3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasmisj 17.10.19 04:19 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2)

The game comes out tomorrow, I decided to create a theme, then write the impressions going from the full game on PC!!!
114 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZORO WINER 17.10.19

where to download the game?

1234567800 17.10.19

Google it ... that's just to play it does not ... the crack no

A
Anarquister 17.10.19

The graph is good, but more pleased with the multiplayer. Love dogfight.
Torrent original ISO. the way, and bought via PayPal three key pindossky the website for 700 rubles the key.

G
Ghost1991 17.10.19

damn crack no epat

s
supgAm 17.10.19

tesla707707, the one that Russobit release.

A
Anarquister 17.10.19

Screenshots of the PC version, the graphics max.

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
StiLert 17.10.19

dx11?
For this MiG-23 we have a new skin!
If you want to try it out:
http://www.playground.ru/files/42246/

A
Anarquister 17.10.19

StiLert, thank you! Be sure to do.

s
supgAm 17.10.19

cool screenshots. pleased.

A
Anarquister 17.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

C
CTuKC 17.10.19

Russobita Mudday, they localize only comes out the 19th of January so stay on NG without gifts :(

H
Huxler 17.10.19

Don't worry kids, for the 2nd part I bought a joystick, but alas the game is very monotonous, the graphics got worse, no beautiful cities. All the landscapes is the sea, desert, mountains and all. What I liked(the only one) is taking off and landing, the bombardment from orbit is boring sucks. Who now wants to play with antistarforce to take(not advertising), but not Recommened, 1st part is MANY times more interesting: especially after passing the 2nd part launched 1st : heaven and earth. Remember there was a function in the 1st part of the EPC-helper for attacks and other things? Now it was removed and left only for landing and refueling ( this is very sad, fly around in aircraft exhausts... In General, I advise everyone to re-1yu and 2nd part about to forget

m
makedon41k 17.10.19

Those who bought litsuhu or tell me a key in MP there is someone running ? or too empty servak in Shaun White Skateboarding ???

H
HABIB 17.10.19

And screens DX11? I just have to dh11 game throws, it is not possible to pass the mission even. By the way in dh11 is 32x anti-aliasing :)

m
mister611 17.10.19

Today I bought a license, not particularly impressed yet. Kind of boring and monotonous, I guess I'll play, but nothing new after the 1st part is not visible, unless the take-off and landing count as if poslabzhe the first part. Feedback joystick does not appear, I think riveted hastily on the basis of the first part.. sad. Launched with labels for Dx11 (although my card supports Dx10 the max) - all works without changes, only options not included improving the surface. In multiplayer I do not understand yet, the interface does not display the search for common servers, and only custom maps and missions... no one until they saw. It is of course only first impressions, I hope will change )) Yes, for start-up and operation saves a single really need a permanent connection to the main ubisofts the servo.

l
logistikk777 17.10.19

Also litsuha. Well, at the expense skushnovato and monotonous, I don't know. While only a few tried. There is another side, some with a gamepad (Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless Gamepad 430 Scuderia Limited Edition - when you enter the game, the camera lifts to the sky) and save the control settings. But at the expense of graphs, I can confidently say. In the first prettier painted. There must be some angular all poorly drawn. To avoid any objections regarding the comp configuration is in the profile. The cartoon also still not particularly tried. Indeed, the matchmaking system weird. Tried myself to create a game, wait until you find someone - was not. When tired of waiting, went out and dropped a warning that if I go out, and the rest otvalyatsya. That is, as far as I understand, the system is similar to MW2, only worse. But in General, it's H. A. W. X., just a bit augmented.

D
DANger B.I.G. 17.10.19

Just passed Tom Clancy's H. A. W. X. 2!Put is not so as the 1st,and in due time I liked.In the 2nd in addition to a pair of cool and beautiful missions of the new alas no more what we were not given (to fly up/sit down do not count this stuff).All that is in the 2nd H. A. W. X.,it was in the 1st.The graphics are also from the 1st part does not differ,unless the landscapes are many times more like real live,the trees and the rocky terrain is PARTICULARLY elegant (in DX11).The plot of course bredovato,but to follow its development still interesting,conspiracies,weapons of mass destruction,government coups,terrorists,bases, etc in the best traditions of 24- and I love it.Of course it is sad that in the sequel, at least innovation,this is not the case!Of course expect more(((7.0 and that's because I love the 1st H. A. W. X.,she, unlike the 2nd has impressed me in his time of course.

m
mapstar 17.10.19

Can be the happy owners of litsuhi though Softonic text and sound will spread????

R
RemarX 17.10.19

The game has Russian aircraft,for example MIG ???

I
Igor1642 17.10.19

MARLOW Yes,there is