3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ewok_prg 08.06.20 07:46 pm

Orochi and his imbalance (For Honor)

Have Orochi is an attack after a Dodge, so the attack can't lock anything. Who plays can check this way, and I even won bot 3 levels. Is there still a counter for this reception or have cecati Orochi Ubisoft?
86 Comments
Sort by:
e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Modrin555
Hahahha and how to play. I just can not attack, and then what to do, luzati.
Bot third LVL maybe not a master,but a difficult opponent.

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

The defender generally has no unblockable attacks, not attacks with opusheniem. Just push the shield after each step.
Apparently all eliziario left.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Can still be a strong attack to the E to interrupt, but this doesn't seem to work with this technique.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

maksik.ussd
Perhaps it's the Persians who counter this attack, but not all.So if you play against tricky Orochi for any of the Persians from the fate could not be avoided.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

I think there is clearly an error yubisoft.

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

ewok_prg
You know,if you don't attack ,then attack it,if you're hard to catch him,then what can be the conversation.
WELL, after words how to play,you still write something,well, not play. If you are not able to impose their game,just don't play,what's the problem:)
Well, or wait for the day when a bunch of players that whine,get their way and ponerfyat,but for now just don't play:)

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

ewok_prg
No, I advocate playing. And how many times I laid Orochi this technique from the side I can count.interval block is very small.

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Write them in community support , then come what you will answer .

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

ewok_prg
The defender even his mother have not a single attack from a parry. As if it was created on the field to run around and spam all the shield.
I'm talking about the conqueror, confused.

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

Gathered Bratva whiners,well, take your Orochi and go and dump it into a volcano on the forums yubisoft,then what do you want from us:)

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

ewok_prg
By the way, not only to his admission this is

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Modrin555
Well I paid 2K as it were,the type, Yes. Maybe there is a small gap, I still play to see if he would write in support/

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Modrin555
I want to counter these bastards like these smart-ass Japanese, that's the point. I have yet to write more, I will see how others will react to it. Just if there kakieto features in the combat system is not very happy.

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Just went for the Orochi in the duel, blow calmly countered. You timing not comply, or your friend who tests you.

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

Mamosha
It such situation ,it attacks and dodges Orochi with a punch.Accordingly, a mechanic such that when you hit me you can't keep up this attack to block or parry,maybe the defender should calmly Bloch via S. And this smart man wants this strike blotzilla:))))))

H
Hireidan 08.06.20

And even then IMBA - hand.
Have Orochi has a significant disadvantage - non-permanent protection. That is, every time you hit again and again proimity rack.
In a battle with one - not really a big problem, though laborious of this occupation, but against two or more this is brutal...

F
Flavius Eugenius 08.06.20

ewok_prg
I suggest you just play this game and dropnode it, since you with such basic attacks do not.Anything is better then just do not advise.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
How do you know how I play? In your place I would not do hasty conclusions. Because you just caught me in a duel,and I'm easy win.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
If you do not understand what I'm talking about, doesn't mean I'm cancer. Maybe you're just stupid and you come here to assert themselves at the expense of others.

S
Spirit of Rock 08.06.20

ewok_prg
If the enemy makes the attack immediately after you hit, you will not be banned. You can separate the opponent to Dodge this by lifting the power attack (you own it and mentioned), then your defensive front will be in position to block, since evasion is he doing in the direction from which you strike (with the exception of attack from above). But is it possible after all this time prozhat the right mouse button to parry do not know.