3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
laban 05.06.20 02:25 pm

Bugs in the game (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)

who was bugs in the game
107 Comments
Sort by:
r
raven97 05.06.20

I have this problem when I leave the game error (the memory could not be written) what to do pliz tell me.

v
vovastij 05.06.20

Who was bugs with doors-play with this crack should start at the beginning.

r
raven97 05.06.20

People this problem I opened the door with a crossbar and held in the inside of there died the game loads the moment where I'm in front of the door and the rails are not as not to get Let save please this is approximately after a fight with 1 pomoshnikom main Bose am very grateful REALLY WANT to PLAY ( WHERE to THROW the SAVES)

v
vovastij 05.06.20

raven97
You're here: http://forums.playground.ru/prince_of_persia_the_forgotten_sands/619818/

Or put the crack that I posted 7 posts above.

F
FireBaT 05.06.20

Scary list,I'm afraid for a long time...the bug to bug and bug drive.
First bug with Prince falling to the floor after receiving the ability to freeze water.
Then, the bug with the lever to open the gate...
Well,have coped with this bug,Prince was gone....you can run,I was even trying to hit.but I can not see,only sometimes appear with cmeshnoi hair...But after that...the bug with the Observatory...no lever...in short do not know or delete and not to spoil nerves...or to spoil the nerves and believe in the best

I
Ilya121 05.06.20

license no bugs.Yuzayte litsuhu!

F
FireBaT 05.06.20

Илья121
friends bought litsuhu,complained about the same bugs,though they were smaller =)

V
VetalMan13 05.06.20

I had a bug that you textures began to flicker in different colors, but still stick out. All cured by restarting the game))

I
Ilya121 05.06.20

I personally have litsuha,I got no problem with know!

r
raven97 05.06.20

I have such garbage in the neighborhood after the opening of the freezing water I was stuck in frozen water are shaken and the Prince of nowhere nepopravimoe. What to do pliz tell me (or maybe it is a glitch?) and this mission is in prison (under suspended cells) can throw a screen but do not know how( tell me pliz

http://yfrog.com/jy20607810j

v
vovastij 05.06.20

raven97
Everything seems so simple: freeze-jump-swing-jump.
I've got to jump before you release the button freeze

r
raven97 05.06.20

you che do not understand the point) there's very differently I passed I explained on another forum

r
raven97 05.06.20

http://yfrog.com/jy20607810j this does not

B
Black wolf_22rus 05.06.20

damn people help!!!!!! th for garbage ?why do I have Prince loaded indefinitely???I waited an hour but still, this fucking download never ends!!!!how to undo it ?

O
Omega Supreme 05.06.20

why do I have Prince loaded indefinitely???
May be CPU usage much? In this case, just look in task Manager processes that consume a lot of memory.
If not help, then there is another option which is very effective in such cases is to clean the registry, such as Ccleaner'om.
Program start ---> Register ---> Search for issues ---> to fix it.

B
Black wolf_22rus 05.06.20

Omega supreme ATP huge=)damn he would have nedodumali!

M
MarFuta 05.06.20

Guys,I have a slightly different problem....uh.....well,as soon as you start playing,run forward, let go of the W key,but still running!!!And so 5 seconds....but then again, everything was normal, and so constantly!And after his thoughts,for some time, I can't move!!!Please help!!!
Thanks in advance ^_^

L
Lexa5000 05.06.20

Because of these disappearing textures, the game is not possible to pass. Soon be a patch made

S
Sanya89 05.06.20

I have this problem once given the power of gin ie return time, there kakaeto abyss in the form of clouds with the sun going in and pages as if into the abyss , what do I do

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Yes...Guys...read through each screen carefully and say that almost all of the above bugs were found in the game and I...On one of the bugs I was stuck in the capital and feel that one solution is to buy litsuhu...Although Russian lineham right now I don't trust(at the time, bought litsuhu of Obscure 2 to circumvent an impassable bug in the Russian-speaking pirates,and in litsuhe exactly the same bug,and only in the English-speaking pirates with Russian SUBA this bug is missing)...
I downloaded the Forgotten Sands on the gold distribution in the theater...Pirates is rubbish and cracks - stuff...all kinds of bugs...the 1st is a minor but pisses me off every 5-10 minutes now on the desktop,in the game you can get back by downloading it on the new one,but it takes 1-2 minutes(you have to wait after clicking on its icon in the task bar)...
Then was small,but passable glitch in the cave with the arrangements(I was there,out in two places the levers,can with the bar topright to the beam on the wheel,but after a few reboots of the level still has little)...
Next is absolutely brutal bug shortly after killing the first monster.When we rise up,before you opened using the lever-bar door there is a AutoSave,with the trap door in the form of swinging on the chains of steel I-beams with needles under the beams...I died...Loaded the AutoSave,and the door closed in front of me,damn...And down to go down,then to get to the lever-bar,the door opening...the Bottom floor is too far away,I break...had to re-start the game and swinging the beam to pass with extreme caution...
Then was nasty,but still passable bug after a conversation with Prince brother...Brother Prince pushed away,went outside and shut the door behind him...interestingly,in my game, instead the gate visible was the street,but to go out there, I could not.I started to jump on the columns,moving to the upper exit of the hall.Leaping on one of the columns I found myself in some kind of merger of 2 areas(the sky and the Iranian plateau).This bug is bypassed in the following way:you need to accurately remember the location of the buggy and the next 2 columns,and outline the exact steps jumping on them without seeing them.If you all do exactly what we are after 2 I column 3,but not the buggy...again We all see and safely reach the exit level...
And last,is already impassable bug,after which I could do nothing and was forced today to quit playing.After we twice go outside of the Palace from the huge monster,we find ourselves in a room with 2 high waterfalls.They moisten the freaks and frozen waterfalls rise to the upper tier,where, after more jumps are on the lever-the bar that should open the door in front of us...the Lever squeaks,the sound of the opening door,but the door won't open and kick...Game over...Although the door should open...Oh,maybe Riccati and buy litsuhu?