3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
le_prophet 17.10.19 04:07 am

Lag The Witcher 3. Very strong stuttery. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all, lag the Witcher 3 on any graphics settings. Under lags imply permanent stuttery/microfreeze at a stable 60 fps. Not so much microfreeze as not smooth, like it's called statename, well if only in Novigrad, you can understand, but there is GENERALLY in all localities, even on a normal pass nilfgaardian... How can this be fixed?
The Witcher 3 steam. Anything else loads, tested in msi aft. Even with locked fps, no map, no the CPU is not loaded 100 percent, and podragivanija very strong. Overheating is excluded.

Har-Ki:
gtx 1050ti
i5 9400f
8gb ddr4 2400 hyperX fury 1 strap.
Power supply AeroCool VX400 400W
The motherboard from gigabyte b-350 1151v2
1tb hdd
ssd 240gb ( the Witcher is on SSD )
The disks are not scored / system delivered net win 10 ltsc
The drivers are fresh absolutely everything.
100 Comments
Sort by:
l
le_prophet 17.10.19

KioSoffi
BP really seems to change is the only thing that was pumped from an old PC)
And I do not think that BP can exert any influence directly the performance in games.

s
sergekarpov 17.10.19

le_prophet
My experience is that the system and game must be on different drives - especially for heavy gaming and especially if little RAM. For the Witcher, by the way, is not critical to be on the HDD, boot will be slightly longer and all.

a
alt_engel 17.10.19

le_prophet
Alternatively, to test the PSU you can turn back the turbo boost, start the Witcher and under load to see in Aida64 voltage: +3.3 v, +5 v, +12 v, if there are any significant deviations. If so, then the problem is definitely in BP and it is better to change it as soon as possible.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

alt_engel
Not necessarily the presence of the voltmeter? And watch the tension by minimizing the game? Monitoring the game vryatli can be deduced.
By the way when you bust the CPU frequency is always kept on the 3905, but in the rare moments she was jumping to 4095 and back,which is very strange, what was related is not clear. The power supply is at maximum in Windows and in the game. If you disabled turbo-bust frequency was 2905.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

sergekarpov
I transferred it to hdd, nothing changed,except for the duration of the load.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

le_prophet
The swap file is needed in this game no less than 8 gig !

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

X_ray_83
Not heard anything about it... I Have 4GB on SSD worth it, I'll try to raise. In General, the problem of tutterow can it be because of the pagefile?

D
Dogmit 17.10.19

le_prophet

Zdorovymi.
I have the same percent, of RAM a 16 gig ddr 4, RTX 2060, game on ssd . Everything works fine.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Dogma
Yes, it is clearly not in the CPU, stuttery even when limiting fps when neither the map nor the Prots away in a hundred not Dolby...

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

In General, disable turbo boost + lock 58фпс got rid of the Frisians. But stuttery a little decreased, but exactly they are quite STRONG and frequent.

I
IOne86 17.10.19

This is most likely due to the fact that the processor is lightly loaded and constantly resets the frequency for energy saving.
I myself have had problems with microprism on I5-8600 in the Dying Light.

The problem was solved by disabling in the BIOS C-states, SpeedStep and SpeedShift.
Turbo can be left.

After that my processor frequency was constant at 4.1 GHz regardless of load.

The power consumption in idle time increased strongly, despite a constant frequency of 4.1 GHz.

In the BIOS there are all sorts of power limit, their essence is to reduce the CPU frequency, if it will exceed Intel's stated maximum capacity. If the cooling is normal, then you can disable them.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

le_prophet
This game can !
Also put the memory in the Bios at 2666 this is the default and the test !
It is better to buy another bar of RAM 8 gig then it would be better but it is at the discretion of yours.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

IOne86
I'll try in the BIOS to footcloth today. And dine light the way along with the addition of the Frisians fiction almost, so 10-15 pieces for 45-50 hours passing. The Witcher is the worst show.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

X_ray_83
I like the frequency in the memory 2400 of default.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

le_prophet
You can put 2666 without any drums and raising the voltage ! The memory of it seems normal to you.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

X_ray_83
The characteristics of the memory page specified: the memory Speed in the test mode, 2400MHz. 2666 and the motherboard of course supports.

K
KioSoffi 17.10.19

le_prophet
I called the explicit solution. and the reason that it's actually a lot can be. Firstly though, the Witcher, and was finished a long time, but it is also not without jambs. Even with my OS GTX1070 drawdown prisudstvuet, but not so visible because of +-90 fps. except that during combat with a large number of opponents it sometimes brings discomfort. In the second 1050ti card is good, why argue. but still not a full game thing (not kritikou. we are all people and live within our means), and 128 bus and the chip with a frequency of 1400-1500 extremely sensitive affect the processing environment in the open world. and if immenno memory you have to spare, then the processing speed in some aspects still may not be enough. so that evil does not escape. And the third is almost all that is a finger in the air to poke. can a nurse somewhere new... maybe the die is Opera megabiodiverse in the flesh to the fact that online is now hatat the latest build of the 10s. see valiant macrophages screwed up somewhere in the code, and began to appear friezes even in places where before them was not observed. so maybe we're not there looking for a problem))

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

KioSoffi
Windu put ltsc Is Windows 10 without all the crap with 10 Windows) Ie follower ltsb version,and they are considered the best for gaming, my friend 1050ti and everything goes fine, percents i5 8400. RAM is the same. And on older systems the game was not like a piece of shit,so it's really weird, because the settings completed up to 60 fps, Locke stands at 58 fps. Shadows on minimum and range vegetation on average,they are the best eating in the Witcher, Khair vorks off Istisna, the rest ultra + sweetfx worth that goes along with hunter's configuration file. I would understand if the system was choking, but because of Loka staff and stock it is, the game is on the SSD, that should give a boost in games with open world, will soon change to a new BP, + Windu put another Assembly ltsb.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

IOne86
Disabled speed shift and C-states.
They also say you should disable C1E C3 C6 C8 C10 .
What can you say about this?

a
alt_engel 17.10.19

le_prophet
In aida64, unfortunately, no possibility to bring the statistics into play. Counterparts were not interested, so nothing else can not tell.

Frequency jump to 4.1 is this normal, and in this sense the turbo boost. By the way, overheating definitely excluded? Your CPU tdp is 65, if I'm not mistaken. But at the bust, this figure could significantly go beyond 65.

In General, KioSoffi rights, the problem can indeed be commonplace in the software. For starters, you can try to put the old video card drivers.