3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 02.06.20 06:29 pm

Release date 23.03.2017!!! How to fix? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Tell me how to fix it? All access will be 21, what do I do wrong?

157 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jormungand211 02.06.20

The problem was solved. Not sure whether my actions. Was solved after changing the language in ORIGIN to English, and then there started a game, went out and changed the language back to Russian.

G
Ginnoji 02.06.20

Guys. I do not know if this helps anyone. But I had the same problem. Everything was decided the fact that I just walked out of Origin and run the game from the root folder.

w
worys 02.06.20

Jormungand211
Um, actually if you change the language of the play button lit up :)
W,n then changed back and everything continued to work :)

888005533535 02.06.20

-MODEUZ-
Driver from nvidia download and start.

z
zlatogorec 02.06.20

Helped: disconnected the Internet, turned the date to the 23, ran origin in offline, launched the game, connected the Internet.

B
Bombardirovschik 02.06.20

How high is the concentration of students in this thread?

C
CrazyMazafaka 02.06.20

At lunch played today, the game gave a message that the necessary driver update, came home from work, updated, I go to origin and gives me vooooot that bolt - the Game will be available on March 23. So Petrosian and highbrow individuals please shut up. This problem is not just one or two players.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.06.20

CrazyMazafaka
this is how so the game asked you to update the wood?first time I heard this .
The problem with the shift release ,tied to a regional anchor your ip ,reshaetsya Item spoofing of IPS .

C
CrazyMazafaka 02.06.20

Just start. Changed language in origin to English, restarting the game was not. Changed back to Russian, restarted, went. Offline mode also tried. Closed origin (completely out), launched a label of the game - start.

C
CrazyMazafaka 02.06.20

SPR1GGAN
I get an error that I have the driver version so-and-so, so-and-so, and the new version is so-and-so, so-and-so, possible performance issues, update the driver. But still start.

f
fr0st05 02.06.20

what kind of nonsense is played today 6 hours and left the shop, turned off the computer
came included komr and issues that the game will be available 23

D
Daidjer 02.06.20

-MODEUZ-
To hell with you.

S
ShiHou 02.06.20

fr0st05
same garbage. What the hell? Played all day today, I decided to go to multiplayer, it never booted. Restarted origin and now the game won't start with it. And if you run through the root folder writes that the 23rd will be available. What the hell?

J
Jormungand211 02.06.20

worys
Thank you however)

A
Alert 02.06.20

Remove the trial version of chesnica in the game folder and restart origin.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.06.20

fr0st05
suggest to rebutt the Internet and a couple of races to restart origin

S
ShiHou 02.06.20

Аlert
does not help. Now, do not start the game. The play button is lit, press comes with cloud sync and all...

o
okzr 02.06.20

Did all the chips with vpn, etc. the game goes from a black screen, someone knows what could it be? (wood new) bought the game yesterday through origin.

P
Pirozhok-san 02.06.20

I also have a 23-th until wait... and then I will dance with a tambourine

A
Alert 02.06.20

ShiHou
Here is this deleted? MassEffectAndromedaTrial and then restarting Origin does not help?