3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saintsildar 04.06.20 09:33 pm

Disappointment in the game (Saints Row: The Third)

write here what you did not like
91 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 04.06.20

It could be worse,the lame Kamalova not have stayed a day or so at a time,really sucked,especially when you start to understand how podbyrat juices...)

d
dezzzdro 04.06.20

Played. What they pay 500 PE? The poor physics? Oak gameplay? Graphics Freedom Fighters ? (I grafodrocher, I am pleased when looking at the game do not want to tear my eyes out) Yes, the atmosphere of courage and hyperpathia can someone please, I need you to close your eyes to everything else. Price her 20 er to continue to do games only for PSN and XBOX Live.

o
oldman| 04.06.20

you network play, if with someone to play, it becomes much more fun and cons never see

g
gordon f.[findering] 04.06.20

Removed grub,fight clubs,mini-games.In General, as for me the second part was much more fun.But the added, um, nothing added.In General, the second part was better.

C
CH0L0 04.06.20

Johnny was killed,that's disappointing a little bit not accustomed to playing after the second part...although it will get used when the first time the second cut is also unusual was after GTA.

M
Mr_Rism 04.06.20

very disappointed with the physics of cars...especially in reverse, when the car blows and it almost turns

D
Daniil11993 04.06.20

The game is good, until something razocherovanie me.

t
tzytzar 04.06.20

The plot is frustrating, made the game much shorter pseudo-2-different-endings, etc.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 04.06.20

A lot of things cut. There is a variety of clothes, cars and extra jobs that were in the second part.

a
aldanstar 04.06.20

razocherovalsya the fact that it is cooler than I expected...

A
Agent 360 04.06.20

And no one is talking about E. anuti checkpoints. I agree on the checkpoints, BUT .La,
is it not possible to do them often. Optimization complete garbage

a
alekslp93 04.06.20

There are many disappointments, but still a cool game.
Let's start:
I wanted to move my dude from the second part here((( But alas.(((
Clothes cannot be layered on top of each other. Choose a t-shirt or shirt, and over it a jacket.
Fighting styles. What the hell???!!! I'm tired of looking at the same thing.(((
Few spectacular cut scenes. Secondly, they had a bunch. And in this first, generally 30 percent without cut-scenes passes.(((
You can't get high.((( It was my favorite pastime. Got stoned and went to shoot. xD
The skill system... Fuck, if you honestly do not need to... Before, it was interesting, going through some extra missions and here's some skill. Facilitated the game, so to speak.(((
Well, perhaps all...

D
DARC gayver 04.06.20

Razocharovanie that johnny killed

M
MYPAH4A 04.06.20

disappointed that I pozhlobilis to buy litsuhu this cool game +)

s
skylinexxxl 04.06.20

razocherovanie in duration((short but awesome!!!

s
sanya38 04.06.20

Disappointment is:
1.Duration (some games have DLC and then longer), and then do for the first hour going through half the game, where almost all assignments are versions of the part.
2.A nuthead.. Yes do shit was named, as a distinctive feature of the game, like a ballerina dressed SINAGOGA, beaten to death by purple phallus a bunch of jocks, wrestlers, but damn,I think that is not necessary this style of game to impose on the player, those. hero dress can be or a prostitute or some sort of prick. And opponents of a match: in the second part we fought against quite a specific Yakuza, Jamaican drug dealers and some hybrids rednecks and bikers, and now... thugs-wrestlers??!! That is, Lyubertsy 90s? Or a bunch of emo-fans of the Throne.For the full picture is not enough, Satanists, transvestites and the gang attendants-bikers-from-Mars.
3. What about the quality of the customization many people have said, but who asked you to remove different fighting styles (in the second part of capoeira green was decided), construction housing, etc?
4.Universe and a plot. The characters killed along with Getom (by the way this death I do the most stupid move of the writers). A great strategist pier turned into an errand boy, always stoned, slept with all Stillbottom Shaundi, in which the ever-nagging mother.Russian thug-the chess player, the pimp, the microphone and the wrestler with the manners of the samurai had the idea to fill this void, but their ego is not solved at all, just they have all.
Well, at least the creators made new graphics, a huge cannon, juicy explosions, cool combo..
Playing this game, you feel a lonely boy in a sandbox with a bunch of cool toys. Like and play - not want, but as a sad.
It is hoped that the group of friends of this boy will add in the DLC and Addons.

R
ReKsSam 04.06.20

Get zdoh - pity. Short - sorry. Else super. Budems worn on IV part
PS Sucks GTA

M
Master Chih 04.06.20

Did not like very much in comparison with the second part:
1) Weapons like it became less than before.
2) Short niochemnye rollers.
3) the disappearance of the purchase of furniture in homes.
4) the Disappearance of customization of their clothes (tucked/open sleeves, Yes/no, emblems, Yes/no). Reduced number belongings themselves.
5) do Not fight more improvised items (stools, crates, pillars).
6) the Disappearance of degradability.
7) can't replay story missions.
8) Cars less.
9) Replacement of the combat system and fighting styles with boring QTE.

N
Novyy polzovatel 04.06.20

Not enough space, aliens, long story, interesting side missions.

D
Djanaro 04.06.20

Disappointed that passers-by are very shy, and not as in the second part, even grandma can do the snout Polish)))