3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 07.06.20 11:26 am

Morinth (Mass Effect 2)

as you keep her alive and to kill Samara??
92 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.06.20

I didn't take Morinth the team, just for the sake of an ability sohranilsya at her house, picked her and got the chance to study domination, and then loaded and killed Morinth))) now when I play full of filth, then take morinth)))

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.06.20

I like Samara, the Persian also liked, but the ability - morinth)

B
Buksa 07.06.20

support those ability Morinth like :), but I developed such a nasty thing as the betrayal of his Komrad (Samara) will not forgive and the m3 being a bitch Morinth jump ship (for ardat-YAKSHI murder W drug, how long she was on the Normandy on the abstinence will last?)
well, if you escape no one is going to kill ya.... in General, I think in the future it will be necessary still to find and neutralize. well, Samara, if you leave it in the m3 is still out of the team piled up. voluntary exile, to be alone to digest the murder of his own daughter.

Z
ZappBrannigan 07.06.20

I also think that morinth and Samara - heroes who are not with us in the same team in the 3rd mass... and probably will be as Bush said))

O
Ogrin 07.06.20

given that each of the companions in the suicide mission can go to the light, hardly someone from them will go вМЕ3))

b
brazil 07.06.20

When I played for the apostate chose Morinth, counting on the additional mission of loyalty, but the mission was not, but now its available capacity. Well, in the dialogues there is any confusion it is Samara, and Samara for all she is, then she Morinth.

m
maxn7 07.06.20

tried to take morinth and Samara
as for me, only the characters are different...

D
DartOreLLK 07.06.20

And I Morinth as a character I liked more, though Samara is also good))

b
brazil 07.06.20

Morinth as it is not verbose and show-off rolls of the type no one would notice that she was in his cabin sitting in his clothes, not clothes in Samara. In the last mission when you choose to keep her shield, her actions are no different from Samara's the same movie and show.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 07.06.20

Morinth this is equivalent to replacing Samara. Only the other dialogues. And abilities revocandi both. Samara ability deals the biggest damage in the game, and Morinth allows you to kontrolirovat battle. If one of them Shepard pumped, and the second in line of Samara/Morinth then just do the fights as a theater pass. Remove the armor/barrier/shields opustoshenie and naked enemy domination. it immediately throws the rest of the enemies. I neighing, especially over kollektsionera when harbinger attacks of its own, and I have it on quietly and drones to separartely=)

D
Draco90 07.06.20

When prohozhdenie each of the heads of Mysia communicate with Morinth, in the end it will slitsa with Morinth as Ana wanted (but fun to do save) before you will do eto. I liked the remark -h:let it sdelaem -M. 0_0Ти serezno!? and two varianta -Yes- -no-.
I vibrat Yes)

M
Midfield 07.06.20

Draco90
17.05.10 20:57

Why the hell do you apal this topic, you are generally the dates of the posts LOOK?

S
Smith71 07.06.20

Well Morinth not differ from Samara to power... Only Morinth is a good skill Domination...
Generally she is a dark character, something like the Sith...

H
House M.D 07.06.20

Same Samara,but Ulta is different.

S
Smith71 07.06.20

Same Samara,but Ulta is different.
Well, Yes... With Samara's nothing it can't happen... And with Morinth you will die...
Maybe just Samara and ardat-YAKSHI... (or whatever... Anyways a killer... Like in the code I wrote tipo ardat-YAKSHI can live like everyone else... But in isolation from others... )

A
Antinub 07.06.20

Maybe just Samara and ardat-YAKSHI... (or whatever... Anyways a killer... Like in the code I wrote tipo ardat-YAKSHI can live like everyone else... But in isolation from others... )

Bullshit.From then Samara children?)

T
Theres 07.06.20

Smith71
18.05.10 14:40

Antinub Rights because ardat-YAKSHI can't be children.

K
Kelevrus 07.06.20

People pliz tell me can you survive if the dense to make Morinth? If Yes then how to do it???

H
Harbinger265 07.06.20

Referring to the merger? Impossible.

C
Curity 07.06.20

I neighing, especially over kollektsionera when harbinger attacks of its own, and I have it on quietly and drones to separartely=)
Fail. Harbinger fully armored, and armor Control is not imposed. 3,!4здишь Trotsky. :)