3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exile 03.06.20 02:45 pm

Multiplayer in Dragon Age 3 (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How do you feel about multiplayer Dragon Age3?
1)waves of demons of anger, desire, pride, and operations of the Inquisition on the weekends?.. Sign me up!
2)Except that the co-op.
3)I have both, please.
4)I don't know. Will see and decide.
5)No, I do not need it at all. Better to let BioWare spend every effort for the development of a quality single.
91 Comments
Sort by:
s
sam Conviction 03.06.20

5)No, I do not need it at all. Better to let BioWare spend every effort for the development of a quality single.with

I doubt that they will add a cartoon rather gash кfкую not be a mmorpg

E
Ease 03.06.20

That's something that, and 2)Except that the co-op. no need to enter any RPG (it is the classical understanding of RPGs) or games in this genre will become just an empty and boring without any of the atmosphere and vivamalta in the role.

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.06.20

1)waves of demons of anger, desire, pride, and operations of the Inquisition on the weekends?.. Sign me up!

-
-YES-MAN- 03.06.20

5)No, I do not need it at all. Better to let BioWare spend every effort for the development of a quality single.

T
The_apathy 03.06.20

s
stalout 03.06.20

The multiplayer in DA - Dota with single player

a
animudebil 03.06.20

Give me a single, so I do it in DA:O 50+ hours spent and not regretted about it. In the furnace multiplayer. If its a tie, it will definitely get torrent.

v
vladchij 03.06.20

The cartoon in DA 3 is not needed. Better to let BioWare spend every effort for the development of a quality single.

S
Ser Pounce-a-lot 03.06.20

The M3 was a great multiplayer, is a foretaste of what will happen in ДА3. So write down :)
Better to let BioWare spend every effort for the development of a quality single.
Imagine, but with the development of Singa and multiplayer have different people. In the Biovar test task not working.

E
Exile 03.06.20

Ser Pounce-a-lot
Resources allocated to EA in the game is not unlimited, they may cut the game if you do not fit into the framework of the allocated budget.
(I remember in an interview at Mass Еffect they cried that they did not have enough money for a female version of aliens of certain races)

H
Hephaest 03.06.20

5)No, I do not need it at all. Better to let BioWare spend all the forces, the development of high-quality single

x
xzWhiteWolf 03.06.20

In Dragon Age multiplayer is not needed at all. What is a DAO, without tactical pause on the biggest difficulties? In the cooperative if it is implemented it will bring down the players. Everyone will want to squeeze another pause, and more. Plus, as you yourself predstavlyaete not that, but the multiplayer and co-op in DAO? One does everything as good, another as bad? Too crazy an idea. Years perhaps 10 such nuances would be feasible.

P
PADONOK33 03.06.20

Cartoon sell here easily. 1: free world,some players for Templar, as part of the mages,and maybe separately for offspring. The player controls him,and all the others are real people. 2: same as m3, i.e., along with other living fend off waves of enemies. 3: either the host or the method of voting is selected and the main game is single only, instead of the three bots will be three people, and the selection and selects the main conversation, but everyone else watching. 4: you make the roof different modes and because all the players live, the pause is not necessary, since all things being equal.

L
LewenWort 03.06.20

W
Winter is Coming 03.06.20

Don't need multiplayer. He kills the CRPG genre.

U
UNATCO 03.06.20

not NID

A
Ak1nat0r 03.06.20

The multiplayer in DA? It's a tactical RPG (although the second part can be said to become a slasher). But in the third part, we promised to return to tactical RPG. And I just can't imagine. In multiplayer, no pause, not tactics, is just WoW. Multiplayer just kills the game in my opinion

B
Belyy sudya 03.06.20

Although if Bioware will make a separate company in the multiplayer, where we will see the emergence of the order of grey wardens, I don't mind

I
Ish13 03.06.20

In the back of my mind there is a small desire to see how BioWare will implement multiplayer in this RPG, with parties and tactical pauses. But apprehension is more, so I'll play better in a very beautiful and soulful single.

K
KillJoyAG 03.06.20

RPG in itself implies a game in which several people participate. Why not give a choice. For those who want to pass the story together and who wants to play single. Not necessarily that it will suffer a story.