3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeah boiii 05.06.20 02:29 pm

Help to choose a graphics card

I have a month and a half I suffer with a choice of gtx 1060 gb i5 processor 6500! Help to choose now! I don't want to overpay for the brand and prefix gaming like: 1060 gtx g1 gaming, asus strix, msi gaming x. I just need a good but not expensive video card which is not basking for a couple of hours and given adequate fps in games (bf1, gta 5, doom, destiny, Dying Light) and that it will last for 2-3 years.
88 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
And with the guys you think I have brakes?

-
-Anarant- 05.06.20

killerBD1
1060 already ultra does not pull, well, or at least not in all games.
About sracha on any forum where there is a conviction will mess with a probability of 75%

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

-Anarant-
1) NO KF2A and right - KFA2. 2) it has 2 year warranty. 3 years for others it's a more powerful argument. 3) Maybe they are good, but not the most popular/ common option. Few reviews take, because it is cheaper, and if you do not care. 4) Not a good cooling system. Bearable, BUT to have high temperature on some models 1060/1070/1080. Take what you take all the time tested.
STANDS of Milivoje
"And which figure you have to start a dispute when it is clear that there is no common agreement in opinion" - not sure I had a point of view, and I endorsed it.
but only a misunderstanding, accusations, insult? - after this I closed the question.
And nervous, and angry again all in a circle- absolutely not true. I wasn'T mad and I wasn'T nervous. It would be because of that. Seriously? I don't take it seriously.
I have a 22:45 on the clock, radio, listen, let go to sleep.

k
killerBD1 05.06.20

-Anarant-
Well, I say that it worth while to take expensive, if still it is not long enough, a year, well half. Better dig and take a 1070, my main thought. Truncated.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
OK.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

Elite User
You yourself wrote!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

killerBD1
There's always. Started on computers, and ended with the policy and relations.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Quote.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

Elite User
s does not equal. I'm no provocateur, unlike you. I don't have the habit of writing and all enormous messages, and photos which have got to send!
I also graduated from high school ten years ago and the University five years ago. An economist by profession.
photo with the cats send - What you don't like them. Cool cat, funny, fluffy, cute.
I like cats. I have four cats live in the house.
Who to tell? - Me! Yes, and other forum members! you'd better take the advice - went and sobered up would.
And you don't pass the buck here, my dear. To communicate with you.
On account of alcohol. I can't for the life took a bit of alcohol and have never smoked. And you can see exactly seriously stoned that such heresy I write and provoke.
And you don't yell at me and do not give advice - Well, I did not shout, does not bother me. And to me your advice and provocations why give up? WHY? Why do I write?
Essentially write. Just as scribbling on your part, it means a strong emotional tension and hatred around, and therefore can explode. I wrote about “don't yell” exaggerated. This means in reality can raise ambition and go on a verbal argument. So you can see your previous text.
I took them for FullHD why are you bullshitting me about 4k (comments above: but in order to play at 4k with 60fps ... Won Mishimura Deus Ex 2 on 4k sags). Why you should mention him.
I do not understand? What do you mean? I wrote how things are in those or other permissions from other forum members. That gave the example.
One gtx 1060 enough for FullHD, but 1070/1080 - stock up on a good prospect.
I'll say it again. Don't piss me off! ( Where is her lack?!(((
How many guys with 1070 complain, and then there is slow, and that there is something not optimized.
Not to mention your 1060. Need is a top-end SLI-s or Titan for a year or two.
Well, you're right. Okay. Passed. Enough for a max resolution 1920x 1080
All other settings to the least. OK.
Look, enough is when all. I repeat, all games are perfect at 60 fps. OK, even in fullhd. Time this resolution we're talking about. I do not approve of, but rather despised this. One game is fine, the other medium, and the third mercilessly slow, the fourth flies. And again, one gives 60fps, and the other game of 10 fps.That's what I hear and see people! No normal vidyahu, which would ensure 60 fps IN ALL games. Is SLI and Titan. And they are in 80, high 90% can normally display. But there is great graphics card that would behave divinely everywhere! Do you understand? And I do not want to Suva 1070 -1080 or smaller variants. We put the settings somewhere less, somewhere more. And it's good for you so okay with this? Jump different fps, different graphics settings, different comfort. Yes please. Me personally no!
The reasons there are more than you need. And pissing you off, I have one drags, and you have only TWO.
What she's dragging you? I have my dragging? When they (two 1070) mostly on one level with the most powerful graphics card))) Where there is no more plus, which is not a big minus.
You obviously had a bad day,
Just annoying me are the sheep who do not want to understand that there is no normal vidyuhi, who have always behaved appropriately and not accounted for in most games, to dance with the settings. There is a huge excess of permits, and then there is all hell on very low. If you like, then sit on one its so not even the most powerful and consoled himself.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Dear, a little mistake, I have a dispute with DragonXXXV . And partly, even my posts. Elite User of the course by heap sensitive.
No, all I have left. Until tomorrow guys. Good day, good mood and most importantly health. Stay here!
Ah, will draw us for flooding.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
That smacks of bots) I think it's the same.

