3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ewok_prg 08.06.20 07:46 pm

Orochi and his imbalance (For Honor)

Have Orochi is an attack after a Dodge, so the attack can't lock anything. Who plays can check this way, and I even won bot 3 levels. Is there still a counter for this reception or have cecati Orochi Ubisoft?
86 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin 08.06.20

Mamosha
If you're talking about a storm vortex,I advise you to learn the mechanics:)

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

Modrin
I mean the space side is the left mouse, the Orochi warrior hero, the MBT was imboy, is now well, strong, but not anything critical. I can still argue about stranom decision, Shogoki which when left HP in one hit can kill one enemy a hug, but you try getting them even though it's stupid when you're in duel fight and still catch the opponent. That and fat this thing is pretty heavily controlled. In any case, nothing critical there, and as I read in one review - English for honor is the only base of a huge project, but it is very good.

S
Sahara. 08.06.20

0ZED0
This ability is, and isbasically, so what? The deliverer is not a defender, she's a killer.

0ZED0 08.06.20

Kanchendjanga
It's exactly doesn't change the fact that the Defenders basically have defence point

M
Modrin 08.06.20

Mamosha
As I said ,there are plenty of examples of promises from the major campaigns,but the fact that they understand that the project is not cost effective as all these promises will sink into the trash.

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

Modrin
OK, ceej is not cost-effective, too. still don't want to argue, you're like a sheep at the gates one is in the mood and all.

H
Huseyn Kim 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Do we need to jump back, and all or in the opposite direction of the punch so the punch is at the center and a Valkyrie so I don't know what's surprising, not many good Orochi plays to be honest)))

D
DGI_GurdinkA 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Now go into a game, Advanced training and read each item)

D
DGI_GurdinkA 08.06.20

Huseyn Kim
What Orochi hard truth. But you need a good reaction and skill)
The Kensei is a blow at the dodging, too, and then if two more heavy attacks to spend, then the impact will be non-blocking

D
DisDrak 08.06.20

Stop feeding the Troll)

M
Modrin 08.06.20

Mamosha
What's the sheep that promise can be anything,the important thing is not what they promise and what they do,or do you think the game at the moment ideal.

S
Sahara. 08.06.20

Yuri Chuprov
Not just the Troll and FAT Troll.)))

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

As he does , if Persian blow finishes, stupidly not have time to change the animation.

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

Modrin
to do not obvious strikes, I can only only killers like Orochi, which is invisible stands, all ostalnye with their half-hour swing is difficult to do the obvious impact, therefore, remains: mill - impact mill - impact, well, either Sparta to quickly do at the first opportunity

M
Modrin 08.06.20

Scaevus
The guardian have an instant impact on the field,is it not evident,this impact is difficult to react bias.If a person is waiting for my kick I punch them or try to come to stop and be stunned.
Also do not have to hit first,he's not going to look at you,he will try to hit or stunned,all this, every hero has a counter,well, the strokes slant easily variruyutsya.

H
HollowHeart 08.06.20

Scaevus
Blow through E are able to do all of the characters and to react to it, although in reality(in itself does not always work out, but there are opponents who can).

The strike of the Orochi ratio. not at all. Otherwise, leave him you can, with some dexterity, odneo this point, to learn.

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

Modrin
such a blow eats half of stamina, it is once again not tyknet )

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

By the way, for the sake of interest bought the Orochi, and tried to pausity the blow, and they really plug up and no one was control

G
G0dSt0pMePlz 08.06.20

Modrin
+ this attack is usually made with the right hand, it is biocide

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

G0dSt0pMePlz
The point is not that he blachetta,but the fact that it is sharp,the enemy just falls Bloch, and did not shy away ,so he is forced to attack,on what you can catch parry.