3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Well_Thompson 08.06.20 11:02 pm

Impressions from the PTA (For Honor)

For me it is boring..No variety.
People no really..Can play only with bots..
Bots hard.
Optimize standards..
86 Comments
Sort by:
v
virusan1804 08.06.20

in the flea market with bots and sometimes players won't see until you get the same.in a series of blows is why it is not always the unit is put or so work while

L
Lixtezy 08.06.20

Played, first impressions are great. But after an hour playing I catch myself thinking that it's getting boring. The battles are fast only against bots and sometimes on your team, maybe a couple of bots wormed. To control the mouse a bit hard, often mistaken stand, but it's a matter of habit. Overall fun to play with friends. However if you got 1 against two of the better run, because the block pretty hard. In General, if a cooperative company with different goals that will be interesting. I often see a bug when finding allies on the team no one finds the game to come out.

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Really like a lot of fun and positive emotions. Found your character, the Berserker, OOO to throw the ax in the back, priceless.
In this game of games 2x2 and 1x1 important attention and speed of reaction. If you're a slow one, the game is not suitable for you, because you will lose (:

L
LGBT 08.06.20

the game is full guvno

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

If adequately evaluate the game, then it will find its admirers. But given that this is jubilee soft but before the release 2 weeks and the game is wildly unbalanced and the maps are not brought to mind, it is very dumb to do pre-orders. Yes, it is quite interesting. Fighting is fun, but the absurdity of the attack counter attack break-through and repulsed the game is just annoying. When the armor penetration is -0.3 sec and that would make the counter attack you need mgnovene prozhat wrong button. Furious that the big Berserker with an axe while you bring your axe over your head imbba creature with the pike, you will hit 4 times

T
Traun 08.06.20

I noticed if the game has a good optimization and the game itself, in General, it is perceived very well.
I have at launches Yupley given that my PC does not meet minimalism requirements (gtx 1060 16gb ram i5 4570) never Uplay this message is not seen, but I launched the game everything on ultra machine decided, now graphics and stable 60 fps, I was struck by the first idea after a workout - we Have to take, but playing in the network, received the head of all which is possible, I understand that the max will run this game once a week. 6.5 out of 10

s
spawnone 08.06.20

If anyone has the option, invite please for the PTA. Nick onespawnone

_
_Y_ 08.06.20

Here's the beta. Servers after the first day of the beta is in maintenance. And how can the game remember? I am now wondering what will be at release when online will grow. The server will be in a couple of days to go for maintenance?

t
taunsend 08.06.20

The campaign, as understood, will not. Story - Intro about 1000!!! years of war.
If it is not interesting modes, the multiplayer is very boring and no combo will not save you, it's not a fighting game. Although, it is not so bad, if the regime fighting game hero to hero (one-on-one battle, the environment around stops and after the victory of one hero over another squad of losers runs from the point of capture), then it is innovation.

I
Ivan Dro 08.06.20

Now Curling irons played 3 hours in a row, not tired, online 42 thousand, have someone to play with, the fight will be interesting, at first when I started to play, as it is not logged in, and then I got involved, a couple of VIDOS cool then throw the current Curling the recorded material is a bit soapy, compresses as well:) and the dialogue is on the level, and the movements of the characters, liked how they quietly, without much fuss climb the stairs. The game features changing weather, hazy, clear, etc.
Spoiler
Spoiler

I
Ilya Rak 08.06.20

Played for an hour. Motherfucker.
Very, very uncomfortable to play. Very bone management: the protection mode will not be included, it will come out of it. And the regime itself-why? It is very uncomfortable-it is impossible to quickly turn around, to run away...

In General, as always - made a shit-boevka. And rejoice. There would have to do something really cool.

I
Ilya Rak 08.06.20

By the way, the most hardcore in the game is the menu. I did not understand how to GET out of the game. Miraculously went from the matches to the main menu, but there is clear... But as I walked out of the lobby is a mystery.

G
GEMORRROY 08.06.20

The background music is boring and quiet. They would have there che such a heroic and nevi..Bennie cut, and the dynamics itself is drawn.
And Yes, people there really is a shortage. But the toy is beautiful!)

