3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saintsildar 04.06.20 09:33 pm

Disappointment in the game (Saints Row: The Third)

write here what you did not like
91 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dumedrol 04.06.20

I did not like:
1.On the day of the game on GHG checked over 99999 Hamsters with their anal problems.
2.What (new) create threads (to Ban for that)

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 04.06.20

to buy a license is necessary,but not Repack to swing...the problems will be less,yesterday I bought a l.a. noire the incentive of any problems is not present,the optimization is great and so on....

d
demont 04.06.20

Oddly enough - customization, namely, the clothes of the character. Why clothes not layers to apply? Why you need a bracelets, if wearing short gloves, they disappear? Piercing face - we have a great punctures, but they are in combination with shitty. That's why you can't stick because you want to?)))))

Vinyls on the car - it would be the same.

Still did not like that mission is sometimes very abruptly cut off. Killed all hop and you're in the headquarters with the mobsters talking. Like and do not spend time each time (supposedly to drive to the base), but a sharp break is also not happy)

V
VeNoM225 04.06.20

Optimization, and short mission. The rest of the game is great, can easily turn a blind eye to the cons)

d
dantevictim 04.06.20

a little problem with optimization...
and, of course, troubles with the tablet... on Vista the game doesn't want to be Russian and kept ahah)))

H
Hitrii 04.06.20

Closet in more cases for Zh Not spinning rollers in the tank :'(

T
TML 04.06.20

I'm not looking for cons. The whole game is a big plus!

T
Threat to Society 04.06.20

Did not like that despite the fact that foaming at the mouth trying to prove obtachivaya school friends, the game is an absolute clone of the second part.

o
oldman| 04.06.20

demont
Yes about the armor got it right

furious that city many places like a city of the second part and the tuning, which has changed only that added neon and only, the game is very similar to its predecessor, only improved the graphics and cut the number of missions I used to like let's say that after certain passages extra missions give the chip some, such as infinite ammo for his rifle and, on the other hand for any achievements
in General the game was waiting for more, eventually got a CP2, only the places changed(IMHO)

M
Mega Dimka 04.06.20

Cars to manage uncomfortable and they break in a strange way.

K
Kenn1y 04.06.20

Some of the textures of surfaces such as walls of buildings partially muddy like the minimum settings, removed advanced costumes as in 2, including the accessories on the head like horns, no clothes mates from the gang, you can't do things that make other NPCs in the game (

f
fastdimka 04.06.20

Cleaned a lot of cars, I thought how in the 2nd part will be. And there is no possibility to buy, very disappointing. D:

c
chotcha 04.06.20

don't know that one but I haven't played 1-2 part and don't know what was happening but I was expecting the game more rukopashki and fingers you can count(( and the weapons are too small as it is((( and control of machinery to say the least very strange but I like it more than GTA4 and most importantly nitro accelerator well, nahrena explain to put it if the car almost accelerates?!?? just added the blur effect and everything on it!!

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 04.06.20

Terrible radio. Just horror after GTA4

d
dantevictim 04.06.20

Threat to Society
what can I say.. I would not say that a full clone...
what no cosmetic changes, the gameplay is tweaked a little.. and this time not such a f* * * yourself with optimization..
personally, I played the 1st part.. I liked the game... serenace..
in the second I played on the computer and was very disappointed... the port was wildly curved, and a feeling of nausea that does not cause.. the only thing that was nice to do that its GG...
what about the 3rd part I will say... I had many problems with the pill.. actually I play without saves and in English... but the game that is played very well and fun...

just the developers have done what is required of them.. defects just corrected, but the pros just multiply... you look at such a pace 4th part will be hilarious xD

d
dantevictim 04.06.20

nik gtаsа[Zorb]
Well, the taste and color of comrades there)
in the second part, like the radio was awesome... though I am listening to only the waves which are hardcore or rock ahah)
but here the station 66.6 me very happy)))

T
Tony Quick 04.06.20

I'm no disappointed...

w
warp 37 04.06.20

Cut off the clothing, removed fight clubs, impossible to downgrade weapons. Especially not approve the inability to replay story missions after completing.

Terrible radio. Just horror after GTA4
Yeah, radio is one of the few pluses flawed GTA IV. I hope Rockstar took the head and in the fifth part of radio is not the only advantage.

S
Strapon_man 04.06.20

The game is great, but in comparison with the second part, opportunities for the creation of the character became less. It's unclear what added absurd colour, but removed a lot of hairstyles, clothes namutili garbage. Well at least Boobs can be increased.
Not a car to buy. Few apartments for sale.
But overall the game is just super

L
Llorando 04.06.20

A lot of games cut in comparison in comparison with the second part.
one of the few pluses flawed GTA IV
This is just your opinion, GTA 4 is a good game.
chotcha
But GTA physics cars is great (reality like), and in CP, unfortunately, stupid damage system.