3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 07.06.20 11:26 am

Morinth (Mass Effect 2)

as you keep her alive and to kill Samara??
92 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

I understood the word,the name of which function you need?

S
SkyraX 07.06.20

which adds a dial of blue or red

S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

And,Yes,something I tuplyu today,sorry.
Maximum Maximum renegade and Paragon.The trainer is called Mass Effect 2:Trainer/Cheat mod (variant 3) [1.0] some Sort of so.

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.06.20

SvetaRed
General it controls are living organisms (as Tali synthetics). on the 4th level can be pumped either reinforced or group... rocked the group - I liked it)

S
SvetaRed 07.06.20

Damn,really cool...No,I can't go to Samara,whether Morinth at least The Coolest In the Game Personagem.

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.06.20

Believe me, I couldn't either, but I pulled myself together and did it... and did not regret it... I'm just not ME2 the first time I pass and so I decided to take Morinth for a change, well, base of collectors, reluctantly, kept.

G
Gangster Korleone 07.06.20

fuck Morinth this

S
SkyraX 07.06.20

give someone a saved game before distribution of the crew(who tube,who where still on the Normandy),
there is not nashol such sohranki http://www.playground.ru/cheats/40937/

Y
Yesira 07.06.20

As a character I did not like it, I always say I'm surly, but Morinth left alive only once for the interest :) she's a terrible aunt...

s
sas468 07.06.20

damn...I'm one with morinth in contact entered and she bitch killed...how to avoid it?!!

T
Turian 07.06.20

No way.

A
Antinub 07.06.20

And for me,Samara is happy with a boring character,so I took Morinth,and her ability is better =)
I wonder if it will somehow influence the choice in ME3 Samara ' s Marint ?)

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.06.20

of course it will... I think

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.06.20

I can't take the team this creature! But the ability is cool, reminiscent of the action of Corianin=)

N
NateR 07.06.20

Played for Renegade and sided with Morinth for fun.
I think that as the two extremes of the same darkness they converge,but as a character,the absolute Morinth me not impressed.
P. S:but, the romantic scene with her,it's a real explosion of the brain in all ways.=)

S
SkyraX 07.06.20

NateR

and what's this,well, you talked with her ,went to Samara and what Tacho?

T
Turian 07.06.20

Romantic scene of Normandy that's what he meant.
About the explosion of the brain is noticed right.)
With deadly accuracy,I would say)

N
NateR 07.06.20

In General,I'd say that Shepard and Morinth good partners in a Platonic relationship,and comrades-in-sadism)

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.06.20

when I morinth chose the current with her and then ran...the last ability is super

S
SkyraX 07.06.20

give a saved game with Morinth types http://www.playground.ru/cheats/41091/