3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 04.06.20 03:43 pm

To transfer stored (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This garbage, the developers have already confirmed that the third part will be to import a save from Witcher 2, decisions made in one part will affect the third, and even gold before the final, will also be moved to the third.

And here is the problem - Witcher 2, I was pretty fast on party quests are not distracted and actually gave what is a speedrun, not a normal passage.

This error want to fix and complete the game again in order to delve deeper into the story, not to make bad decisions which are regretted in the first pass and the capital to put together for Witcher 3.

However, there is a question that you need to do to W3 saw an old save? You can delete them like that?

Game bought in steam cloud saves hang.
68 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 04.06.20

the Witcher 3 will transfer the saved game from the Witcher 2 is the one that you choose from the latest (as well as in the Witcher 2 from Witcher 1)

S
SwedovSandr 04.06.20

But if saving piratok...whether they will Go for the license?

S
SpectorGor 04.06.20

SwedovSandr
Yes, of course

N
NightHawkreal 04.06.20

The idea of a ballad I like.

f
febll 04.06.20

NightHawkreal
CD Projekt RED is like a creative approach to the issue.

K
Kenny_92 04.06.20

I now the idea of a ballad too, like more. Moreover, the computer with saving of the second part died a heroic death.

S
Sringi 04.06.20

Manhunt1908
Well, he meant that he wants to make peace with before parts prenessa in the third and not play Mir by default in the third withmake and since the first two cracked and the third want to buy and the question is will these saves for import into third part to see whether it is them?

s
soren1861 04.06.20

Likely license the Witcher 3 will easily see the saves from the pirate version of the Witcher 2, because the poles do not bother about any protection systems, and just make a great game.

S
Sringi 04.06.20

Well, for example, if there is then it will be problem and you can buy the first and second parts and to move the saves from the pre-part (but the saves will be cracked) important to preserve the saw, and then I have a lot of time passed and the first and second parts but on cracked and I have a lot of saves for import into third, I would like to use them and it would be a shame(

S
Striks 04.06.20

I save the first 2 parts of the pirate, will I be able to use them in litsuhe the Witcher 3 ? unlikely, Yes ?:)

J
Jormungand211 04.06.20

The exact same problem.Dragon Age 1 and awakening 2 and pirates license all works then bought 1+Wake on a save loaded perfectly!

a
antropolog13 04.06.20

Jormungand21
nothing to do with system from dragon age to the Witcher is not, though, because there will be a version without DRM

J
Jormungand211 04.06.20

antropolog13
I wanted to say that play is one of a series of similar engines.And save game files are the same for pirates and licenses.

O
OverKing 04.06.20

The Strix
Interview with the developer (over a month ago)In: How about a choice made in the first Witcher and Assassins of Kings?
About: Have PC players will be able to import their saved game from the Witcher 2. In addition, players on all platforms will be able (optional) to designate your previous elections during the cut scenes in Vizim.

W
Wolf23666 04.06.20

The second witch removed the protection entirely so save for licenses, but what about import Reda has long said that the import with the second witch and you can choose the development of the previous parts on Ballade Buttercup without transferring

Y
Yushimitsy 04.06.20

The Strix
Between the pirates and the license is no difference .Game torrents will also be updated from the office site like store-bought.And of course the difference in saves is not.

v
vitalik5986 04.06.20

ahhh che you have to ask, have we played already?? The Witcher did not work even where we know going or not!

C
Cviatoy 04.06.20

Needs, because even with unknown game saves were imported, well, if it comes and sykotno, then the incentive regular discounts on it. Out recently for 150 rubles the first two parts you could buy.

O
OverKing 04.06.20

The Strix
From an interview with a developer (just a few days ago)GG (gameguru): what about importing saves from the previous installments? We will be able to import "saves" from another platform? And what if save the lost?
J. S. (Jakub Szamalek, lead writer): We thought of everything. If you have the final save, you will be able to download them from your PC to get the full range of decisions you have made in the past. As for the other platforms, you will be asked questions on how you acted in the past. Based on the answers, a world of the third "the Witcher". This is very important because many events will be tied to your past.

N
Niko71790 04.06.20

Spoiler
The people such problem with the transfer of saved games. If anyone knows how to fix, please tell. All the parts license.