3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ewok_prg 08.06.20 07:46 pm

Orochi and his imbalance (For Honor)

Have Orochi is an attack after a Dodge, so the attack can't lock anything. Who plays can check this way, and I even won bot 3 levels. Is there still a counter for this reception or have cecati Orochi Ubisoft?
86 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 08.06.20

ewok_prg
This attack and countered biocide:) and we must not allow the enemy to play on his terms:)

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Modrin555
If any enemy attacks you're doing this technique, so it's not concretise.

H
Hireidan 08.06.20

I'll tell you a GREAT SECRET, but Shh, no one!

All the characters have deblocheaza attack!

TOXINSARE!!!

P,S, know why such attacks are called non-blocking? because they cannot be locked, BUT can be shy. Nonsense, really.

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

Yaevin93
This attack biocide,well, the guards no deblocheaza attack:)

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Um, and you stupidly attack?:)))
I don't attack tried:))))

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Alex Hawk
Yaevin93
It's not nebelkorona attack, Dodge the attack, which is not Dodge nor zablocie, not countered.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Who has the game, go and check, Dodge to the right or to the left, plus faster attack, USACE during attacks,seizures are not probIem attacks.(not parry)

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

Not any blatusa attack countered, right-click on the timing

F
Flavius Eugenius 08.06.20

Unblock strikes have all heroes who have evasion and counter common side.It's not an imbalance, and curvature of the hands and no knowledge of Musetta Orochi.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
The technique is called *a slight bump* look in the game.

F
Flavius Eugenius 08.06.20

ewok_prg
In an hour sit down with a friend to play,which for Orochi since the closed beta test rolls,I'll check that for such disbalansov attack, which he surely used more than once, including against me.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
Mamosha
Modrin555
Yaevin93
Here's how it looks:

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

ewok_prg
in the side otpravki -_-, and Yes it biocide.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Mamosha
Not enough.

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

ewok_prg
He biocide and paniruetsya, auuuuuu guy,stop writing nonsense:)

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Mamosha
There is nothing to do. This whole trick. Even bot 3 LVL never was control. From the capture you can safely the same technique to Dodge. Even when I played in the PTA, was dudes usausa this attack, I could not touch it over the counter. Here again I got the same Celik and decided to see can I still do not understand something. It turned out that this attack campaign is Riley not to lock anything.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Modrin555
After the attack, you do nothing, check it yourself. I also thought glupast. I two times before the legend came in two beta tests, I know how to pereryvami how to defend, but this time I can not understand.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

It's not rofl and not trolling.

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Bot 3 LVL is the current player who came into the game and played 10 hours so if you stupidly attack the Orochi don't complain that you lose:)

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Do not attack ,how hard can it be:)))