3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
le_prophet 17.10.19 04:07 am

Lag The Witcher 3. Very strong stuttery. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all, lag the Witcher 3 on any graphics settings. Under lags imply permanent stuttery/microfreeze at a stable 60 fps. Not so much microfreeze as not smooth, like it's called statename, well if only in Novigrad, you can understand, but there is GENERALLY in all localities, even on a normal pass nilfgaardian... How can this be fixed?
The Witcher 3 steam. Anything else loads, tested in msi aft. Even with locked fps, no map, no the CPU is not loaded 100 percent, and podragivanija very strong. Overheating is excluded.

Har-Ki:
gtx 1050ti
i5 9400f
8gb ddr4 2400 hyperX fury 1 strap.
Power supply AeroCool VX400 400W
The motherboard from gigabyte b-350 1151v2
1tb hdd
ssd 240gb ( the Witcher is on SSD )
The disks are not scored / system delivered net win 10 ltsc
The drivers are fresh absolutely everything.
100 Comments
Sort by:
l
le_prophet 17.10.19

alt_engel
Overheating is possible,tested. What's weird is that when the turbo bust in settlements percent HOLLOWED to 100% causing freezes, its power consumption is in these moments constantly jumping from 23 to 39 watts. When switched off, the same turbo-bust frequency 2905 in the game, in all localities percent is not clogged more than 70-80% lol even in Novigrad.... Which eliminates the friezes because of this...

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

But stuttery very strong in the settlements, as if running through the town any and smooth to the mouse, in moments of staferov the mouse is very heavy.
More by the way, the range of texture detail is very poor, is it me, or is he? Running through novigradu and see how houses are detailed. As far as I know this problem was on consoles with a small range of detail, a lot of the video was for this reason.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Tell me by the way PSU to my system. The selection is quite huge. FSP say good like.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

le_prophet
Can you hear me or not ???? You motherboard supports memory 2666 and memory accelerates easily up to this frequency ! 2666 default this processor 9400F what's not clear ???
You can't in the Bios ??? Say it !

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

X_ray_83
Not hip to this dude. Why so aggressive lol.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

le_prophet
If you do not understand no one can help you ! Give in service.

G
Gera007 17.10.19

I also had stuttery, regardless of settings and locations. I have the Witcher stood on CDM. Random moved the pagefile from SSD to HDD. Helped me, but I can not vouch what will help you.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Gera007
At MICS are generally removed him?

G
Gera007 17.10.19

le_prophet
Yes, removed SSD. Why is it in the Witcher, the swap file on it gave friezes, and in certain places. When I tried to solve the problem, set HS somewhere out of town and survived. Downloaded and checked what changed on the same route, after manipulation.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Gera007
What size?

G
Gera007 17.10.19

le_prophet
I just got off the SSD and put the swap space on the hard. I size from 500 to 8000

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Gera007
I will try and even read that it is better to set a fixed paging file, but can not say.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 17.10.19

le_prophet
On Utube get request for acceleration of RAM on your mother.So in the BIOS go, before you download Win click DELETE

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

[Denis]
Specifically for my mother b360m d2v no videos unfortunately do not have. All videos are made for overclocking on a Z chipset.
And really,nothing has ever broken up.

[

le_prophet

Look, maybe something useful here to get

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

[Denis]
Thank you,everything was very easy. Set 2666.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

However, notwithstanding the foregoing, the situation has not changed. Even if Locke put on 40 fps. The system does not nagruzhena - and podragivanija terrible.

[

le_prophet
The Witcher 3 is protsessorostroeniya option the NUMBER of CHARACTERS, try to get it down.On the schedule will not be affected
I have to Win 10 AM4 eats up 2.7 GB:

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

[Denis]
Tried it, nothing changes. And the processor more powerful graphics card,it is not scored a hundred...

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Gera007
Put the witch on the hdd - game first fart about 3 minutes as you can - then it seems like the situation stabiliziruemost, despite stuttery and podragivanija, and after 30 minutes it just crashes xD