3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saintsildar 04.06.20 09:33 pm

Disappointment in the game (Saints Row: The Third)

write here what you did not like
91 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarlokIII 04.06.20

Well the first thing is to optimize.. then went
2) Gear a little, nezya to combine
3) few cars from the American classics...
4) the fights can be good, but the style of the needy person I somehow neoliber... not my Persian
5) a little good music... only Black Veil Brides smile...
6) short story, sometimes delusional (laser rifles, zombies... too much, but viseo)
7) THE DEATH OF JOHNNY GETA!!!! Finally not happy...
8) nezya to change the width of the middle entity (Viso-schlocky district) because of what a Persian looks like a rhombus 40колетний,
IMHO...
9) an abrupt change of the image of Shaundi...

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 04.06.20

a little tuning
no food
few melee weapons - no knives, knuckledusters, but there is a large rubber GUI

D
Dr_Mixed 04.06.20

I don't like the fact that he killed johnny geta

T
TIGERblacK 04.06.20

Not played in the second part of the show because management does not see the flaws) This game is mad+)

m
monster-T 04.06.20

Very little clothing...especially for women's.

S
Seltik09 04.06.20

I don't understand people, you have all the gear, tuning...it's all solved extra DLC, which developed receive extra money. In fact, all the problems Saints Row can be described as a LITTLE. What exactly little, everyone decides for himself.
For me the main problems are: 1)environment - the city is not changing at all. No weather changes, no seasons, no serious damage(he tried razgranichat skyscraper with a plane in the US, two fell, and then nothing), in short the city is static and is for me a big minus. 2)Short story. Against the background of the madness that is going on, the game could be plenty of missions to do good, at least they are not repeated. Both endings are, of course, is good, but there are only two(again, with all the games). 3)weapons - small, no customization, too little sense, it is much easier to take a grenade than to shoot from rifles, pistols, etc. Although some very original ideas(for example, the thing that takes control of the machine). 4) the cooperative is weak, there is only joint Beck and co-op campaign. You could at least like in GTA all modes ponadelat. 5) Play for boss, but in fact - running other people's errands. Little control over his gang. Any decisions we take, we're just killing something.

l
laberiy 04.06.20

I went the whole game but some moments I was very disappointed. A lot of missions where weapons there is an endless store. Teryaetsya the game just when there is such a parameter. Redid part removed six levels. In the last game they somehow were better thought out and more interesting was performed. Clothes a little normal, standard, Yes, I think as for the protagonist, male and female. First game more such missions where a little shooting. Very disappointed that you can not wear clothes on the clothes as it was in the last part. Also removed some clothes. Annoying that each store has clothes from the DLC. You could put it in a separate store. Removed the places where they filmed the threat of the police and the gangs, don't remember how it was called.

J
Jack Is Back 04.06.20

I think Volition and THQ employs some prisoners, queers and homosexual, and they do not know how to move the girl, what's her gait, etc. They have to reissue all the games Saints Row, that there was a COMPLETE ANIMATIONS for female characters, and they move like guys.

B
Bloodthirster 04.06.20

little machines,
all of the strings only with the DLS, what the f******I=something.
Jack Is Back wrote:
at the expense of homosexual agree as the Fallo simulators in the game a lot and the DLS came up with -homosexual-in a word
Do girls normally go there the priests wagging as usual.

R
RealKing 04.06.20

Jack Is Back
cool and what for then us gameplay, if we look at the animations of female bodies

K
KOLBAS 04.06.20

My faults are not detected.Toy-fire.