3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exile 03.06.20 02:45 pm

Multiplayer in Dragon Age 3 (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How do you feel about multiplayer Dragon Age3?
1)waves of demons of anger, desire, pride, and operations of the Inquisition on the weekends?.. Sign me up!
2)Except that the co-op.
3)I have both, please.
4)I don't know. Will see and decide.
5)No, I do not need it at all. Better to let BioWare spend every effort for the development of a quality single.
91 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zollu 03.06.20

The question is. Hacked any gold, and if so how. As for Mass effect not prachaniwet.

g
greenfox111 03.06.20

Zollu
Can't be hacked. The values of Gold and experience for coop are now stored them on servers (after coop IU the developers wised up). Want gold hack into their server;)

Z
Zollu 03.06.20

greenfox111
And any trainer works?

g
greenfox111 03.06.20

Zollu
No.

M
MeXaHiK_ 03.06.20

Already 336 hours in a multi, all the Persians not once increased, the rifles are almost all unique (high level).
Nothing new imported, it becomes boring.

M
MaxBuger 03.06.20

and the campaign mode with a partner can be held?

m
masterant 03.06.20

Came into collective game. Available Persians - Legionnaire, Archer, Keeper. Not available the Persians, the battle mage(need to find or make armor battle mage), Templar - harmonice vestments. And so on..... Question to experts - where is it all you can find (or manufacture) - in the regular game, or in the collective?

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 03.06.20

In the collective game. Craft->the Manufacture of armour. Next to the class name there is an arrow. Select to open or upgrade class. Classes include beginning drawing. Once the initial reservation is possible to create more rare armor (blue). And then the armor you can get in chests store or repository. The main thing that crafting was material. I advise you not to waste the rare stuff on the drawings. Statistics on the outcome will be the same. Rare or less commonly occurring materials better spent on production upgrades for the same armor or weapon. Vooooot actually.

m
masterant 03.06.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
It is clear. But the fact is that not available on the Persians hangs in the castle and select it. And craft will open when you choose a Persian. So I understand that for these closed the Persians armor and stuff need to find or open in the normal game, then closed the Persian will open in a collective. Or am I wrong?

T
TimKar 03.06.20

masterant
No, breaks do not need clothes, gather resources, and under the craft (making armor) looking for the right sketch (they're all available from the start) make the armor of the closed character and the padlock disappears. A very, very small drop chance of armor closed class with chests. Me from the chest only once fell closed character (the alchemist), the others all gathered manually. And when all the characters are open, the armor for them piled packs.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 03.06.20

masterant
Above all described.
Genom94
Random he is. But I was lucky, opened 5 characters, just buying chests. Besides, the drop rate of rare or unique object like the above, if the character grows in level and has not reached the ceiling.

m
masterant 03.06.20

Understand, great thanks! But RACE and GENDER cannot be changed?

T
TimKar 03.06.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
About the unique armor too, basically all Violetta falls to 12-15 levels, then as povezete.
masterant
No you can not, it's fixed characters.

b
bk30 03.06.20

worth to buy litsuhu grid DIN iche visit there at all as there in a single company?

m
masterant 03.06.20

thank you.

M
MeXaHiK_ 03.06.20

Cut loss violet. I bought 100 large chests and only 12 unique items that are not required are allowed for processing.
Purple staff - 23 ur, anyone?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 03.06.20

Lucky. I have 100+ chests. Not something that is unique. Even accessories no. In General, nonsense. I have their platinum even temptation. Remember МЭ3 almost 10-20 chests were unique. It was more often. And here I want to kill myself. I even think that they don't exist.

M
MeXaHiK_ 03.06.20

There is a suspicion that the cartoon Biowares scored from the beginning.
Cartoon sad, poor modes and maps, and new opponents is not enough. Where is the dlc? At least the news about that - wait, coming soon.
Undertook a global project, but in the end with single cartoon to mind not brought. Three months of games in coop and not rushing to play at all. It would be another year at least to bring to mind the game, simultaneously disposing of all the mmo quests. I remember their expectations and understanding of the game presentation, heh I was surprised so surprised. Bad feeling still not going away.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 03.06.20

I rarely play. Almost never. Half of that stash for a couple of weeks. Boring. Here is a DOE that is necessary.
PS Better go Rybakov, Boris read. Well it. This what is there Age.

H
Homikator 03.06.20

For the first time decided to go play Multiplayer, and probably the last, lags terribly run and throws me back, what with such frequency that I do not understand when I was supposed to be in the same place.