3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
laban 05.06.20 02:25 pm

Bugs in the game (Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands)

who was bugs in the game
107 Comments
Sort by:
G
GoodDay 05.06.20

Here's a bug!
http://s55.radikal.ru/i148/1008/aa/728a61867b91.jpg
Jumped on these crossbeams opened the door,but the door is dead and I can't recall how fast the time did not help!the last checkpoint happened here
http://s004.radikal.ru/i207/1008/8e/8eb5e9dc520e.jpg
Now, down to go down (die) on the crossbar not to jump the door not otkryit in any way.
The question is how to go now)

There was another bug jumped on the bar and everything froze )nituda nor here,did the restart
one with skill points when you restart,all erased have a new to learn when you get another one learned took out,pressed tab ,learned took out,every time...nonsense

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Ha ha! Interesting outfit the Prince in the screenshot,where did you find him?I have a similar bug was,it was only covered again starting the game...This bug can only go one way:not to die under the swinging chains on the logs with needles,which is very hard...Even if you get this bug,the waiting, the bug is even worse:in one place the door is not open after pressing on the bar-lever...

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

But if the normal crack,crackfix last set,if so then the game goes to the trash))

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Guddehjj,you know what,once you have latest the crack,try again to beat the game,but in that moment where the AutoSave makes to the closed door, be sure to try and under logs not to die...Then go ahead and tell me then opens the door before the Prince at the moment,where in the room you have to climb on the upper tier between 2 frozen waterfalls(on the upper level there is a horizontal bar and the door that this bar opens).And this time after you run away 2 times from the huge monster,similar to Diablo...

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

Not to go will not,laziness) I'm not a passionate fan of games)it's a pity of course ,but a game with bugs you see through. new constipation )if you want me to crackfix to throw the link above,I read wrote what door should open MB ,about that you can not open..it is the clothes of the assassin is given as a bonus like =)

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Look,let's then a reference to crack this...Possible with the new crack the mood of the game to first appear...Although again the new game will take quite gloomy...it was Too far...

M
Marongo 05.06.20

had this problem - turned the lever
PlayGround.ru
went down a spiral staircase
pix.PlayGround.ru
and there was a water column and the flag to come down
but when you restart saves the water column does not appear, and accordingly fly to the streamer not the game..screw up! (((
PlayGround.ru
maybe it can be cured???

in General solved the problem - had to jump to the flag without water column ))

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

Павел1972
Hold!
http://vzlomano.ru/crack/932-prince-of-persia-the-forgotten-sands-v-10-nodvd.html

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Ah,thank you! And right now, money on litsuhu not,and really hunt the game...Suddenly this crack will be nice...don't know where in this game so many bugs,again stupid system of autosaves...whether the previous princes...the 4th Prince I pirates did not fail...

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

Yes ,but on the previous story's a snooze was I not mastered,and this seems normal ,but the bugs completely ,although at times, we did play ,as they have in the main game so good ,but as it is not so hot,re too lazy to know where that place will not be interested ,and each will again saporous at this point then comp out the window with anger erase))))))

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

You know,the previous game I didn't like...Played sensitively watch some crap,and quit playing...And then came back to it again...Entered the thread and realized that the game is too cool,just very different from the previous...
And I put the crack to the folder,but the Prince in me then why not in clothes, assassins,and the usual outfit...Now afraid to start the game again...I'll Go again to the closed door and kick...still need to buy litsuhu and try it...

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

I tell you this fix corrects many bugs so wrote on the forum,including I heard someone the door could not open ,what do not know,but this fix came out it needs to fix it ,because it is the normal crack in it all the shoals))try it..But on account of the outfit at the main menu go to advanced kind schelkni to the right,there you'll see the clothes of the assassin.. =)

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

I myself put it only when he is ruined because up to this point had no problems (not counting the light of the shoals) I thought not going to put here was wrong =)

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Well,Guddehjj,slightly encouraged by me,I'll try again to play...

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

Let's luck) if you accomplish your goal then maybe I will have a desire to go again)

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

Unsubscribe sure Though...hope that door that will open weak Again...no room for error at the moment with the swinging beams.You do know that if under the beams of the die,then after loading the AutoSave,the door will be skryta...

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

I think that everything should be fine..

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

So,the story about the bugs...crack from Gudea was able to pass the bug with the door before swinging beams,but the bug with not opening the door after the jump to arm-bar go can't...Game deleted...
And then decided to try pirates from the provider(the pirates Mechanics).Since the saves are preserved,the game began with a moment where I was stuck...Miracle,but the door this time opened...And very soon again, bummer:stuck in the beginning level Observatory.Jumped on the lever-the horizontal bar,raised circular platform with a lever,which for some reason it is not necessary,but hanging over her in the air...Well,again, go nuts...Nothing to do...

G
GoodDay 05.06.20

Um ,I downloaded the saves,because do not want to pass and came to the place where you second time seeing ogrenim the devil and he shoots under the feet of all rushetsya there until stopped ,play is not particularly drawn ,so in free time I play sometimes seems to be OK ,I don't know held the door about which you speak or not)

P
Pavel1972 05.06.20

The door after 2 shoots from the monster outside of the Palace,upstairs room with two waterfalls...etc. was on the pirates,but got stuck on a bug in the Observatory...Bug impassable...