3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeah boiii 05.06.20 02:29 pm

Help to choose a graphics card

I have a month and a half I suffer with a choice of gtx 1060 gb i5 processor 6500! Help to choose now! I don't want to overpay for the brand and prefix gaming like: 1060 gtx g1 gaming, asus strix, msi gaming x. I just need a good but not expensive video card which is not basking for a couple of hours and given adequate fps in games (bf1, gta 5, doom, destiny, Dying Light) and that it will last for 2-3 years.
88 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Richard
Your extreme is not even the best in the crackdown on size so all the huge and very noisy. MSI is higher than 65 degrees in heated moments I never warmed, and the card is super quiet. In General, enjoy your choice, which is even more expensive.
Ah Yes, the MSI can be overclocked to 2 GHz, the hands are the main direct to.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Well, who are you or anyone to take offense at you?
I have to ask this question. I was like, highlight the stupidity of the caller but the caller to the person still moves. The scholar sits probably 25 years behind a computer, at least in the course of thought is.

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
... blazes - how I hate that stupid phrase that everyone uses:
How this word is the phrase? And who is it transferred to mommy? You chtoli?

s
szhech konsolotu 05.06.20

Elite User
Yes, it is inadequate and carries nonsense-I also have a MSI RX 480 only which is hot 1060-now in games with a small acceleration 63 degrees-if you long to play reach 65 and all rooted to the spot temperature is.
Gig in this generation is shit.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Lord! What's going on here?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Dirt

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

Elite User
GB - the worst thing you can take from vidyahu.
Tell that to my vidyushku) Just laughing from your stupidity. I get the money thrown into the wind! Oh, where am I to you with her little fifteen-year experience... And why I'm sitting Gigs for nearly nine years. I don't understand.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

Going to save on not-firing!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

burn consolato
Gig in this generation is shit.
Another one.....
Damn, you're right bro. The temperature is already 65-68С. And what the hell is she not noisy, and it should
Yes. Yes and Yes again. Acceleration is also terrible - 11250Mhz and 2010Mhz

R
Richards 05.06.20

Elite User
Well, after reading the reviews about MSI immediately saw that, that shit still buggy. Where it to gigabytes...

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

Spoiler
Elite User
SpoilerIt is I who should ask that question. -NO! But, since you asked: What do you like obizhenku and I said Well who are you or anyone to take offense at you?. Where I take offense? Was the issue or argument and the actual response or counterargument. At the same time, everyone understands in their own way, each had their demands and priorities, the dispute came down to insults, and no longer contains any necessary or proper information, marking time. More I did not argue and gave the saying: the dispute between the fool and smart, it is a dispute between two fools. The question was closed, useless to argue with him.
How this word is phrase? I thought you were literate, you'll know. There's an ellipsis, then pass in the text, and since it is a copy, thought to put the first word: perdicula blazes - I didn't want to copy it, nasty.
And who has transferred to mommy? - I think so, not serious, not adult, terribly, miserably, and every time I hear it, I think it speaks to the child, and he think this is funny or amusing. Purely IMHO. I don't know what to call it.
DragonXXXV
I is I, and not an Elite User - screw you excuses for me? Who cares? Just an interesting coincidence, that's all.
STANDS of Milivoje
СпойлерDragonXXXV proves that the gtx 1080 does not drag in FullHD, he claims that, quote: It is better to buy one bidascu, and by your standards this is a 1070 - 1080 and tormented with the brakes everywhere and at large resolution, even not to go?.
I showed him the figures that FullHD pulls great, even in 2k (minus 10-15 shots) led the list of games and figures. I'm not interested in 4k, and 2k ran my games work perfectly. Also on the gtx 1080 FullHD with a plan (written 3 years, but got better as it sounds cool), let me remind you, with a resolution of 1920x1080, to spend a couple of years. Vidyuhi with the stock, and drags quite. And then, we'll wait and see. Will be on the second dig, even used, after all, when will the new generation, the previous will certainly pour on the cheap. And even so, again renew life. At the same time, if not, reduce the resolution or the settings will not matter, run for vidyuhi me, as he (DragonXXXV) writes - ALL the more does not pull. There is work, business, play less, and mostly in old projects and new, serious and interesting (for me) I do not see. To play once more do not want to - TIRED.
I believe that 1070 gtx in SLI too much, and while the gtx 1080 copes, the rest comes down to optimization issues (a sore point, something to hide).
I he said his opinion with facts and figures, he believes his opinion is true, well I guess you could say the same about me, well I question closed with a provocateur to argue, a bad idea, I fall to his level.
That's the whole story.
- Nothing can be done, — I said. — In your mind — and you and I! - How do you know that I'm not in your mind? — Alice asked. - Of course, not in his, — said the cat. — How else would you be here?
That's how I got here? I am worthy of existing users in one of the insane pit, and will not go away.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Richard
Where you read reviews about MSI? Although if one is guided by the reviews, not the reviews, this is the first bell.

