3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rdk88 02.06.20 08:31 pm

Builds (Pillars of Eternity)

In fact, please share the experience
63 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 02.06.20

And please be more specific-))

r
rdk88 02.06.20

Well this is my first time playing this game. Need all the old class warrior, what stats to invest points improvements when creating a character, what the emphasis is in the enchantment, what weapon is better to use, and so and so, like tank, dps, etc.

is it possible to combine with the skills not inherent in the warrior, like intelligence, knowledge in order to open the options dialog) + somehow, and the mechanics of secrecy, to pump or is it not really make a Persian universal

Z

burn to be a warrior?-)
Currently playing this party: 1) the Priest Eotas (chapters hero) of awmaw. he pumped another mechanic....2) the Druid Orlan wild ( wild not settled) ability is good from them...turns into a bear, a bear drags-)) 3) Monk - godlike nature - to monk's better nature to take their racial ability is nice. 4) the Adair -warrior 5) Alot-MAG, 6-) of Umuowa barbarian.

Create fighter strength 16 dexterity ...a maximum of 18-19....percep 10 ...Intel finally minimum can...determination - 14-16

Finally in the dialogues, the knowledge slips 1-2 ur....perception or intellect one replaces the other..ie if the intellect высокий18 ...at the expense of access to a dialogue instead of perception

Finally, I was just thinking for the negotiator fits: paladin, priest, mage..it goes more to...

r
rdk88 02.06.20

Clear SPS. And reputation impact - for example, the difference between diplomacy rationality. the pros and cons of different types of reputacii ?

Z

If you play a paladin or priest...there is written in a personal biography of you which path you should follow...for example I have a priest Eotas - generous and honest....I in dialogues and answer...the more I have of generosity and honesty that seems to affect treatment and other priest buffs

Then the dialogue begins to emerge for example, if you have the generosity of 2-3...in the dialogue due to it to solve issues

B
Boland 02.06.20

I would not intellect to cut. On the perception of the commitment to dialogue does not go far, maybe in the future they will be replacing the intu, but to the fortress Roderick inclusive exports int.
General class of var here is not so obvious as elsewhere. Started several times with several characters and IMHO the first was better or just Pavlovich-tank or bard-tank, Pavlovich conversations a lot(especially soglashatel orders yet seen), and the bard in leveling simple and bafer/debuffer more than not bad.

s
sKard 02.06.20

p.
XY Pavlovich?

Z

Pavlovich is the paladin-)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 02.06.20

Well, a fighter. Who is the fighter? It is a harsh friend who in fact is able to do two things - to face and beat back. Actually this, and we will dance. The warrior is different from all the other classes, usable two brothers the barbarian and paladin? A warrior can't go into a rage and is not as healthy and hardy as barb, has no supernatural splash type useful auras or the ability poilite as loladin. But warrior has the highest rate of CB of all possible classes(especially at the expense of skillsDefender which later), is able to regen stamina in combat(base speed regen of 3.5 units per second), and has a fairly high damage weapon due to the specializations. Sobsno all of the above, the most obvious role for the warrior is the role of armored stool ie friend that the move flies in the crowd, tying enemies to himself and with a granite straight face takes on kicks/punches/slap and other delights of life, which otherwise would have got slender elf mage. Well, sobsno, here we go:
1. Race dwarf: +2 to strength(not redundant bude) +1 figure(useful) -1 agility(Yes I'm an elf-aparut chtoli?!).
2. Stats:
Strength - 15(+15% damage) hit back anyway, so better that this enemy retaliation after feeling.
Figure 15(stamina and HP +15% Vitality +10) well, everything is clear.
Dexterity 9(rate of 3%, reaction -3) who cares?
Perception 12(advance +6, KB +2, reaction +4) will not be superfluous.
Intelligence 10(radius +0%, duration +0%) could be smaller, but to play a nerd...
Determination 17[16+1от of origin](KB +7, concentration +21, will +14) charisma plus will power, what else could a leader?
Skills(primary subject of the biography Mercenary)
Athletics - 2
Knowledge - 2
Survival -1
With increasing levels of pump you need the knowledge to stop(dialogs and scrolls can poyuzat) athletics no lower than 5(we don't want our military tired after each skirmish, right?) well, survival is what happens(to drink potions, and Yoshimasa food throughout the game will have to regularly).
Perks:
At the start of take Down(knock down a enemy mage, privatemessages prinepriyatneyshaya to cast the spell - priceless)At the first levelup we are faced with the dilemma of whether to teach our voena better oraschatsya with a shield(Defensive perk Weapon and shield +6 KB with any shield, splash considerable saving throw by the reaction) or to strengthen our recovery endurance with perk Rapid recovery(now 4.5 units per second), but as shown, the splash from the first outweigh. On the third level we finally grab our major perk - Defender(+5 KB can be Tanchev three mobs without fear of being surrounded, the penalty is 20% attack speed). At the next level, take advantage of Prudent defender(now in the mode of Defender we get +15 KB +10 to all other defenses). On the fifth level, take the first level in weapon specializations class Knight. On the sixth level, the ability to Hold down(still one enemy which can be held without an environment. Next, take advantage of Rigidity(50% of damage dealt to stamina regenerate health for 15 seconds). On the eighth level take the second level of specialization in the weapons class Knight. On the ninth perk of Critical protection. On the tenth Rapid recovery. 11(Shazam!) perk Resilience(at the time, the other person would have fallen unconscious[endurance 0] at the warrior with this perk a second wind, he immediately recovers half the endurance, and receives a bonus to all defenses for 30 seconds. Perk is sort of passive, but are for re-use need to make a halt. Be careful!). Well and at last, the twelfth level(if we live that long, of course) take... what you want, and take, to sense something to trifle with our life experiences!.
Total:
Advantages - you can not take other military, Subtelny elves mages will be like a stone wall, drop this character will be extremely difficult.
Cons - DPS is so small that even funny. Without damagesi slender elf mages we won't get far.

