3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasmisj 17.10.19 04:19 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2)

The game comes out tomorrow, I decided to create a theme, then write the impressions going from the full game on PC!!!
114 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAshnik i NFSnik 17.10.19

The PC release was postponed to 1st October. *irritation* And this has been known for a long time!!!

A
Alamak 17.10.19

th for the crap?

g
garf1eld 17.10.19

How do hildren They who lick the message to the console, pulled up already! How many video games on the PC because of consoles moved

T
Tarasmisj 17.10.19

GTAшник and NFSник
Yes, I know, I just created a theme, and then found out!!!:)

G

Just need the eyes to be undressed, because all topics about this are written

D
Doc_81 17.10.19

Yes it's a shame... I think a month wait for the RS...

S
Semen26RUS 17.10.19

yubiki ml*ing kidding me?! they instead hurry to the PC release, took on October 1, moved, bastards :(

G

No, fuck you. Crnci their mongoring and get out of here, sucker! Be sure to have a shit!

S
Semen26RUS 17.10.19

neon55UA the feeling that you more to play into that as kids..!!

S
SkyraX 17.10.19

goof the one who called me so,about the game against Nitsche not have played in 1 with pleasure,they went in there about transfers,I got ready to play in early September and then }{UAC and October

G

Goof the one who does not know how to explain in Russian.
Time to close the topic.

S
SkyraX 17.10.19

what we wanted to prove LOL
close this miracle

s
supgAm 17.10.19

the topic can be postponed just -)

G

Before the 1st of October. This is what was meant.

g
garf1eld 17.10.19

PG sracha well, no, Modera in the Studio!

G
Grizzly_315 17.10.19

ban freaks ban for offtopic!!!!
and on the theme of the game and the first time you fly and you walk into posilku direct euphoria)))))))))

G

Russian Grizzly, who you calling a freak? I'm not offended.
And whether you played in it all? On PC demos, and even no. But if you played the console demo, here discuss PC version of the game.

V
Veider16 17.10.19

the game will be released in mid-November

A
Alex_TDI 17.10.19

which tries November, the incentive is even written that will be available around September 30

R
RamL 17.10.19

2Russian Grizzly euphoria of landing the first time you fly? Ha ha ha!!! You yourself believe it yourself? I remember after the first take-off landing euphoria not felt absolutely, and only the voltage from a misunderstanding as what to do to plant. Fortunately now fly in all aviasim which current is all that is there from israelnow. And nagovoriti stuff about the euphoria on the approach for landing was and remains the most complex and demanding phase of flight. And the fact that HAWK air shooter I can't say with certainty that everything will be easy. Be prepared to fall a lot)))