas... Not Europe...

-
-MODEUZ- 02.06.20

C origin, stimuli all the rules. Prices only in $. Buy from the third party sites. Blizzard current get banned.
Side VPN not included... and that's just the question of if the VPN to connect, I have the date move?

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Sorry for the pictures, not the screen. Sitting here with the phone.

A
Alphalva 02.06.20

Europe and Asia the Ural mountains divide...
Now think about who will be 21 and one 23))

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
and in the origin of what is written what region? there is date, time, and region, three letters