3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 04.06.20 03:43 pm

To transfer stored (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This garbage, the developers have already confirmed that the third part will be to import a save from Witcher 2, decisions made in one part will affect the third, and even gold before the final, will also be moved to the third.

And here is the problem - Witcher 2, I was pretty fast on party quests are not distracted and actually gave what is a speedrun, not a normal passage.

This error want to fix and complete the game again in order to delve deeper into the story, not to make bad decisions which are regretted in the first pass and the capital to put together for Witcher 3.

However, there is a question that you need to do to W3 saw an old save? You can delete them like that?

Game bought in steam cloud saves hang.
68 Comments
Sort by:
T
TrusTNik 04.06.20

People! Tell me what should be transferred along with the saves from the second part and the third? In the second part I typed swords and staff Lizards the guy with the sewer + Varani armor + Clothes Older blood. Start the third - none of the above I never saw. Or saves only the story of the decision to reschedule.

S
Sergey Kotochigov 04.06.20

Guys this problem I took the Witcher 3, then with a new game+ pereproshel the same, and hearts of stone,and then passed blood and wine and want to start a new game after the stone hearts.but writes that the game failed.tried to load the saves to the stone hearts to the new game ,says the same thing,do Not tell me what the problem is

C
CoBEpeuH 04.06.20

Sergey Kotochigov
the same.

M
Morkusha 04.06.20

Rorschach
This is the official version, because if you knew what it did Geralt or Roche, how long they lived.

R
Rorshah 04.06.20

Markusa
I'm talking about the illusion of choice.

F
Fei Fong 04.06.20

The people who will help.. after the struggle in pirates 1.31. decided to buy the game because such games are attendants.. bought the full edition of the CSN for a rouble and a half.. actually established but there is a service of theirs GOG Galaxy// a version of the game 1.30.. sohranki ESN but not working.. and clicked to update it so there's 38 gigs now ship.. how to understand if the game is already installed on the 40 gigs+ what they were Smoking...
the stupid prog.0 all... what are they doing who can say?
I had the incentive to take.. again to rake his was.. to hell with these discs)(

D
DVedmak 21.10.20

But if I first played in the usual edition of the witch, and then bought the edition of the game of the year (that is, the usual edition with additions), it will be possible to transfer the preservation, well, or at least the level with the clothes, or will have to go all over again? And whether it will be possible to get the same prizes twice. If I play with PlayStation

M
MuJiChOk 20.01.23

I wanted to replay the updated witcher:
1. when trying to transfer a save from a new game + writes that the game has not been completed. is this the norm? Or is it only with the update that this problem occurs?
2. at the beginning of ng + (from another save), the tattoo of blue stripes disappears. nobody faced? did you find a fix? Will the decisions from the previous parts be transferred normally?