k
killerBD1 05.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well as grit:PG...PG never change. And partly it's kind of fun.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
But who is the real, I did not understand.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

killerBD1
I already the brain boils! Where a real person, and where not. And can here them....
All shorter. This is too much!

k
killerBD1 05.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
We are all in the matrix.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
They are confused, and I was mistaken for a bot. Well.

R
Richards 05.06.20

Elite User
In my opinion those who related uses, which were made by one person with their subjective opinions of those here is the alarm bell.

E
Elitnyy Yuzer 05.06.20

Richard
That is, reviewing the specifications that were made a respected website with a team of people testaroasa these graphics cards less reliable than a bunch of enthusiasts, mostly Amateurs, whose hands of assholes and about non-existent problems writing on the forums because of their incompetence?

A review of the graphics card is not a game review.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

DragonXXXV
Again. We are talking about FullHD or 1920x1080, and I'm a little stressed about 2k (2560x1440) via DSR (well I works fine) that eats 10-15 fps (no great loss). This video 8k or 7680х4320. I do NOT have these permissions, I'm NOT interested in this solution, I'm NOT interested in figures and interesting set of hardware. IT ONLY ABOUT FullHD (1920x1080) and one graphics card - gtx 1080 to cope with it with a BANG, with a reserve, the numbers I gave in the games, they are above in comments off graphics on high, everything else will be rested in the optimization, to be honest, not all released games in the last year can boast of a good optimization, BUT all the right patches without problems, with time, the important thing is not to hurry.
So what am I supposed to eat? Why did you put THIS? It is not clear. For what to me such permission? I don't even know, and NOT interested (then maybe I would know), and the TV/Monique with this permission, I suppose, is how the plane.
I think we have a misunderstanding about permission, you're about high (2k and above), for which, and I'd be picking SLI, although for 2k bearable, I told you about low - FullHD and below. In tests where SLI is more efficient running at resolutions of 2k and above with gtx 1070/1080.
Sniper Elite 4 - gtx 1070/980TI from 70+ frames at 2k resolution. With FullHD 80+. And why should I SLI it to get 120+?
Sniper Elite 4 Pc DX12 Vs GTX 1070 GTX 980 TI Vs AMD Fury X ...

R
Richards 05.06.20

Elite User
I took based on reviews not GB, and searched the video card with a maximum cooling at the beginning of the found G1, thought to take it, all began to look not exactly 1060, and 970 and 980, at that time there were no new cards. Guys write that extreme in terms of cooling is much higher than the G1, and this took a good MSI support utilities, but there is a standard, cool. and so on. Here whichever system unit, I only have 1 fan blowing in and 2 blowing, no water cooling. Games to test the cooling yet it does not have much fat, so that protest is possible only on old games.
I had 670 due to overheating slightest a couple of degrees, there were artifacts that we have not always shown and the service center is not even identified in their benchmarks, but in games the whole screen small squares. Decided to take the graphics card with a maximum ehlargement, and not Extreme just for the 1060 top, but on the other, they are called the older version, are sensitive expensive. Because they have not gigabytes, and is already overclocked and has good cooling.
Of course your business, but the main problem with the long game in the summer is overheating and so on, reduces fps and can give all sorts of artifacts, although of course not always as lucky.