3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
le_prophet 17.10.19 04:07 am

Lag The Witcher 3. Very strong stuttery. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all, lag the Witcher 3 on any graphics settings. Under lags imply permanent stuttery/microfreeze at a stable 60 fps. Not so much microfreeze as not smooth, like it's called statename, well if only in Novigrad, you can understand, but there is GENERALLY in all localities, even on a normal pass nilfgaardian... How can this be fixed?
The Witcher 3 steam. Anything else loads, tested in msi aft. Even with locked fps, no map, no the CPU is not loaded 100 percent, and podragivanija very strong. Overheating is excluded.

Har-Ki:
gtx 1050ti
i5 9400f
8gb ddr4 2400 hyperX fury 1 strap.
Power supply AeroCool VX400 400W
The motherboard from gigabyte b-350 1151v2
1tb hdd
ssd 240gb ( the Witcher is on SSD )
The disks are not scored / system delivered net win 10 ltsc
The drivers are fresh absolutely everything.
100 Comments
Sort by:
l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Beirut
Downloaded no problem, you asked what I got,I said)
Tomorrow what time can?

B
Beirut 17.10.19

le_prophet
XS now, well, just throw off will add and agree rather

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Beirut
I don't really remember the username from Skype,to be honest - don't remember) Tomorrow morning with PK ACC will restore, and will add. Write your username somewhere.

B
Beirut 17.10.19

le_prophet
in PM

I
IOne86 17.10.19

le_prophet
Maybe during the game, something loads the CPU, or none, such as antivirus or miner?

Run the game in a window and in parallel look in task Manager, who else loads the CPU and graphics card (for convenience in task Manager do the sorting on CPU and video card).

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

IOne86
Anything not ship an outsider, I say the same - even when limiting fps to 40, nothing has changed, although neither map nor percent are not working at a hundred.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 17.10.19

le_prophet
Run GPU-Z and check the load on the card in simple.If loaded,Oluchi the Internet.As load drops, stick again.If the connection inernetu card glushitsa in a calm state, then, miner.
Run task Manager in simple look at all possible processes CPU

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

[Denis]
Download GPU 0% easy stable Temperature of 29 degrees. And the miner eats all the resources,it is impossible not to notice.

[

le_prophet
I had a very interesting garbage.Played once in the Witcher 2 AM4 and noticed a load of Risen to 80%.I climbed into the dispatcher, and there is one strange file eats half the resources from percent.I discovered its location, disconnected in the Manager and deleted.After that, the CPU load dropped.
After this incident, always look at working iron in a simple

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

[Denis]
I have a couple of years ago the wildest miner was in a minute after turning on the PC, the mouse cursor and everything else is worked at 1 fps.
When entering in the browser the name of any virus scan or utilities need to stop the miner, the browser just closed.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

[Denis]
Here the screens with the monitor hairworks off, shadows and drawing grass the middle, the rest is prohibitive.

Spoiler

[

le_prophet
The number of characters too prohibitive?

t
tvoimoiagent 17.10.19

Still, it seems to me that freezes due to paging file. This was already a person with a powerful computer(ай7 and 2070), and the Opera was only 8 GB. He bought another die and all the rules became. But still can test the PSU with a multimeter, I think it doesn't give enough power(as usual with cheap aerocool).

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

[Denis]
Yes,but changed to low,no difference.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

tvoimoiagent
Multimeter no.

G
Gera007 17.10.19

There are some ideas for experiments to try, let's say win 7 is the second system to put on it to check, and the program BES is still there, but it is rather for weak processors.

K
KotEpOdNarKotE1 9 17.10.19

Try the driver update

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

КотЭпОдНарКотЭ1 9
What is a driver? I don't know.
le_prophet wrote:
The drivers are fresh absolutely everything.

S
Spiny 17.10.19

Well, I personally when the Witcher 3 came out played it on i5 4570 3.20 GHz(without overclocking), 8Gb RAM and GTX 780 3GB of RAM(without overclocking). Play Chet somewhere on high and fps in General, the rules were 30+. In Novigrad most of the problems met, and standards.

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

Topic closed, I have been delivering 4GB of RAM 2133. In the end, both modules have earned at 2133. Lags and freezes are gone everywhere,and especially stuttery.

Everyone who tried to help me, thank you very much.