3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 04.06.20 03:43 pm

To transfer stored (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This garbage, the developers have already confirmed that the third part will be to import a save from Witcher 2, decisions made in one part will affect the third, and even gold before the final, will also be moved to the third.

And here is the problem - Witcher 2, I was pretty fast on party quests are not distracted and actually gave what is a speedrun, not a normal passage.

This error want to fix and complete the game again in order to delve deeper into the story, not to make bad decisions which are regretted in the first pass and the capital to put together for Witcher 3.

However, there is a question that you need to do to W3 saw an old save? You can delete them like that?

Game bought in steam cloud saves hang.
68 Comments
Sort by:
M
MKUltra 04.06.20

Completely delete the folder with the old saves from My Documents. And complete the game on the new. What's the problem?

D
Dzharlaks Dert 04.06.20

People, the last passage was on the dark difficulty level. Scriptel all the damn sets, they peranesthesia, or what?

N
NightHawkreal 04.06.20

If transported, it will weaken.

J
JolyMau5 04.06.20

Jarlaxle Dirt
Most likely they expect the mini-nerf.

A
Anzhelika04 04.06.20

Most likely the migration will be like last time, all the things from the best will be claim, and the money worthless, and understand now nehajska and radanska currency will be the key. The main thing that solution though normally suffered, but not as much as the last part only the fate of Adda remembered.

w
warp 37 04.06.20

Manually delete the saves in the game. Cleaning the folder will not help - Steam Cloud to upload them back.

X
X7Combinator 04.06.20

Yes, with the transfer solutions they have problems.

S
Sringi 04.06.20

I wonder piratok 1-2 ladymake Seva peronists on litsuhu ladymake 3?

S
SwedovSandr 04.06.20

Guys, of cracked the second save will go to litsenzionku the third part?

Y
Ya Betmen 04.06.20

When I started the second part will be held there I remember asking to import or not. So you can start a new game without using sohranyalki of the second part, the conclusion you can do not to touch them.

S
SpectorGor 04.06.20

People tell me create any separate file for transfer to the third part, or the need to transfer a saved game before I met Summer in the Lok Muine? (In the second case it turns out that the solution with Summer not affected)

f
febll 04.06.20

Q: Will the editor saves?
A: a few hours of play, at the end of the prologue would be something like "research" in which you will be able to customize your choices from the previous installments (During the GOG stream was a hint that this will be done as the ballad of the Buttercup, where we will be able to correct him while he sings to customize our choice).

L
Leha-Bratan- 04.06.20

I do not know how che and began to beat the dark.

d
dubfear 04.06.20

maybe it will be like KEEP

M
MunchkiN 616 04.06.20

in the Witcher 2 like parenesis saving from icy valleys and some end sohraneniya wasn't there. however, just like postponed unfinished game where half will dovolny choice.
there probably will be the same.

M
MAS0RAKSH 04.06.20

I wish Summer was still alive...he's Scoring. Meat there are a lot ( a powerful rock solid muscles )

N
NPhysicist 04.06.20

Gleb Lebedev
Last saved game - automatic, and is created already after a fight with Summer. Just go to the folder with the saves and check carefully.

G
GrYnT101 04.06.20

On the PS4 for example will need to answer a few questions in the prologue of the game and the PC do not know

S
SpectorGor 04.06.20

NPhysicist
thank you

A
Alamut95 04.06.20

Move save for the PC version of the game.