3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yeah boiii 05.06.20 02:29 pm

Help to choose a graphics card

I have a month and a half I suffer with a choice of gtx 1060 gb i5 processor 6500! Help to choose now! I don't want to overpay for the brand and prefix gaming like: 1060 gtx g1 gaming, asus strix, msi gaming x. I just need a good but not expensive video card which is not basking for a couple of hours and given adequate fps in games (bf1, gta 5, doom, destiny, Dying Light) and that it will last for 2-3 years.
88 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 05.06.20

Yeah boiii
Pfft, well, take it ISI very simple. He's been like this for a few months of use and norms, temperature 65 maximum acceleration at 2000+ MHz.
Спойлерhttps://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/parts/videocards/395462/

S
Shadowarm 05.06.20

Don't take this stump that women buy,take a normal,two cooler vidyuhi not cut down on food and do

l
legusor 05.06.20

then take the card from palit. they are the cheapest to date.

f
fOXY9 05.06.20

Yeah boiii
You wonder about the brand said. Graphics cards with proprietary cooling Gaming MSI top the fastest and most cold. Although you can get low profile Palit, which will fall apart after a year.
Also, MSI does not skimp on power phases, and the whole picolinic always sarkyt your own radiator, it also folds on the durability of the card, and of the stiffener and backplate. Which do not allow the PCB to deform, to SAG over time.

R
Razox 05.06.20

Shadowarm
Don't take this stump
Lol, if stump works as well as 3 fan, then it makes sense to overpay? Purely for design? I would put more current for cooling the memory chips.
Map, and so cold her and one of Carlson's head missing.

R
Rv770 05.06.20

I would take Palit 6144МБ in my city it costs 17470 R. 36 month warranty.
MSI GAMING 6144МБ X price 22200 R
1060 cold and the card turned out,about the temperature not particularly worry.

S
Shadowarm 05.06.20

Razox
It goes as an economy option in nutrition and performance.And the price differs greatly from the normal 1060,I think that the performance they are equal?

R
Razox 05.06.20

Shadowarm
I think that performance they are equal?
And you think they're different than that? There is one and the same chip, as it were. And a second screw backplate or not plays a role on performance. The difference will be if put under Zhitkov nitrogen and drive Tyco-figures which, even in the games doesn't give +1-2кадров.
Here's an example:
http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/artikel/hardware/grafikkarten/39134-geforce-gtx-1060-asus-evga-inno3d-test.html?start=15
3 different manufacturer, and the difference is ALREADY 2КАДРА! IMHO it is already at the level of accuracy of testing.

Y
Yeah boiii 05.06.20

Shadowarm
what you're talking about?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.06.20

Yeah boiii
What is there to think, take a new Titan Pascal, he's just Raschke comes out the other day)

S
Shadowarm 05.06.20

Yeah boiii
Normal take vidyuhi with 2 ventilatori standard,not cut down in the diet and so on

Y
Yeah boiii 05.06.20

Shadowarm
I know I at least need to take 2, but what kind!!!

S
Shadowarm 05.06.20

Yeah boiii
All three are absolutely normal maps,I would take the ASUS Strix,or MSI,well at least gnilopyat

I
IDarkaxeI 05.06.20

Yeah boiii
get a lot of use, look at the hits. they rarely make a mistake. tested.

T
Tomato77777 05.06.20

the main 3 GB do not take it. well percent 6600к is probably good. precisely why 6500 ?

O
Oksana Kravchuk 05.06.20

Tell me girl) Choose the gift card, settled on MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Dual OC and ASUS Radeon RX 470. Read the article http://blog.price.ua/articles/7-luchshih-videokart-2016-do-8000-grn that they are one of the best. And how it objectively - I don't know.

A
A_jak 05.06.20

Oksana Kravchuk
among the best - any better? in its price segment, the current generation of graphics cards? please verify. and so, Yes. these cards are quite good considering the ratio price/performance. in General, if finances are not too tight - you can just Geforce 1070 - amd 480. but if no problem -then just 1080. and to be honest I'd these cards were chosen. but my advice if you take - take it to the video memory was at the max - 1060 6GB, and AMD 470 -8 GB. by the way the link doesn't work.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 05.06.20

Oksana Kravchuk
He want to the second system unit to take. The best is unacceptable in this case, especially to compare RX GTX 470 and 1060. The gtx 1060 much more acceptable would be to compare with RX 480 performance for this indicator is of great importance.
FullHD is enough for a gtx 1060 video memory 6 GB (NOT 3 GB is a waste of money), and at a penny weaker RX 480 video memory to 8 GB. You should choose one of them. But, the price is about the same, I without thinking twice choose - gtx 1060 c 6 GB of memory.
The most ideal option for the future is the gtx 1070, as noted above A_jak. BUT, it is important to note the resolution on which I play/work for if FullHD 1920x1080 below even the gtx 1060 will be stock for a long time. You can consider the option with RX 470.
Recall that RX 470 performance comparison is not correct. And choose here and so the articles do not, the choice is influenced by several requirements: 1) Play/work; 2) the resolution of the monitor; 3) Perspective; 4) And the current system unit of a PC (to take at least the processor, its job is to pull the juice out of the graphics card, and if it is outdated, the graphics card to uncover the 100% not released, this figure will fall, in this case to take the video card without upgrading the CPU does not make much sense, except that in the future, people can still get; also BP, BUT we believe that the graphics cards are forged with energy-saving technologies, because the old man eat more, it's the equivalent; it is also possible to remember and about the RAM, BUT again, we believe that a large amount of graphics memory should benefit).
Comparison of the 480 vs gtx RX 1060http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1748?vs=1771

O
Oksana Kravchuk 05.06.20

A_jak
the current generation of graphics cards.
Thanks, I will consider)

M
MagicHero 05.06.20

Razox
In a full-sized GTX 1060 has 8 pin power, more power phases, better cooling, and it all adds up to a greater frequency and hence greater fps. About the new 1000-series chips that it will operate on a new principle, the higher the temperature the lower the frequency. As you can see the difference between mini and full-size boards IS.