3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 02.06.20 06:29 pm

Release date 23.03.2017!!! How to fix? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Tell me how to fix it? All access will be 21, what do I do wrong?

157 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sikator93 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
Provider you vryatli what would you say is the case in the origin. In General, 21 the United States and Russia and 21 in Europe, may be origin of thinks that you are from Europe.

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

concluding
variants do not, of course. Live. But it's a shame, right?..

lokkie
Just in the library - 21st. And if you click on the game shortcut, then get out what is under the spoiler in the post above. In this question, actually))

Sikator93
I'm not against life in Europe, but not in this particular situation((

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Thank you, good people. I'll wait for tomorrow, but we'll see. If anything, come here and I will ulibatsa bitter tears, snot, Yes jealous on you playing, glyadyuchi...

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
huliganka ?

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

I'm not huliganka, I'm good! Bun the oven know! Delicious. Just looks like karma...))))

R
RPOCLABB 02.06.20

alex5269
What? I didn't pay for access and I have the exit 21st

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

A bottle of dry white will brighten. And in the morning we will see. Once again thank you all))

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

tony_001
Are usually red. But today something went wrong. And cognac on Monday found quite a bust, so white. And I have now banned for flooding)).

C
Calapsar 02.06.20

If IP is not fixed, you can try to at least European address by restarting the router/vpn was 23.03, preconnecting - was 21.03

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Calapsar
Fixed, alas.

C
Calapsar 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
Disable not for long)

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

So the fact that the other subnet will be easier. Who knows where it will be hooked. And quite grown-up I don't know how. So what is the answer, I'm afraid, one - to alcoholrelated, to suffer and to wait)). Of course, if tomorrow, magically, all is not correct. I hope biovar not quite so stupid. Naive, Yes?..))

C
Calapsar 02.06.20

Sakuravetka wrote:
Who knows where it will be hooked.
Not a lot of options - again, either Europe or 21.03 )
Sakuravetka wrote:
Naive, Yes?
Definitely)

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
the old woman after thee some wine in lyubof pulled? I tell my husband the one posed, Bush he bun the oven?

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

lokkie
Don't see the connection, sir, between the wine, Keane and Domino)). From these findings? I will not argue, a little pulled on ticket purchase to Ebola, for example, and lives in a hotel with Internet for a couple of days, but I still keep yourself in hand. Bruuuuuce...

l
lokkie 02.06.20

tony_001
two months ... she what emotional ?

O
Odin1997 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
21st will begin to play, and the 23rd wrote dunno why, I also say that, even I to some kind of conclusion about this came but now I do not remember what and how...

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
pryaji six months later, when Andromeda will go. Will throw thee into the forest to survive, there will not be bored)))

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

tony_001
Long years of training and body, worn out by Narzan will do their dirty work. Will not turn off)). And on account of the ban - what will be, will be, coustan.

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Odin1997
Your mouth!..

lokkie
And not in these conditions survived 2 weeks without food, on the water and kayak, but on one fuel fuel)))))). And in the forest of food, the fact is, maybe more, I guess. But thank you for the invitation. I don't know about the forest, and in the Barguzin again with big pleasure))