3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ewok_prg 08.06.20 07:46 pm

Orochi and his imbalance (For Honor)

Have Orochi is an attack after a Dodge, so the attack can't lock anything. Who plays can check this way, and I even won bot 3 levels. Is there still a counter for this reception or have cecati Orochi Ubisoft?
86 Comments
Sort by:
e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Spirit of Rock
Thanks for the good advice, both will fall Orochi tried it.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Spirit of Rock
And then all write some nonsense, not even realizing that I wanted to tell them. You're one of the only people who can listen,understand and help. Respect.

F
Flavius Eugenius 08.06.20

ewok_prg
No, I just have personal experience now convinced that the blow contra or who have evasion or a parry.Just giving advice, because he would do if I could not cope with such.At least to say that something in the game is unbalanced just because instead of parrying you yourself hammering on the attack button (a in this case, all the characters will be unbalanced against you, for it is impossible to parry and strike) - this is just extreme stupidity.
PS I doubt you play on Xbox One

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
Totally agree with you, it's just that when I came across this Orochi, I was in such indignation that they decided to nakalyakat this forum. By the way some of the characters will cecati, like it happened in OBT, and it is possible that it may be Orochi.(I just have a personal affection for this character)

F

ewok_prg
I too can not stand.Especially because almost every second player chooses it, and not rare cases when your team just as much Orochi 3

M
Modrin 08.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
Just here anyone can be so treated,one ever throws another hit current non strikes,the same Kensei likes to stanici,the other through the block poison and so the list can be maintained indefinitely.
I particularly inconvenient to defend against mill,that can't react to middle mouse button,so I remapped something.
And so do I, many mechanics do not use the same parry,just because of the fact that you do not have time to react,not because the blows from the enemy such iMovie:)

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Modrin I have reassigned the left button. I just have a mouse with additional keys. Much easier wheel.

F

Modrin
I play 95% of the time for Berserker and he does not often use the parry.Mostly who have evasion and rolls.Oh and deduce use of the terrain - try to impose a duel at the cliffs, stakes, etc.
Parry really helps only in case if before I killed all his stamina.

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

I want that in matchmaking made a filter so you can put not more than 5 Orochi, and duels is not nobuse, not Orochi

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

Well, as always when someone starts to say that something is impossible to resist, etc is a bunch of fathers and folders with the skill level of God, who will write"YES I have IT ON ISIAH DO STRAINING FINALLY can NOT with ONE HAND, EVEN PDM*to OCOTE WHILE STILL in TIME, AND YOU RACILA GONER WITH SUCH a SIMPLE WEST CAN NOT COPE))))) DELETE the GAME INVALID!)))))) what you Internet folder just funny.

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

Mamosha
as the blow CALMLY countered, if it is applied during the animation of your shot, and during the animation of the shot, you have no control over the character, there's enough around already.

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Flavius Eugenius as Saying the same bers, the transition to the next level.)

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

By the way such a feature not only of the Orochi, but also have a Viking with axes

I
IdmitriuI 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Contra this acceptance of elementary or evasion during the attack, or suddenly its a repost because repost ALL the punches to win bot the third level so it is not a figure, try on players to get there (especially for those who have prestige for above 1), will be surprised, but the chance that this fall will be around 10-15%

I
IdmitriuI 08.06.20

Yaevin93
Yaevin93 wrote:
P,S, know why such attacks are called non-blocking? because they cannot be locked, BUT can be shy. Nonsense, really.
they still repost it is, and because of their slowness is very simple

I
IdmitriuI 08.06.20

ewok_prg
ahh you mean this? So all is elementary, just to beat a light attack in the direction of evasion once more, a chance that will fly on the skull approximately 100%

I
IdmitriuI 08.06.20

ewok_prg
dude just try this technique not on the boat, and the people suffer

0ZED0 08.06.20

maksik.ussd
Defenders created that would stand on the point and to protect her. They even have the ability to improve areas

M
Modrin 08.06.20

Scaevus
And nobody said that it's just the mechanics in the game such that evasion is easier to play,because riposting ,to protect against mill's case is quite complicated,so people are playing the simpler. To complain about this mechanic is rather strange ,well it did not fix it,if during your strike, he dodged and hit,you get hit,that's so not fair,what is just? Probably just need to play harder,not to do the obvious bumps,use a variety of gameplay mechanics. I here for example with the Orochi is difficult not because he was avoiding,but because of storm combo vortex + mill,I just don't have time to react to the mill,but the dodging I never hovered. Well and understand people playing on Orochi using the slope shock,do not use even half the capabilities of this hero.

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

This attack deals 5 HP of damage, even if you can't parry, they don't care not to beat to death -_-