3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
laban 05.06.20 02:25 pm

Bugs in the game (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)

who was bugs in the game
107 Comments
Sort by:
C
Conjel 05.06.20

in the beginning when Salathiel on the pipe textures are lost.
pressed restart all became norms.

T
TheNik 05.06.20

Bosses or large enemies (7-10 meters)when waving his blade the Prince does damage even when the impact did not reach the Prince in the region of 3 metres,and under the feet of the enemy can not do anything,you're stupidly shooting at his legs and he was waving and kills his helpers )))

L
Lexa95-95 05.06.20

bugs just do nebylo

A
Angel_Trent 05.06.20

On the console was a very tiring bug. not me, though, and my boyfriend. Every time you load a save he was missing upgrades. Most interesting is that after a while it was precautios, but before the last battle with ratuszem on the platform, he disappeared again all: tobish all abilities, all health. Hardcore, cha, was ))

P
Prosto Keyn 05.06.20

I had only one bug when the Prince came with a water sword (or whatever) to Rashi, texture Prince just do nebylo, only the flying sword.

l
laban 05.06.20

I had a bug in the Observatory Malik!!!no lever !!RE-PASSED !!!

D
Dark Corsair 05.06.20

Twice the Prince has fallen through the floor and hovered in a world without textures.

K
KhaTTar 05.06.20

Hard bugs...

V
Vinchester91 05.06.20

I have when using stone skin the Prince turned into a huge black hole...

D
Dima Chukavin 05.06.20

Help please , I have a crash during a download , what to do ?

V
Vertipopes 05.06.20

Was only an issue when the game is minimized - when ago, to open a game ,nachinola tough to slow down.
And so all normul )))))))

W
Winchester2 05.06.20

help, what to do ? I OBSERVATORII arm rose in the air !

l
laban 05.06.20

the game again come

s
stuff1992 05.06.20

help!!!! I have the Prince falls into the abyss every time if I'm out of the game!(((((

S
Skripkin94 05.06.20

the most stupid bug this is a bug with the improvements I have not opened dual energy and increase freezing water
if kogota is saving traversed game and ALL the improvements skinte on PG

y
yA_kReVeDkO2 05.06.20

MNU a bug:when you're casting three red dick,I have the lever door won't open.what are they doing?re-already passed-did not help HD

S
SGate 05.06.20

Flight to nowhere:
PlayGround.ru

V
Vertipopes 05.06.20

Fucking called it , After he stopped Africa that pereselilsya to Malik ,who ,in turn, with a cry of AAA head breaks through the door , approach the woman, she points a finger and sends me ,I approach the pit on the other side which freaks me waiting for Cho to do next I do not know.As I understand it the woman had to bestow some measily ,but not endowed.
WHO IS TO BLAME AND WHAT TO DO PEOPLE HELP ?!!!

A
ALEX ARCHANGEL 05.06.20

they jump and th EMEs, he flies at the enemy and kills him, thus you peremejaetsya in the right position)

O
Only1 05.06.20

ALEX ARCHANGEL, that although press??the same problem!!!again it already go get it!!!!