3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prodigy007 08.06.20 09:35 pm

Impressions from the full game (Afterfall: InSanity)

Russian version of the network, unsubscribe about impressions.

I play, in principle, seemed not even bad, the only thing that is very annoying is the animation and facial expressions of characters. As I understand it the unreal engine 2, so if 3, then I think the game would be much better. But still texture at a normal level and the lighting is sometimes very nice surprises(see 3rd screenshot). Just like the rebound and rolls not too bad use. in the fighting. Of course it is clear that the game combines a lot of other popular games, Dead space, f.e.a.r. 1, doom 3, etc. Shooting and the behavior of opponents with firearms of course epic fail.

Screenshots with max graphics in 1080p:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
179 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venturka 08.06.20

Nitsche so the game.8 balls can be placed safely.

_
_san_lee_ 08.06.20

played five minutes .... odd then watch perehotelos! turned off.. sat down to play ancharted 3

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 08.06.20

Ran superficially, and if to estimate objectively 5/10. Perhaps if you get involved in the plot, and it will be interesting, but the gameplay is so-so.

R
Ray_pro 08.06.20

wait the Russian version and then download

S
Sadad172 08.06.20

Khorrami Shipko does not indulge us, so that rules the game.

g
gambeat 08.06.20

odd, for a dead space like ne?only the graphics are better like

A
Askalante 08.06.20

The nightmare, though not in the sense of how scary, and I mean complete failure. Reminiscent of Cold Fear and Collapse, the same arrogant carbon copy of famous games, without any original ideas, everything is bad, the graphics curve, effects if from 2004 I came in, the sound and music unintelligible, animation type, I-deer, the gameplay is horrible, not absolutely terrible, but rather boring, advertised fear effect does in the gameplay is not affected. Neighing of the fact that all the action takes place in Poland(!), Ah well done, somehow managed to build a huge underground shelter as the United States and the Soviet Union collapsed, quirky poles survived the catastrophe, one can see the game did for myself, 4\10 more of this masterpiece does not deserve, developers should take a cue from the creators of the Witcher, also poles, but such a hack do not.

4556675234 08.06.20

I have somehow blurred and smeared in the game. When I show videos on the game engine, everything looks fine, but when you play, it's all a blur. Has anyone experienced this?
All drivers and direkth, the last stand

K
Konrad Marburg 08.06.20

Interesting game.
The plot is quite interesting and not too predictable. Not just another Save the world
The graphics and animations. On Arriale all the games look decent. People jerking off on schedule and with a magnifying glass examining the texture, let them come to Batlle 3. Here they do nothing. The animation is very decent. Every action has its own animation, and not carried out with the help of telekinesis. Separately pleased a talking GG. With its history and problems.
Bugs, lags have not seen. In General, poles are great. As always. In contrast to the us.
But the citizens of lead, the Neighing of the fact that all the action takes place in Poland(!), Ah well done, somehow managed to build a huge underground shelter as the United States and the Soviet Union collapsed, quirky poles survived the catastrophe, one can see the game did for myself, 3\10 more of this masterpiece deserve I can only advise to get to the place where they came from for recycling. Maybe the second time you learn to grasp the essence. The game explains what, why and how the world came to this.

A
Askalante 08.06.20

Conrad Marburg
Dear, that's just not necessary to get personal, my opinion was voiced to not interfere with others to do the same, if you are so corebit, then nothing can be done, you have to be tolerant of people behind the keyboard we are all brave and knockers,and another thing in real life.:)

D
Djanaro 08.06.20

Four billion five hundred fifty six million six hundred seventy five thousand two hundred thirty four
Not puhites blurred graphics it's a dream of GG, then everything will be fine!

l
lepus 08.06.20

Askalante, You wrote nonsense, the post-Apocalypse and action in Poland - already there is no realism, then why complain. Here if in Russia, then Yes, then this could be... Hmmm?... And have to be tolerant of people, poles, apparently intolerant attitude as to the whole Western world, I guess. ;)

r
r0b0tf00t 08.06.20

The game suddenly appeared and surprisingly good trailer, and the game itself started pretty well. Well that soap first game was a dream))) Nachal only play while you corral the developers can be seen clearly!
Perhaps the reason good rest is the fact that I smoke! Me and Dead Island rolled...

K
Konrad Marburg 08.06.20

lepus
Pissed off that people don't understand, but pushing it. Even if we forget that in the beginning it was told about that story in the world of the game went the other way, then emblem 3 Reich everywhere should make you wonder.
The action of the game takes place in an alternate universe. In which the Nazis won.

H
HEMOY 08.06.20

People who play , tell me how reactors to cope (as they cool ?), and the fact that I do not catch up .... Ah all sorted out ....
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
And th I liked the game , like Ala Dead Spice (1,2)

p
prodigy007 08.06.20

19Алекс75
there's a bunch of sockets and each of them is responsible for specific. reactor, you must equalize in all the reactors the water around 50% like this, and it turns out you have to pour from where where 100% where less than 50%. It's just that sometimes you need to pour from one to the other to achieve the rector where all are empty and adjacent to spool it can not be otherwise in them is less than 50% will be

R
Ray_pro 08.06.20

the toy is not bad, another in the style of passed and forgotten. that's just bloom how to remove it, I'll never know...

A
AlexScorp 08.06.20

trained that I can tell.while the game is like.Graphics,design,sounds, and voice characters norms.I will continue playing,look at the plot. pleased that first released on the PC,and console later,now it is a rarity)))
sorry about the Skyrim and the saynts row 3 on this game the time left count((

A
Angiran 08.06.20

oak facial animation,boring dialogue,BUT this psychologist thing. Strong language will say, in the face two times and waving an ax skillfully. Right Chuck Norris current bald head)))

A
Angiran 08.06.20

Oh yeah the Gameplay is 7.5 by 8 points no more