The second variant, the less obvious - hit girl. This to the extreme harsh military oen likes to beat the face of the enemy, but extremely dislikes when it prinout in response. Main tactics on the battlefield will fire intermittently from an arquebus/samotrel, waiting until enemies get stuck or joyful hoots in a roundabout way carried out with enemy boats.
1. Race - AUMA(+2 power).
2. Stats:
Strength - 20(+30% damage resistance +20) to beat so to beat, not beat, so nothing hands dirty.(C)Russian proverb.
Figure 1o(stamina and HP +on% Vitality +0) go due to the fact that these parameters have high enough the fighters grow with level.
Dexterity 10(speed is 0%, the reaction -0) still who cares?
Perception 12(advance +6, KB +2, reaction +4) will not be superfluous.
Intelligence 10(radius +0%, duration +0%) could be smaller, but to play a nerd...
Determination 15[16+1от of origin](KB +6, concentration +18, will +12) charisma plus will power, what else could a leader?
Skills(primary subject of the biography Mercenary)
Similar to the previous option.
Perks:
At the start take again knocked down, this character will use it more often. On the second level take advantage of two-Handed arms(+15% damage). On the third Confident technique. On the fourth Favorite weapon - Soldiers(two-handed sword and arquebuse friends forever). On the fifth specialization in the same weapon class Soldiers. On the sixth ability Excellent deviation(+5 KB). On the seventh ability Clearing(ability to deliver the punch in an arc, dealing damage to multiple enemies and knock them off their feet with a test of durability). At the eighth second level weapon specialization. The ninth is taken advantage of grace in the armor(the penalty from armor -16%). On the tenth ability wild attack(damage +20% accuracy - 5). At the eleventh Resilience(does not hurt). And in the end take a massacre.
Total:
Pros: DPS is much higher than in the previous embodiment, it is possible to effectively conduct long-range combat, might, if strongly pripechet slightly potancevati.
Cons: DPS is still lower than the specialized classes(Rog or barb), quite fragile and poorly protected, in consequence of which have led to a Adair shake in the tank, taking up the safe Deposit box in the party.

On the perception of the commitment to dialogue does not go far
Knope, on the contrary, no determination will not get far, because the local role-playing system, a determination is analogous to the charm/charisma. No, intelligence is also often used, but for a fighter is the practical use of intelligence is practically zero.

dexterity max 18-19
Why?

_
_Grads 02.06.20

Warrior tank by default, try damage to make him a direct no. The game allows even a mage in armor waving a heavy club, and not bad, but is it necessary ?
As you can see from the post ironHAMMER.ms - can do damage from the war, but the other tank is a warrior need to be all exactly. So why is that ?
Moreover, there is a paladin - a good tank mate (Eder).
The question still is - as want to play ?
If there is a desire to reveal the maximum options of dialogue, solutions to the tasks (and story, and side), the paladin pumped at a conversational (for one and protective article) is indispensable.
If no such desire then you can play anything - as milesnick-dps monk liked more of everything (of Aumua with a starting strength 21).
Type horns, mages are not very interested in - so the party is clear for me - Eder+GG (paladin or monk) in the mill, and behind anyone with dalnoboy. 95% of fights without outside interference otkazal the first goal and all. To my surprise the main dps killer was Stoic in such a party, though it is not touched, just gave a bow and forgot... but it depends on who's first to give a good tool.

