3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 02.06.20 06:29 pm

Release date 23.03.2017!!! How to fix? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Tell me how to fix it? All access will be 21, what do I do wrong?

157 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
naive))
I will throw thee one, without anything, and get out as Hosh. Not vibrissa, so no luck ?

Y
Yo-Rik 02.06.20

See my Origin games page in the store.

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

tony_001
Uncle Freud around?)) Body. Organism not orgasm)).

lokkie
And don't you feel sorry for me, poor will? Left alone, in the forest, without all...

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Yo-Rik
According to the page the same tomorrow. Rather, it's almost today.

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
well, I'm going to regret.. if you get out of ?

Y
Yo-Rik 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
I have today, living in Ufa, it is +2 hours to Moscow time. Although when you start with a shortcut 23.03.2017. This is garbage. If the properties of the game given only the Russian language, then just 21. If there is English, it is 50/50 - or USA, or EU. Although on the hotline reported that 21 for the whole of Russia.

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

lokkie
Oh, that's not necessary. A couple of weeks in the forest without a shower-shampoo-soap-washing and other Goodies, fighting with the bears for plots with raspberries, the search for drinking water by windbreaks, the buzz from the hunters and mastering of skills of work with digging stick... not that You will not regret it, you first zoom into the sunset screaming after seeing this miracle on the edge.

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Yo-Rik
Left 7 hours before the moment of truth. View))

Y
Yo-Rik 02.06.20

By the way, if anyone is interested. On the hot line to ask for a discount on the game of interest from EA 15%. I asked on DA:I. Quietly given)) on that day, even on Andromeda caught 30%. Just got lucky)

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Yo-Rik
Where were you before?

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

tony_001
I'm on such high-profile titles not expect)). What kind of lady... In the forest-the...

r
roma79 02.06.20

Sakuravetka,you were playing a trial version of Andromeda?

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
not prezhivay, I these types are used. ))

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

roma79
No. I have collected will in a fist and decided to wait. Was hard, but I'm proud of myself.

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

lokkie
That's not faaaast... we, Ryazan women, know how to surprise!

tony_001
The ability to survive in our country in the current situation, I think, will handicap and lady Croft, isn't it? But we will not delve into such an ephemeral matter. Not like pathetic))

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

Here banned me for rampaging flood, even to complain because I can't, what if...

r
roma79 02.06.20

Well done.You are not afraid of negative reviews about the game?

Y
Yo-Rik 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
Yes, I'm here all the time))
tony_001
No, order a callback and then through communication with operators are in parallel to the discount please. Often give than deny)) Have just need to get to my operator. Then praise for his work in conversation and in a letter to the questionnaire after the call). The usual manipulation with basic knowledge of psychology) To help. And 30% saw other resource info, just bought. There's only one hour was the discount. Now, if another access would be, he would be just 40%!)))

l
lokkie 02.06.20

Sakuravetka
not sumlevayus ))))

S
Sakuravetka 02.06.20

roma79
I don't like to live by the principle do not read, but do not approve. Any opinion in this area is biased. And my mum since the childhood was told not to trust strangers)).