R
RusRavelly 08.06.20

I read the reviews,and realized that the game does not like those who got in and out. Don't know where you live, but I have problems with the online no, 1 - 2 minutes in the fight. The game is interesting, if you understand the mechanics, this is not a game where you have to poke the mouse button and kill everyone and everything. I think many people open my eyes, if I say that in the game there are combo attacks. Yes, that is the problem, but still this is a test. But in General, Juba fellows, they are trying to do something special, new. It is a pity that not all are able to accept it.
As for me - the game is good. Are planning to buy, especially because, unlike many developers, the people here are not lazy to fully localize the game, which is very nice (and the rest of their games).
PS If anyone needs an invite, write.

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

In short gave the game a second chance and did not regret it. It turns out if after 12 hours you learn to play, his mother is very cool and very addictive. Beta is beta, problems in balance of course alarming, but still in the end hooked. I think I will gain much fun running with the guys in a group of 4 people and coordinated the capture points, skills and whom where to raise.

D
DielGood 08.06.20

Mdaa...... I read the comments and realized why my win rate in duels 80%, many do not understand the game and just criticize...... As for me a good game is certainly not worth 2K,interesting combat system, but this jacket does not fit 4na4, I pozhiratel duel, it reveals all the beauty, all the features of the characters,they're all really different(skills, combos, fighting style, and here is another system gear that controls the paper and allows Persian to suit your style hone), it can even be called a three-dimensional fighting game, make ranked play for this duel and will certainly be an audience and Zadar is for the game, considering what ubisoft right now on all of their games tournaments(eSports in the game for 2K and ahahahahahahah) are satisfied, then this game has good potential and HYIP. By the way, enough cut the shit on ubisoft, starting with the siege they have all the games more or less fit

I
ImKabachok 08.06.20

I liked it. Actually the game is how the fighting game has punches, blocks, parrying, grappling, different throws, combos, etc. In the beginning it was difficult to play, manage, sharpened by the controller. But selecting the hero, seeing him a list of movements, training videos built into the game, I was hooked, reconfigured back control and settled. Bots began to crumble just like that. And in duels with players was won by those who played much bigger than me, that shows once again that many simply do not understand the game.
--There were many cool things and experienced players interesting fights. Pleased with the cut scenes and their staging. Coupled with the rollers out earlier, I can say that for me personally, the campaign mode would be interesting just for its staging of battles. By far the game will take you, because I love the quality of staged swordplay.
--Played yesterday, and personally, I never had the impression that the players a little, but multiplayer is dead. There is this peculiarity, that at the end of the round in mode 4 on 4, if not will miss several players, the round will not start. It is necessary to simply leave the room and begin to connect to the other. Perhaps many sat and waited, when the players descend, therefore, they appeared the impression of a dead multiplayer.
- The characters are really different. With different weapons, distance combat, his tactics, kambarami, techniques. Just take the next character, recording all movements on a piece of paper, watch a video, practice on bots, then duel with the players and everything! Stamp 4 by 4 safely. It gives.
--But I agree that modes are not enough, boredom eventually comes, could do with more large-scale battles with a wide variety of maps and paths of movements of bots to create the impression of a battle. Or just make a multi-map mission, in Chivalry or Battlefield 1, where the teams perform a series of different tasks, and the battlefield is shifting.
--Optimization is really good, if someone will throw the game in its place puts the bot, and the round continues. Never had crashes. the game says that my hardware does not meet the minimum, but the lag at all.
--In short, I'm happy. To play multiplayer days and nights just will not, it is not very diverse, but as the game comes out, I'll campaign not for the sake of the plot, and for setting and cutscenes that are already in the merged videos delivered me personally more than most modern blockbusters)))

G
GrYnT101 08.06.20

this game is pretty good and the key variable turned out

v
var197825 08.06.20

Guys I have not played, but it is similar to son of Rome or just online between Besh.I understand sujecki nebudet Yes.

s
seravr 08.06.20

All the time throws out a network game anti-cheat, some kind of threats on your device.Has anyone faced?