3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatum Sibir 04.06.20 03:43 pm

To transfer stored (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This garbage, the developers have already confirmed that the third part will be to import a save from Witcher 2, decisions made in one part will affect the third, and even gold before the final, will also be moved to the third.

And here is the problem - Witcher 2, I was pretty fast on party quests are not distracted and actually gave what is a speedrun, not a normal passage.

This error want to fix and complete the game again in order to delve deeper into the story, not to make bad decisions which are regretted in the first pass and the capital to put together for Witcher 3.

However, there is a question that you need to do to W3 saw an old save? You can delete them like that?

Game bought in steam cloud saves hang.
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agaress 04.06.20

Niko71790
the same problem
although I know there the quest will be for setting up the world,that's where it will put

T
Thorgal 04.06.20

The poles certainly well done with your survey. But if I played 2 years ago and already the guys not remember who I was there decided to do, and who is not? I only remember two things. Just passed on the side of the Palace and the Summer at the end survived. All! And there was, for example, with Shealoe or Phillipou generally never remember. If the saves will not podcasts, will have to answer at random...

N
Niko71790 04.06.20

Agaress
The quest, then of course good, but my things are unlikely to be returned to me. Well, I really doubt the quality of this quest - apparently he will consider fewer solutions than has been done, and small dialogues and buns on the game I'd like to. In the second part of the small secondary solutions all the same somehow, but was shown.

K
Kahran Ramsus 04.06.20

Niko71790
Saving for transfer is created after a conversation/battle with the Summer, during the cutscene where Geralt comes out of the Lok Muine with Triss/Roche/the Truly. Perhaps you don't have it? Or not the last version of the game? (although the license should be the last). In General check, because I'm fine.

N
Niko71790 04.06.20

KoranRazmus
In General, the solution is - don't know what exactly influenced him,but I again beat time with the final gathering of the Summer, and turned on steam cloud in the game (the second part).
After that poked at all save for the last date and Yes - one of them made a game with 2 or 3 attempts. In General, the comrades of CDProjectRed is still work to do. Have a familiar by the way the game consistently freezes after an hour of the game is stable, not depending on situations. But the optimization - I praised Rockstargames for the best optimization in recent years, but these guys praise - the computer below the minimum requirements took hurriedly this game on high settings without any frame loss and quality.

K
Kardanov79 04.06.20

Who knows where is, to preserve the ending of the Witcher 2? Your save has long sowed. I would be very grateful.

S
Sanek1212 04.06.20

Kardanov79
under the cheats Witcher 2 on this website.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 04.06.20

It turns out that on a flash drive lying around saving the first and second parts. Moved, now the Witcher is now sporting a tattoo on his neck)

r
rulevik 04.06.20

NPhysicist
will this work if part 2 was the incentive, and 3 is not tied to incentives, downloaded from off site?

T
Thorgal 04.06.20

Like picked up safely. Phew...

A
AlexZoll 04.06.20

see preservation but does not transfer them, can't move save from 2 parts. something I realized to make this work you need a save after the dialogue with summer

N
NPhysicist 04.06.20

rulevik
Have no idea, try it.

In the extreme case, you can poke around on different forums, maybe someone will share a saved game GOG-version of the second part

a
aftarv 04.06.20

For those who have like me, the problem with transferring saved games from the Second part. Found on off. forum:

Failed to transfer the save from the game the Witcher 2 - this error when importing, how to solve?

---------- updated 05:41 ----------

The problem is solved quite simply, you need to create an account without a Cyrillic-that-be in the path to the savegames from the Witcher 2 was not the Cyrillic(don't forget new account, copy saved), then the game not only sees them but IMPORTS!!! . I'm in shock... 20 years have one and the same with the Cyrillic alphabet we are not able to work .

People like helped himself to try haven't had a chance to try, I will add.

r
rulevik 04.06.20

aftarv
Yes, and besides the story nothing is tolerated? there's armor for example...

a
aftarv 04.06.20

rulevik
Like no. Although I haven't completed the prologue, who knows. But it moved sooo want a tattoo neck)) Cemerska tattoo - the most it during the occupation of nilfgaard))

V
Valentin Cherdyncev 04.06.20

I play on PC and when was the quest for setting up the world in one of the options to chose the salvation Tris, thus revived the Chapter of wizards, and therefore, did not allow a witch hunt. Here's the trick when I came in Novigrad turns out that a witch hunt is in full swing, what do you mean, chose one, and got another. Maybe it's some bug with this quest, when Geralt was shaved at the same time interrogating or need to find a save and start playing through them all it will be in its place? Direct angry. Anyone have this problem?

R
Rorshah 04.06.20

In the second part did not allow Roche to gut Henselt, in the third part find out what killed him Radovid. Thank you CDProjekt for that appreciate my choice.

V
Volk-Naemnik 04.06.20

Tell me, I can pirate 1.02 to transfer that license steam 1.04, if Yes, who and where to throw?

E
Egor Zyrin 04.06.20

Guys, as affected by the fate of Saskia (to transfer saves) on the story in part 3 ?

U
UNATCO 04.06.20

1 time the pirates played the old saves throwing all OK in Vizim Moran of Vorhis began to ask questions of 2 parts...bought litsuhu (GOGH)suffered savy NG+.. but the questions are not asked then checked out and summer is found in the mission alone why ? tell me how to move..stand fast save true to a conversation with summer...mnoge write auto save is necessary