3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saintsildar 04.06.20 09:33 pm

Disappointment in the game (Saints Row: The Third)

write here what you did not like
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strimline 04.06.20

It is very short. And with looks screwed up - not the normal men's hairstyles, but >9000 skin colors. Damage to your auto does not disappoint, it's part of the universal absurdity and frenzy :) . In the previous not played, no comparison.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 04.06.20

Strimline
And don't play,1 part only controlology,and 2 part-sad shit

S
Strimline 04.06.20

Tula potsik
And it's not going. I lost a big piece of 3-4 year old games is not the DIN, too much to catch up =)

H
HyperXStream 04.06.20

Almost all except the editor of the character and music.

D
Dark Kahn 04.06.20

Furious SKIDROW with the glitch on Vista...

B
Bloodthirster 04.06.20

no, no guys in this game little to no activity, not like a little well, except for limousines and trucks, no cars similar to well-known brands such as Lamborghini, etc.
And the main Missions a little...
Kalashnikov hooks - jamb is that of podstolya when you can shoot a full magazine-this is vapsche angry.
PS and how to translate VTOL.

P
Pigling 04.06.20

Dark Kahn
Not only on Vista

B
Bloodthirster 04.06.20

Nehru shit to install.

W
Waffen 04.06.20

Me the second part very much - all sorts of pleasant things...

M
MORSOV 04.06.20

VTOL is Vertical Takeoff and Landing.

M
MORSOV 04.06.20

Waffen
There seems to be a third discuss...

W
Waffen 04.06.20

LazyDemon21
The second and third and..)

T
Thumba-umba 04.06.20

It is a pity that the melee was not better. I'm certainly glad that there are more methods in one system, but to sacrifice ALL the other styles not... also removed the famous katana - let it pop already as the hell knows what, but her life was much more fun. Among other things, developed simply do not notice a great Foundation for the DLC to give a new GG fighting style Tachi with new techniques and Hyper-skating Decker to be able to do jumps, a La Attack of Mass Effect - And voila!

d
dantevictim 04.06.20

Alex FANPROSTREET, hmm... the knowledge you have is of course very much..
and who told you that games have the same engine???..
from Saint - Geo Mod 2 and GTA - rage..
completely different engines...

C
Crevan Izekil 04.06.20

Disappointed only a strange lack of interest in the gameplay after the storyline.
In the game just great audio (it's not about radio), directing commercials is reminiscent of the joy DMC3, and the moment with a chainsaw and an authentic review...

a
atmaROZ 04.06.20

Personally for me, only crashes disappointment. Some missions are fraught with additional once - departures 100%,and they are already avoiding avoiding a mile away. Well, jumping on cars with a springboard divorced as in Peter bridges usually ends with a black screen departure,with a few exceptions...

C
C3SAR 04.06.20

атмаROZ.
2 times I took it at the time,departures are not observed
maybe the problem is not in the game?\
by sabzh: short storyline,a lot of empty,boring like the style of the game unnecessary space and dull deformation of the metal %

C
Chelovechishko 04.06.20

the ending is shit. not epic at all.
after passing my account to a million bucks. I would like this a million spent on a party in honor of this event, but no mate is not answering his phone :(. I don't even have time to say goodbye to them. I'm going to miss him. it is a pity that it is impossible to organize a party for friends, similar to how in GTA IV you could invite a friend to go out

M
MORSOV 04.06.20

A Reasonable Man
You're the second ending pass - all lads will.

g
glasseye 04.06.20

One major minus - lousy physics just. The developers would not hurt Rockstar to learn to tie physics to the engine. The plot of the game is not interesting. To watch videos you don't want, nothing.