3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exile 03.06.20 02:45 pm

Multiplayer in Dragon Age 3 (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How do you feel about multiplayer Dragon Age3?
1)waves of demons of anger, desire, pride, and operations of the Inquisition on the weekends?.. Sign me up!
2)Except that the co-op.
3)I have both, please.
4)I don't know. Will see and decide.
5)No, I do not need it at all. Better to let BioWare spend every effort for the development of a quality single.
91 Comments
Sort by:
x
xSaimanx 03.06.20

Not needed, they will bother with this multiplayer to the detriment of the single, so no thanks, had enough the M3, or do anything stupid, depending on the multiplayer, such as a rating of the readiness of the galaxy in the fight against the reapers in the same M3.
Multiplayer - the first step to MMORPG. Never MMO will not pull the bar single. You little SWTOR and TESO to finally understand it.although it is certainly more profitable for publishers, the constant bait so to speak, but IMO is flawed in itself, especially if created by the famous early singles.

P
Pasha Shevchenko 03.06.20

Forkjolelse
I fully agree the multiplayer that is not needed

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

5)
in principle I'm not against if it will not interfere with the single and the launch of Ala battle search servers.
TK himself to play online will not.

A
Anzhelika04 03.06.20

Will not play it, don't like multiplayer. The main thing that it is strong not imposed as in mass 3

p
pirat of caribian 03.06.20

You guys are crazy in a cult sing-RPG to introduce multiplayer. ETOGES as a dog with two anuses almost impossible and very stupid)

f
febll 03.06.20

Sotho for show it.

F
Furydose 03.06.20

Multiplayer with a donut! This mini coop with Donato, his mother!
I think electronica such Jews, even regular Jews call them Jews...

I
Ioannn 03.06.20

And you have it tested (multiplayer)? I think not! Campaigns in Dungey then ECCP.

T
Trenalius 03.06.20

Furydose
To play in the cooperative is possible without donation , but you need to farm gold. So the same as in ME 3

T
Trenalius 03.06.20

Looking for someone to play with in multi DAI , my nickname rak_danger

S
Shimuto 03.06.20

why does it seem weird lag animation? I have Internet 10 MB. all games go with a Bang. but there just pzdts. hanging sex games not fucking loaded.

C
Crazy_Doc18 03.06.20

Damon009
What is an asset?

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 03.06.20

Shimuto
depends on the host

R
RoyOBener 03.06.20

Multiplayer is just something, some solid logs,everything is buggy,it failed, even not play at all(PS if it is connected via a quick search).....And if you create a room that everything works fine,but you have half a day to wait to approach you someone connected....Sell the game for a considerable sum and the multiplayer is just in poor condition).....Maybe they want me they have 5000 platinum for co-op, bought for 2000 rubles that it was possible to it to play normally?! :DDD

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 03.06.20

Bletsian my profile in the Orange.
P. S. Who have palatal there purple?=) I don't have that... even no rings=(

S
SAORGA 03.06.20

Cartoon as in Mass Effect - that is, not working.
In random games is not always connected on the first try, sometimes I get in an infinite load. Friend can't join - you have to 1 2 3 DAB in random battle or go through another friend when he hosts. When you connect to a friend I was in that hallway the download and error, which saves only Alt-F4. In the cartoon the characters twitch and bounce. Once my Persian stuck to the sword dwarf. Vases are going once you broke them. Sometimes in battle with a bunch of enemies autotarget takes in the sight that is the vase. The machinations of the demons, you see.
Balance yet. You can go a bunch of badlaav (why are they all so love) and just Tashpulat enemies with fireballs. The tank does not need EPR even with abilities and bonus to 25% works through time.

If we ignore the technical imperfection, the cartoon like. Personal skill you need less than ME, but team play, and more. Branch is good, the characters standards, mini-Suzette encouraging. Only awesome stories of the Persians annoying. That there should be such nescotech to bear.

Oh yeah, how to disable the microphone in the game? And that to me is already tired of all the brain make with each other.

Ish13
In the back of my mind there is a small desire to see how BioWare will implement multiplayer in this RPG
PSS, man! Tell you a secret: they already did. In Baldur, for example.

S

So it is possible to each other. The main thing is adequate the allies were. Without shouting, a Mat and other. Play to achieve loot purple gear, and swinging on the third difficulty go to bribes.

SAORGA
About the microphone. I play with a gamepad. LB by default. In General, all the settings below are shown in the room. The inability to connect to friends associated with the work curve of the Orange. Sometimes in the game it does not work, and therefore to the companions not to fall. Read on the technique, you need to cut off background applications, like Fraps. Cut off, and then in the game you can enable. Plus desirable service Origin add to the exception of Antivirals. I do all the executables, which has this fruit, added to exceptions, even Unistall.

S
SAORGA 03.06.20

THURISAZ
In the settings there, I already looked.
Well, it is clear that because of Origin. This service I immediately started to finish as soon as came out. In the game it seems to work, apparently. But in an exception to add try. Can help.

S

Well, maybe let's try something. Once again help each other in this very the megaservice. Can that be resolved. Who the hell knows.

S

Listen. In the network card and all there accessories? How many games played, no rings, amulet and belt from falling out.