s
szhech konsolotu 05.06.20

Richard
If you're talking about single fan SNiP-maybe it's the same shit.Gaming X good card.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Okay, GB is the worst that can be taken from the top three, namely EVGA, MSI and GIGABYTE. Is that better? Firing this shit, nobody argues.

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

Elite User
and KFA2?

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

-Anarant-
Is this a joke?

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

Elite User
and than they bad? If you take the initial acceleration they are identical to the evga, and the acceleration is good, or think their shit due to the fact that it is a subsidiary company palitha?

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

-Anarant-
The first time I hear about this brand. Wouldn't know about it, if there are MSI and EVGA.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
DragonXXXV proves that the gtx 1080 does not drag in FullHD, he claims that, quote: It is better to buy one bidascu, and by your standards this is a 1070 - 1080 and tormented with the brakes everywhere and at large resolution, even not to go?.
I showed him the figures that FullHD pulls great, even in 2k (minus 10-15 shots) led the list of games and figures. I'm not interested in 4k, and 2k ran my games work perfectly. Also on the gtx 1080 FullHD with a plan (written 3 years, but got better as it sounds cool), let me remind you, with a resolution of 1920x1080, to spend a couple of years. Vidyuhi with the stock, and drags quite. And then, we'll wait and see. Will be on the second dig, even used, after all, when will the new generation, the previous will certainly pour on the cheap. And even so, again renew life. At the same time, if not, reduce the resolution or the settings will not matter, run for vidyuhi me, as he (DragonXXXV) writes - ALL the more does not pull. There is work, business, play less, and mostly in old projects and new, serious and interesting (for me) I do not see. To play once more do not want to - TIRED.
I believe that 1070 gtx in SLI too much, and while the gtx 1080 copes, the rest comes down to optimization issues (a sore point, something to hide).
I he said his opinion with facts and figures, he believes his opinion is true, well I guess you could say the same about me, well I question closed with a provocateur to argue, a bad idea, I fall to his level.
That's the whole story.
And what figure had to start a dispute when it is clear that there is no common agreement in the opinion, and a misunderstanding, accusations, insult? You can just walk away and forget it all. Now, what are you doing? Again scribbling and going to dispute with someone who vehemently supports their point of view. And nervous, and angry again all in a circle . Screw that! Better go take care of business. We are now almost two in the morning and I'm enjoying Dishonored 2 with lots of beer. And I feel good) Why the nerves just ruin...

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

Elite User
In Russia it is not very popular, and so it was good.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

Elite User
EVGA and GIGABYTE EXTREME GAMING. Can buy four Titan X to abandon the brakes and allow the mind in order.

k
killerBD1 05.06.20

Kind of talked about vidyuhi, came to the conclusion that shit just started, PG be the PG. And now on 1060 30+ in the ultra(sometimes even just high) long pull, and if so then not take for a long time and if not take a long time why take a very expensive, and therefore to take something very mild and even without overclocking(and overclocking as anyone), palit in this case would be an acceptable choice(if without marriage of course), but in General is was to take 1070. And what is meant by adequate fps? Can low set and sit at say 960 for a long time.