3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prodigy007 08.06.20 09:35 pm

Impressions from the full game (Afterfall: InSanity)

Russian version of the network, unsubscribe about impressions.

I play, in principle, seemed not even bad, the only thing that is very annoying is the animation and facial expressions of characters. As I understand it the unreal engine 2, so if 3, then I think the game would be much better. But still texture at a normal level and the lighting is sometimes very nice surprises(see 3rd screenshot). Just like the rebound and rolls not too bad use. in the fighting. Of course it is clear that the game combines a lot of other popular games, Dead space, f.e.a.r. 1, doom 3, etc. Shooting and the behavior of opponents with firearms of course epic fail.

Screenshots with max graphics in 1080p:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
179 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ray_pro 08.06.20

too dark the game is..

g
gukoon 08.06.20

how to kill 2 boss ( the garbage man )?

d
deniska992 08.06.20

gukoon

easy! shoot the left verhneye of this stuff (a red pin will appear) and then the floodlight like

Z
ZaharEnot 08.06.20

The game has potential. The idea is very good, but 1)the sound in game(music)is very often not the situation, and some tracks are painfully reminiscent of Silent Hill 2. 2)the animation of the characters is lame. Often in videos of movement as the heads of the hero and other characters too quick and rather grotesque(my personal opinion).3)some of the videos,the feeling was generally done by developers purely for show, they are boring and monotonous, but again, not all, the bulk of the commercials are very good.4) the level of complexity in the game rather weak,(playing on high) died 5 heads 2 times,there is another level of crazy, I really hope that playing it will be fun.Now the pros.1) the game is atmospheric( a dark, dark, sometimes oppressive) but not terrible, but it does not matter.2)really liked the fact that eventually the psychological state of the hero getting worse(the idea with STRESSOMETER class!)3)the Plot is quite good, there are unexpected turns.4) different mini-games ( lockpicking,and so on.very pleased to manage the machine - a robot XD ) 5)the Abundance of melee weapons( since the days of Silent Hill love pressed арматуройXD Mostra )
Overall the game is good. A bug fix patch.. Put 8ku, as overall the game is hooked.

t
tik-tak204 08.06.20

very reminiscent of dead space

D
Daniil11993 08.06.20

Liked the game it was just to fix the reactor.

I
Iscry11 08.06.20

I agree about the story, why it fascinates, the graphics are not catchy at all, but the game of this kind can be forgiven. Many people praise the combat system, but I disagree. Nobody noticed that the game has a bunch of melee weapons without differences? Between ax and hammer two-handed, there is little difference? Hits and strikes from all weapons the same. The combat system is boring. Also in dead space 1-2 you can make a variety, is not here. The animation strikes and other terrible. Blood and dismemberment no. I was gave the game a 5-6 out of 10. But nevertheless, the game will go, why it seems that right now something will start=)

D
DANger B.I.G. 08.06.20

Just passed.Or anything from the game special was not expecting,well, in General is not something special about it and not see it.So,serednyachok the 5.0,and was forgotten.
The game is all obsalyutno everything borrows from its predecessors,and does so not at its best.Would not play I Dead Space 1,2 and The Suffering,The Suffering: Ties That Bind can be still and happy,but it don't impressed.Well, only the plot is not bad,or rather his isolation,though many films have already used this technique,sooner unexpectedly.I was pleasantly surprised.
In General, of course we must not forget that the game was made for pennies and a little Studio,so much to criticize and compare it with the HITS still should not be another weight class no matter how how.Price 500r. clearly exaggerated,was supposed to cost around 300 rubles.

i
igrik0 08.06.20

guys !!! where to go next?????????

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Tigra 08.06.20

OMG, this GE someone else liked it. In the game pathetic almost everything from portinstall and at the same time, wild frequency and pathos gestures in commercials, and he did not even blink and does not move with the eyes, it hits right in the center of the Uncanny Valley, ending with some quite funny attempts at Hollywood and mediocre popping slow-mo around, stretching the suspense, which there is, however, no spawn. Directing in General ditched completely. Gameplay. Dull pohodochka from corner to corner with an endless pressing of buttons to something on the other end of level opened. Boevka in the background of all of this shit looks from civilization, though still slightly clumsy, but integrally and organically. About the plot to say no, due to the aforementioned directing his value is lost to zero. Tried the developers, Yes, but when neither the experience nor the talent, then simply just useless. And the funny thing is that someone else with Dead Space compares.

DANger B. I. G.
the outcome,though many films have already used this technique
GG is the main goat with amnesia? Write BOS ending, I still play it don't want to.

S
SevDelta 08.06.20

DANger B. I. G.---in General, of course we must not forget that the game was made for pennies and a little Studio,so much to criticize and compare it with the HITS still should not be another weight class no matter how how.Price 500r. clearly exaggerated,was supposed to cost around 300 rubles.

You look at the other side---it's a tremendous example for those who invest exorbitant budget in the hit game. I remember a phrase from one of the advertisements((if the result is the same,why pay twice))?!

D
DANger B.I.G. 08.06.20

if the result is the same,why pay twice))?!

No,in the case of Afterfall: InSanity are not the same.It's all much worse than the games from which to borrow ideas.

T
Tigra 08.06.20

igrik0
guys !!! where to go next?
Well, in Skyrim at least...

i
igrik0 08.06.20

Console Caturday what Skyrim ?? fucked or what ? I don't know how to beat it trolls

S
SevDelta 08.06.20

igrik0
You have in the second screenshot in front of the boxes glisten,go up to him and just climb up them.

i
igrik0 08.06.20

SevDelta
thank you, captain pancake and then what ???

S
SevDelta 08.06.20

Well, what's the problem? Down to the bottom,go right and into that wood the hill.He automatically tilted.

F
Frodo13 08.06.20

the no. in the digest, well watered, like the trash of the decade, and then even someone like that, but still the greedy don't want to be poles in the anus

F
Fucking Batman 08.06.20

IMHO,the game Callas,kopipasta with dead space exceeds the limit,the game probably did for Estonians,my great-grandfather and the faster the pipe will swing and run than this doctor,Russian localization fajlovima rolls aside,such nonsense, I 90 have not heard these funny jokes that I want*bat with his feet on the monitor,no going backwards,especially at the beginning with the speed of the dwarf who pulled the legs and pushed into the colon so that many pstcy,postrelushka crappy,melee made by mu*atski.The maximum score of this futlie 2 points.
PS. schedule*bisna.

S
SevDelta 08.06.20

Gather to YOU all of these IMHO and in the 90s! I would look at what games you'd play there! But once you remember what the 90s, and then write it, here's the diagnosis: If you're fighting, means the environment allows. But your environment says a lot about You!