3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasmisj 17.10.19 04:19 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2)

The game comes out tomorrow, I decided to create a theme, then write the impressions going from the full game on PC!!!
114 Comments
Sort by:
3axel 17.10.19

Well, finally I bought this game(280R.-Cheb't take?)-motherfucker from yubikov. Part 1 was much better, and in the 2nd, just needed to add planes, types of terrain, take-off and landing, refueling,videos between the levels(which was done) AND ALL!!! Fuck, they started to make a symbiosis between arcade and simulator-work, like the shit in the hole in the middle. For example, the plane with roll smoothly zavjalivajutsja to side(as in real life), then as the enemy su-34 provides such pirouettes that you wonder(or fuck) are given to Dodge a pair of missiles In?-like Nehru do in an easy, missiles became less ammunition-tipo realestichnee, but 60 rockets not one fighter not tocket! The graphics are not better and sometimes even worse than in 1-St part-what for removed Hangar? Now there is just a plane in the sky and looks like something not very rustic. In my opinion the aircraft in the 1st look more realistic. Most hate is their protection, by and large, this online game without the Internet not work everywhere...it is necessary regitsya(2-3 otkryvayutsya website)this is in addition to the security code, but the trouble is that with the Internet almost always does not plow-the server is not available(most often), the account used on another computer, although data were not who did not give, and that I bought this game a little-who knows... that is the conclusion-or is buggy, either someone hacked the question how?(my inet 5-10 MB/sec. Robit stable-if not, then it is not at all, and if there is, then work normally)
If they really wanted to make a middle ground between arcade and simulator, then let them learn from our developers - the game Apache.Air Assault(2011), this is really well-made game! It certainly has some cons, but they are not significant.

S
ShitHappened 17.10.19

also recently went to the store controller isbecause original for the company to purchase, at the same time, and the toy is picked up - I have long wanted to play it, but as you know, kryaknuta version probably never will be. Yesterday and half day today played normally, reached level 16.
Say with a gamepad as keyboard is even more comfortable. But even on a medium difficulty level the fights are just impossible, as said by the previous speaker that the enemy aircraft do such pirouettes that perhaps the pilots of the Red Bull Air Race nervously Smoking in aside, and this despite the declared realism and the size of the aircraft. Enemy aircraft may launch at least 3 missile (it was the case - one plane was left and WHERE? three rockets). The same opponents completely unlimited throw the IR-traps, when a player has their maximum 7-10. Machine gun shooting often than missiles. Also completely incomprehensible fit - well what for to fly around the whole airport if I'm already on the glide path, slowed down,but still using persistently pulls you to the bypass to go completely on the other side of the airfield. Landing on an aircraft carrier is generally the peak of insanity.
In short, 7 out of 10.
Will go to protection. Brand mudozvonskaya protection, first zaregalsya, then enter the key, and then, after a little play time to discover that the service, his mother, is unavailable. Now I can't even find a sensible game for a gamepad that was interesting. In short, -1 point for protection. A total of 6 out of 10.

D
DnipR 17.10.19

Game [jhjif.
+ Take-off/landing/dozapravka. Trivia, and jxtym nice, but you need to do it without any help, otherwise ujdyj.
+ High complexity. The high complexity and the number of weapons and realistic fighting capture so that you can crap one's pants. (if someone was hard in the first part, here are some Messiah they will tear the hair ;jgt)
+ Improved toward realism control flying machines. I bought a cheap air steering wheel (not the lever on the one hand, namely Avia-wheel), no keyboard and gamepads are not equal. Needless to play strictly with the cockpit view, otherwise ujdyj.
+ New modes of MP.
Graphics. Namely, changed the style of the side consoles. Everything seemed under some magnifying glass is, the feeling that the game engine is finally Econoline (no offense to console gamers, but the style in comparison with the first part - ujdyj). The first was definitely prettier. (think of the analogy AC1 and AC2)
- Altimeter gives a clear nonsense. Then he land on the 200 level, at the level of 500 - and all this even over the ocean. In sum, from the previous minus this makes it difficult to fly at very low altitudes.
- A huge (compared to the first part of the game) dead zone vertine head in the cockpit. Real pilots have 360 degrees, and then the camera can rotate less than 90 degrees. In the first part you could put your head down and control the aircraft using the instrument panel - it was very cool, and now the dashboard can really only be considered with a sharp dive (and then the second one's cabin worse drawn than the first); when pitching the competitor raises his head and generally the panel is not visible.

C
Crott 17.10.19

The game in principle is not bad, it's been about a year ago, is not worse than the first part.

p
prowkan 17.10.19

I was frankly upset that Ubisoft not only moved the release on PC for more than 2 months, so those bastards still povyrezali some special effects from the PC version:

3.14*HORACE!!! >=(

r
rage1979 17.10.19

Shit the Game was compared to the 1st part Hawkes: physics - HARDWOOD,gameplay is boring,graphics - simplified and MISERABLE (probable console port!),the story - jaded FUFEL!!
Now I understand why did not break the SLAG for so long (Although it is correct that Yubisoft did it,saved some money and nerves on THIS creation,and did not meet expectations!)!

S
Screw It 17.10.19

Just played. Prisoedinayus expressed in comparison with the first part, the game is shit.

v
vineamin 17.10.19

Super game !

d
danil-74 17.10.19

The game is full of SHIT waited for her for a long time only came out yesterday crack downloaded installed launched was 3 missions got deleted fuck

W
Weezer 17.10.19

danil-74 Join the impressions, well, that bought a license

L
L4wl13t 17.10.19

Most pins have an infinite supply of missile means of the enemy aircraft. Sometimes you have to finish the stupid gun, ' cause it was 20 missiles was an incredible way repulsed. Well, the number of rivals is also good for the stupidity of the allies in the air, I think they do not shoot missiles, only guns.

A
Avionix 17.10.19

the game is utter nonsense addict! even the first part was better in terms of game dynamics, control and conduct of aircraft in the air
better to play Ace Combat or War Thunder there is even less convenient controls and normal physics

h
hakerN1 17.10.19

Avionix wrote:
War Thunder
a game for shkoloty with mental disabilities

V
VanGrey 03.01.22

Yeah, I’m late with her for a long time.

In general, I will try to be brief - the game is shit!
In the first part, everything was simple and intuitive - less speed - less maneuver.
For all the hundreds of times that I replayed the first part, I never used reflectors. For you have to be autistic in order not to dodge the rocket .....

And in this "improvement" - how not to get out - you always get it!
There is no pre-emptive point for the gun, no clear signal that they are targeting you or that you have captured someone ..... The plane is decelerated, responds poorly.

In general .... The first part is much better.
That's all I wanted to say!