3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasmisj 17.10.19 04:19 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2)

The game comes out tomorrow, I decided to create a theme, then write the impressions going from the full game on PC!!!
114 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor1642 17.10.19

Played,while not particularly impressed...

a
andrei76825 17.10.19

cool game!8 points!

W
WaFFeN WolF 17.10.19

In the first part you can change to free camera by pressing Tab, how can do?

S
Steel Rain 17.10.19

In terms of how the camera to turn, or how to disable help to the camera from the side and it was possible feints by ears to turn?
Free camera is by holding down the mouse wheel and disable by DOUBLE tapping Ctrl.

b
blaksite 17.10.19

Already 14 Feb and its still in stores no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She ever will be?!?!!

R
Ruri_Tsuyuri 17.10.19

blaksite
I haven January 28, bought.

G
GTAshnik i NFSnik 17.10.19

blacksite, it is in stores, I am in Minsk, it bought today, look closely.

G

Played. Right now, only came off, the yoke is AWESOME! Those who do not know: planes to be purchased in records pilots-awards PEC.
I grafon initially impressed. But the drawing of planes is not very much.Take a look for yourself. Physics are a bit changed - more smooth control. I really liked the takeoff and landing - not hard and nice, and the mission with night vision goggles, just eyes from green light get tired. Aircraft smaller than in the first part, but the first part was a lot of nonsense, here all the excess removed.
Fans Avianca suggest.

R
Romeo_939 17.10.19

Established license,the game is not bad game,but I think the first is better. But still problem with management I have every time the control flies,izmuchal,I'll probably wait for the patch((((

o
oxygen666 17.10.19

localization of s**t but a lot of mistakes with pictures of buttons

G

Error there is, but the localization in my standards.

D
Draco_747 17.10.19

The game is good! But the animation of the wings f-14 upset! I hope the patch all the animation fix and finish it =)
PS it is Strange that now universal are induced only in the Samba 0.on

b
blaksite 17.10.19

Kapets. We have in her is still present.

z
zetta_79[Dark lord] 17.10.19

Huxler

not agree with you. in the first PTS is boring: sighted, fired. all through the game with 100 rockets in stock and are STUPID kill enemies. And then the battles are REALLY very TIGHTLY. And it's gorgeous. Much more emotion than you get from the first. the gun is a REAL GUN. not a MAC - 10, but really the gun. Mission with AC-130 voobshe lovely.much cooler than the RAID COD:MW2. but graphics really are not very (DX - 11 is not seen if human). And by the way the mountains (if low do not fly) PTS decent looks. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The people, prompt where, no paths to take. nichrome not understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Andropov 17.10.19

the plot *AVNO COMPLETE, and balance is, in short, Tom Clancy

i
i8o 17.10.19

My friends tell me! Decided Druganov licensed to by: is there co-op? well, or at least together on the same map Politti possible? no FAQ on the game not found.

Q
Q-Tarantello20 17.10.19

I have this game randomly on the website MVIDEO found the price of 250 rubles for litsuhu. Why not take, the more the game is very dynamic, challenging and interesting.

d
danilashot 17.10.19

I Sedna in the store for 280rub bought litsuhu

J
JackalSTV 17.10.19

Nothing special in the game have not noticed.
The first is better and the plot is not cranberry.
Liked the ending.
And however for the evening will do.
7/10

L
Lexab1107 17.10.19

Guys, the question of how to open the aircraft in the hangar????