Z

Why class Knight - mitovica the tank? class (knight) - improves axes, crossbows....in the game that axes have cool or what?-))

Razgovorilis Dialogic YY - is a mage with such parameters: strength-14, figure-3, dexterity-14, perception 14 intelligence-19, determination-14...

Yes he will be on 2ур health is not 120, and 95 (no great loss)...well, mages still die either way...if you follow him everything will be normalek-))

i
ironHAMMER.ms 02.06.20

Why class Knight - mitovica the tank? class (knight) - improves axes, crossbows....in the game that axes have cool or what?-))
To longsword to wear.

_
_Grads 02.06.20

Now started a paladin 14-12-10-14-14-14. Well, it's that too kicked neuchatal was paired with a Dog and could talk.
Given food, and armor bonuses from different sleeping places (+knowledge skill), I think I will be able to taxi a variety of the options dialog. True, I the Holy shield-Thane e..., ie some lines available good travelers, etc. are lost, but I hope for some interesting diplomatic solutions for some moments not available to other orders of paladins.

PI.Si.
I think is needless to rassmatrivat options of mercenaries from the tavern, there can be a party cheat be healthy - even take a bunch of ranges with bears/lions, for starters all tear to shreds. I think the game itself when GG is not stupid dps (tank, mage etc.) but comprehensive conversational charms with scene partners, though scrivimi builds, but live.

J
JIord22222 02.06.20

I like to play Cypher-moon godlike. Autogil increasing with level ( 3 times per fight), high agility( made base 20) with an improvement while 22. Now, to put on his plate armor( -50% of that) and it turns out DD in good armor with high speed. Compared with others same Cypher-the man with 10 dexterity without reservation - the same speed. The maximum extension in 0.20 seconds spent on 2 the same action( can be attributed to margin of error). Conclusion - a great DD with high less damage( if you add pulling damage, then the maximum deduction in the game) and high speed, at the expense of agility.
strength 17
determination 17
intelligence 18
dexterity 20. And now the cons) as you can see above, I have focused on DD, deduction, speed and dialogues( determination and intelligence) BUT the perception of the figure 3). Figure - for such deduction and vozmojnostei control of the crowd like a cipher, health does not need to. Playing on path of the damned so the deviation is also not so important - the enemies still fall, even with a very high deviation. So it is necessary to dance from the deduction. The only significant drawback is the lack of dialog options associated with perception, wrote that intelligence, determination and perception - the most popular in terms of dialogues. Well 2/3 PhraseBook+ other bonuses described above, is considered very good for Cypher. At lower difficulty levels when the enemies don't get a raise +50% x-Kam, the perception for the rejection well and fine for dialogue, this same complexity for the sake of variation - just nothing.
talent: 2 and 4, the level of biting of the whip and the whip of drying, level 6-two weapon level 8 - the vulnerable attack( can be swapped with 6 levels, but I didn't want the loss of speed is relative to zero, and so+20% from skill two weapons and -20% attack vulnerable and out of 0.96 from the original, i.e. the speed the same, but + disregard deduction +5 when hit( useful for a set of concentration) level 10 - wild attack( 1.2 K damage-5 to precision) it is best to first delay the accuracy of the enemy( power level 5, don't remember the name) and then include it, but it does not matter 12 level then you can take proficiency in any weapon( if you have duals of the same, such as swords, or any other skill to taste). Well, logically, of the weapons he is at Douala. Chose 2 of the sword, thanks to the mobility - range of damage between cutting/piercing depending on the situation.

Z

Something I do not understand...the Cypher... when it goes to 2 SD. you can take ability +10 to concentration. If you do not take this ability it focus 20....take the ability..the idea has 20+10=30...and he was 20 so...what the hell??

i
ironHAMMER.ms 02.06.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
To maximum concentration. Ie not to what is given initially, and the fact that you can fill in battle. IMHO a pretty useless perk.

Z

ironHAMMER.ms
ATP, yeah I took the gain whip damage to 1.2 x instead-)

Plyz tell me the location of Estherwood...how to go to the fortress of Redrik...there's a couple of spiders and a few dead virov...something else? cocoa is empty it vnature-)

J
JIord22222 02.06.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
Don't take her. It adds to the maximum accumulated. Nafig is not necessary, maximum collect or so plants each LVL and its more than enough

J
JIord22222 02.06.20

ironHAMMER.ms
who cares
Well, do not tell) hell with 20 dexterity and maximum armor ( -50%)=hell without armor 10 agility. Get a tin can without loss dpsa

i
ironHAMMER.ms 02.06.20

JIord22222
But with the loss of other equally desired characteristics. And DPS at wainw in any case, no.